Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePantherionShroom
Nothing
Loc: I live in my own world!
I am tired of this fucking shit!
    #1839284 - 08/21/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Lets see here where to start, well first of I am 21 years old, I dont have a job, the fact of even getting geting a job scarced the shit out of me (because I have realy back social anixety and really low confidince, and no respect for myself, also my friends treat me like shit they treat me like some kind of fucking dumbass and show me no respect, and to top it all off I lend 150.00 to a really close friend cuz he got kicked out of house and was going through rough times, but now they treat me like shit, I went to his out today and they said they didnt have it (its been like a month ?, so I freaked out and threw a rock at my car, then he gets all pissed off and freaks out on me and said I  threw  a rock at his house and he all pissed of at me now, also my closet friend went to jail a while back and they werent going to let him out unill he paid his fines, so I paid his finds so he could get of of jail, that cost me 450.00! ......been like a month and he hasnt paid back shit. And to top it all of I almost got busted for shrooms, I just dont know what do with all this fucking bullshit,
Possilbe soultions: kill my self, or just take the fuck off out of here, and go to canada and start a new life..I just can take anymore of this fucking shit! Can someone plz offer some advice to me  to all this shit..I just dont know what to do anymore :frown: :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: PantherionShroom]
    #1839302 - 08/22/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It seems to me that many of your problems would be solved if you had a job.  I was a very irrational person when I was unemployed for a while.  I would lash out at friends etc etc.

There may be few who agree with me on this one but I will tell you anyway, I had what I can only describe has a very hyperactive paranoia about everything in my life during high school and continuing on afterwards.  What I needed was to respect myself and have some confidence.  I had always wanted to lift weight and started doing so.  I am now 22 and quite confident about myself (without being arrogant).  There is something that the gym gives you over your average un fit person, an invaluable host of benefits.  Most importantly for you it will give you more confidence, you will be more active and your body will be in a better condition.  The funny thing about people who go to the gym  (and I am not talking about steroid users because they often have trouble with the emotional effects of steroids) is that they are more committed, nobody who goes to a gym regularly is "losing" in life. 

As for aggression most people who don't go to the gym probably think that it would result in an increase in aggression but this is infact quite the opposite.  You will find that after going to the gym and having a session lifting weights that even the most annoying thing that makes you angry will fade.. :smile: you will be able to look at situations and say this is the solution.. this is what I am going to do.  You will be rational and you will realise that nobody is out to bring you down,.. infact nobody will be able to bring you down.

I suggest you do this because you a: feel better and more confident.. shitty friends that mistreat you will not stuff with you any more - if they do you won't care and b: because if you go to court for mushrooms having a steady job and looking healthy will keep you out of jail.

Hope this helps my firiend.  Remember this:  if you want something, you will get it.  The trick is to convince yourself that you want it. :smile:

Edited by utopianglory (08/22/03 12:06 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: PantherionShroom]
    #1839312 - 08/22/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: World Spirit]
    #1839626 - 08/22/03 03:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

>>>I am 21 years old, I dont have a job, the fact of even getting geting a job scarced the shit out of me (because I have realy back social anixety and really low confidince, and no respect for myself, also my friends treat me like shit they treat me like some kind of fucking dumbass and show me no respect, and to top it all off I lend 150.00<<<

I am basically exactly the same and I get these points in life quite regularly!

--------------------

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: Ego Death]
    #1839967 - 08/22/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Just a couple suggestions...

-Leave your "friends."  If they are treating you like that (which no one deserves to be treated like that) then they aren't really your friends.  Sounds to me like they're using you for money - I'd cut my losses and leave them alone.

-Look for a job.  I'm more fearful of forming relationships and friendships with people than just a general social anxiety; something that has helped me a lot is my job.  I'm a "Student Worker" in a department at a university, all I do is make copies, run errands, answer phones, file papers, stuff like that.  It is really easy, and doesn't take very long to get in the swing of things.  Low stress and low potential for screwing things up.  I've even come to realize that I have formed a friendship of sorts with the people I work with.  The staff there is older than me, in their 30s+ (I'm 22), but there are a couple other people our age who work their.  I don't hang out with them outside of work ever, but it is a place to start - if I'm able to eventually become comfortable being around people even if it's in a work environment, then I see it as a step in the right direction.  Plus, it's a job which can be put on resumes, and it's a source of income.  And maybe you could make friends with your coworkers, beyond just a working relationship.

-Like others have said, exercise can be a great stress reliever.  Even if you just jog around the block a few times a week or whatever, that gives you something to potentially feel good about and it gives your mind time to relax and wander, which if you are always wound-up and anxious you may not get very much.

Hang in there and try to relax.  Don't give up hope - things can get better, you just have to find your way out of the maze you're in right now.  You can do it, and we're here to help :smile:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Edited by neutralizer (08/22/03 08:57 AM)

Offlinebillbraski
just some dood.

Loc: the woods behind your hou...
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: neutralizer]
    #1839987 - 08/22/03 09:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Here is a general tip for the rest of your life:
-Never lend money to ANYBODY ever again.
seriously , generally ppl who "borrow" money from other ppl are of a certain type of whom you should not trust.
secondly,
-You need some new friends.

Offlinemycophage
Old and in theway
Loc: 5HT receptor
Re: I am tired of this fucking shit! [Re: billbraski]
    #1842528 - 08/22/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

All excellent suggestions. Also consider......
reading alot of books about anything you care about, enrich yourself, learn.
Help out your neighbors, volunteer somewhere.
But most important right now, get and keep a job. Support yourself and confidence will come. Sever any relationship not based upon genuine respect. Get healthy, get wise and if you're truly suicidal- get help!
Understand your anger. It can lead you toward irrational and dangerous behavior, certainly actions you will later regret. Pull yourself up and you will have one hell of a story to tell. I'd love to hear it someday.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom