Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefalseaddiction
There's agoldmine up onthe mountainside

Loc: Where the nugs flow like ...
whats is the best grow kit?
    #1840813 - 08/22/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I was looking in the getting started section and reading about PF-tek and it sounded good until i went to the site and found out the man has been arrested. Anyone know where i can get a good grow kit for a starter? i want to spend under 400, but get the best i can! Let me know, thanks , justin

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: falseaddiction]
    #1840822 - 08/22/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

At www.amazingnature.com / .co.uk if you can get it through customs. Otherwise I wouldn't bother, I'd just do it yourself. eBay has been known to have some good ones from my friend who tried it.
-Mr.Sleep

Offlinefalseaddiction

Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: MrSleep]
    #1840876 - 08/22/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That site from the UK didn't work....anything else....and how do i make my own....i was looking in the getting started but i didn't see anythign that was real clear....and i would LOVE to buy one....i don't really know to much about chemicals and biology and stuff. but i guess i could learn if its not to hard. thanks

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Trusted Cultivator
    #1840903 - 08/22/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't get a kit. Read the FAQ top to bottom, then follow the PF Tek. You'll spend a lot less and learn a lot more than you will with a kit.

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: Diploid]
    #1840912 - 08/22/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

all grow kit suck you can put together your own kit for alot cheaper and you know what strain you will be using

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #1840919 - 08/22/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The best grow kits are the ones you make yourself. Read the FAQ here about cultivation. You need jars, spores, and substrate. If $400 is your budget limit, then you can build quite the setup as compared to buying a one shot kit. If you live in the US, then a pre-sterilized myco bag and a spore syringe is most likely your best bet for getting a "kit". Forget about ordering kits from overseas, and ignore sites that are not shroomery sponsors.

--------------------
To give is to live...

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

#1840925 - 08/22/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The kit from the UK didn't work???? you were just given the information about it a few minutes ago? Or do you mean you don't want to try them. It sounds like you are trying to illicit information on someone in the U.S. to bust. Grow kits with cultivation requirements and viable psilocybin spores are ILLEGAL in the U.S. People should not ask specifically about items that are explicitally illegal in these forums. If you want to obtain spores for identification purposes, there are reliable dealers around. If you want to know how to grow mushrooms for intelectual purposes, read the FAQ section. If you are interested in growing gourmet mushrooms, this information is also available.

People wake up and realize that the government is out to nail everyone they can to the wall!!! Be careful what you ask and what you answer on these forums.
Peace, and good luck with your endevors
puggy

EDIT: Sorry if I am being a huge cock sucker, I just think some well placed paranoia will help us not get shut down:)) Oh, and I see you said the WEB SITE didn't work (my bad, I haven't had lunch yet, please fogive?)

Edited by puggymalone (08/22/03 02:04 PM)

Offlinefalseaddiction

Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: puggymalone]
    #1840980 - 08/22/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

dude....please don't even say anyhting about me narcing on anyone...won't fucking happen..i am as true as they come. the link didn't work is what i meant, not the kit. I am gonna make my own but what strain should i work with? http://www.ralphstersspores.com/ i looked there, and i think i want to order from there. Tell me which strain is easiest and works best. Thanks a lot for responding...didn't mean any harm.

--------------------

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

#1841028 - 08/22/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Please excuse me, I was not trying to say your a narc, just that people should not ask things that could result in a self-incriminating responses.

Ralphster is a good quality supplier. Just don't expect him to give information on cultivation. Spore suppliers are just that, a place to get spores. The addition of supplying spores and information on cultivation (spores + info = arrest), this is the PF story :frown:  and johnny law is thinking this is a free ticket/method to bust all the stupid people, which is probably true. I think we are entering a new era where all should be aware and keep anonymous, and when not being anonymous (like giving the name of a specific vendor/person)  to make sure to separate references to spores and references to cultivation.

Your best friend is the FAQ section, it is stock cock loaded with information that you  can use. 

Offlinefalseaddiction

Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: puggymalone]
    #1841064 - 08/22/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i guess the only thing i need to know is what i strain i should use. somethin basic. If anyone wants to give me just a name or w/e that would rock. peace, take it easy.

--------------------

Offlinerohitabong
shroomtastic
Loc: DC
    #1841094 - 08/22/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

buy EQ

--------------------
In the Time of Chimpanzees I was a Monkey.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #1841101 - 08/22/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

a good one to start with is psilocybe cubensis. any strain will do. my first was B+ (big!)

--------------------
buh

OfflineJIMBOO
Stranger
Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: shirley knott]
    #1841115 - 08/22/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My first grow kit was B+ took about 200 wet grams off it on my 3rd kit now got it from this UK site ?24 hope this helps
http://www.deva-ethnobotanicals.com/index.php

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1841157 - 08/22/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

most of the people on this board will likely agree that kits are a waste of time and money. doing pf tek is much cheaper and if you follow it to the T your success rate should be high. Kits suck.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Anonymous

Re: whats is the best grow kit? [Re: shirley knott]
    #1842219 - 08/22/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shirley knott said:
a good one to start with is psilocybe cubensis. any strain will do. my first was B+ (big!)

whats the ride on a b+ like shirl?
it was my birthday yesterday and i'm just curious.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules