Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: wolf8312]
    #18313488 - 05/24/13 10:02 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shaman1 said:
That's insane!  Did you remember to eat during that whole period?  What about sleeping did you just forget to sleep some nights?  How are you doing now?  This period must have given you so much insight and wisdom that most of us cant even comprehend.  I almost can't believe someone could actually trip for 8 months straight.  Maybe you did get psychosis, but only because of the incredible quantity of lsd that you took not that you have that tendency to be crazy or anything just that experience was so powerful that it imprinted certain elements of the trip in your mind that just somehow kept you tripping for months.  I find it hard to believe that the whole 8 months was actually a chemical effect of the drugs

My eating and sleeping were all messed up for the most part. I definitely ate pretty regularly, but not on any normal time-schedule like any regular human would do. The clocks were all bu irrlelvant to me most of the time. Time was just a stretchy pliable construct of the human mind and not something defined by the laws of nature, so I kind of threw it out the window for the most part. As far as sleeping - that was a whole different ball game. I would go through periods of just staying awake, smoking herb and watching Channel 60 all night, and others I would be cognizant of the need for sleep and would make the necessary steps (getting into bed, calming the mind) and fall asleep. However telling reality from dreams was sometimes hard.

I did also sometimes try to get Xanax from a friend and would eat literally several bars at a time trying to either chill the fuck out or actually go to sleep, but I don't remember if they worked well or not. I called him one day and left a message on his answering machine about the 'Bars on the Balcony"  and I think his mom heard it. He was like mid-to-early 30s but his mom still lived with him, she was older, but he was an old school hippie.

From about February to April when I went to the hospital, I re-dosed a BUNCH of times, sometimes ridiculously high, because I was sure no matter how much LSD I ate, it would never hurt me (well we all have to learn respect somehow, right?). Then when the meth thing happened, I think it just totally unhinged my mind and that was when everything became connected in a giant conspiracy.

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
I also wholeheartedly agree with this too, and its the reason I don't really agree with pushing psychedelics onto other people even with the persons consent! It's too much of a personal responsibility giving that if someone truly wants to use psychedelics they can put in the effort to obtain them personally and make themselves responsible!

It's a hard to argue concept. I think most people can access mushrooms/cacti, but LSD is different in that it is harder to obtain the starting materials, takes more effort to learn to produce, and when those factors align positively, the capacity to create millions of doses is not far off.

Edited by dwpineal (05/24/13 11:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18313498 - 05/24/13 10:04 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
I'm so glad this thread got bumped. Been re-reading this for hours. It's helping to ease my withdrawals from Stories from the Psychedelic Underground, :lol:. Hell of a thread, one of the best on the Shroomery.

I think a lot of my writing style in this could use a lot of polishing, so I'm excited to revisit all the stories in this thread. A lot need fleshing out to get the details in line and also to be connected to an actual timeline so I can see where everything should really fit. I'm happy they're here though, because there is some good writing here and there :smile:

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: dwpineal]
    #18313803 - 05/24/13 11:27 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Oh just so you know bud, you are quoting me above when I never actually said those things! Not to be picky or pedantic or anything I just don't want to take credit for other peoples ideas!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: wolf8312]
    #18313866 - 05/24/13 11:42 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Okay think I got it corrected :smile: Thanks!

Invisiblekoinkedink
Cosmic Boogie
Male

#18319741 - 05/25/13 05:16 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

damn that's crazy yo!

glad you are ok and feeling good dw :grin:

OfflineSomeKid
Nah Im Good
Male User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: bryguy27007]
    #18320229 - 05/25/13 07:33 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
I'm so glad this thread got bumped. Been re-reading this for hours. It's helping to ease my withdrawals from Stories from the Psychedelic Underground, :lol:. Hell of a thread, one of the best on the Shroomery.

:werd: Read this a couple months ago, read it about three times. The whole Psychedelic Underground set is pretty fucking awesome. Makes me wish I was a teenager in the 90's.

OfflinephxBoomer
Psychedelic Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: SomeKid]
    #18321280 - 05/26/13 12:51 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Read this thread for the first time almost 2 years ago...and its still on the first page when I come back :smile:

DWPineal = Shroomery God

Thanks for the effort you put into your posts DWP, you really are a cornerstone of this community (IMO) along with many others. :heart:

InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: phxBoomer]
    #18326426 - 05/27/13 03:23 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

phxBoomer said:
Read this thread for the first time almost 2 years ago...and its still on the first page when I come back :smile:

It's really not though is it. Try 19.

I remember reading this at the time too - just after I joined. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblelessismore
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Psilocypher]
    #18326458 - 05/27/13 03:35 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I once had an lsd trip that lasted many months(was due to high dose), I enjoyed every second of it :smile:

one with nature, one with people, one with myself, seeing nature with new eyes(like a miracle), seeing the world with new eyes, seeing animals with new eyes(soul as great as ours), seeing myself with new eyes, daily trip from walking in nature (could feel nature) :wink:

new positive view on everything (wish I had done it many years earlier, but it was just the right time, had been searching for L for a while without being able to find it, was searching for myself, and L helped me)

Edited by lessismore (05/27/13 04:08 AM)

Invisiblelessismore
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: lessismore]
    #18326482 - 05/27/13 03:45 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:laugh: was pretty much like that

peace is now

Offlineoctopus
Salad eater
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: lessismore]
    #18398892 - 06/10/13 07:11 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Bookmark

--------------------

Offlinexoqupelli
Stranger
    #23731426 - 10/12/16 02:24 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

why are you pretending to be wald and why did you post that case

OfflineLitto
Stranger
 User Gallery

#23734196 - 10/13/16 01:52 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

This remembered me of the story where a jug of apple juice got heavily dosed backstage at a Dead show.

A notoriously horrific acid trip that Robert Hunter endured in June 1969, thanks to apple juice dosed with “probably a full gram of crystal LSD … worth perhaps $50,000,” was the lyrical impetus for “Black Peter.” Bassist Phil Lesh remembers tasting the LSD as soon as he sipped the juice. When it came time to head for the stage Lesh told drummer Mickey Hart: “I wish you could be where I am right now—it’s so beautiful; but I couldn’t possibly play music now. I don’t even know what music is.” Nonetheless, the band still went on. Hunter, with nothing to distract him aside from scrambled thoughts, hallucinated blood pouring from Janis Joplin’s mouth and “experienced every assassination he knew of, dying with JFK and with Lincoln, among many other deaths.” On this night, the promise of death made itself known to Hunter through experiences that made him think he was dying over and over again, with the same frequency of sunrises and sunsets.

If I remember the story right, a member of Janis Joplin's band, along with some kids had to go to hospital and Owsley who got the blame took a big slug to try and find out what was in it!

:psychsplit:

Edited by Litto (10/13/16 02:00 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies