Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing?
    #18391107 - 06/09/13 02:53 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, it's been a while and I have  a crazy question to ask anybody who has anything constructive to say about it.

SWIM extracted some spice using the standard stb method from pre powdered mhrb.

With the overhead bedroom light on, the playstation was on but the tv was off, on swim's bed, and with no sitter, SWIM smoked about 60mg of elf spice in a spoon style mj pipe sandwiched between ganja at the bottom, spice in  the middle , and a small leaf of sage on top. (If it adds to the importance, there was spice residue throughout the pipe from previous sessions.)

As SWIM toked on the bowl, the typical tingly feelings, etc were begining to take effect when suddenly:  POP!! SWIM heard  an actual pop noise and everything turned black. Blacker than any black SWIM has ever seen. Immediately, SWIM made sure his eyes were fully open. They were. SWIM tried to look around and saw nothing. Black. Darkness. Nothing. SWIM thought he was blind. SWIM even verbally said "I'm blind, I can't fucking see anything I'm fucking blind"! Swim did not experience the common hallucinations, or presence of entities, just an overwhelming sense of panic. A feeling that something wasn't right.

All SWIM could think of doing was apologize multiple times and sob and promise to never smoke it again. The more SWIM sobbed and apologized, the more he began to see shadows of the edge of SWIM'S bed. SWIM got down onto the floor on his knees and curled up into the fetal position and began apologizing more and sobbing and hoping he hadn't ruined his life.

Soon after, swim found his way back up onto the bed and continued to look around trying desperately to see ANYTHING. After a few moments or a minute that felt like an eternity,  SWIM managed to find specs of light here and there realizing that the specs of light were indicators of a phone charger plugged into the wall, the playstation standby light and the television standby light. Immediately after that, swim saw his red alarm clock numbers glowing beneath the tv. SWIM realized he wasn't blind. For the time being, all SWIM could see other than the few specs of light was very vague grey shadowing.

After much ado, swim realized he needed to try and turn on the light. After stumbling around in the dark, swim managed to find out how to turn the light on and when it came on, swim's vision had returned to normal. Immediately,  swim knew that the light was ON before the trip had begun, and that somehow during the transitions between realities, the light had been somehow turned off.

When swim was aware of reality once again, he realized that if the power went out to the house, the alarm clock would be flashing 12:00 and the playstation would in fact be off. The clock said the current time and after i turned on the tv, the playstation was still on the netflix menu where I had left it.

SWIM'S questions are these :

1.  Has anyone had an experience on dmt (or any other hallucinogens) where they thought they had been blinded or could only see black when they opened their eyes? (Why couldn't SWIM see his alarm clock glowing?)

2. Has anyone ever had the feeling that physical reality has changed as a result of their dmt consumption ? (Light being turned off was really weird)

3. Any other feedback on this phenomenon that might be of any help

SWIM can see just fine now and hasn't suffered any lingering effects from this experience other than  starting to fear consuming this holy sacrament.
SWIM can already hear someone saying swim thought he was blind simply because the lights were off. Again, the light was ON when swim started his journey.

Thank you so much in advance for the feedback I hope this is a valid subject matter.

--------------------
And the games still go on with a warning to the bishop from the pawn
no one sees an angel 'till it smashes to the ground and then you run somewhere and leave it lying there. Then on we sail never thinking that the wind could ever fail. No one gets to heaven 'till they've lived a while in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there.
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrishnalove
ᕙ(░ಥ╭͜ʖ╮ಥ░)━☆゚.*・。゚
I'm a teapot

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: dmgdlttlfckr420]
    #18391131 - 06/09/13 03:06 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

yes.  note to self tell you later.  fucking tripping  right now.

OfflineGoldenArrow
Chasing self up spiral staircase
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: krishnalove]
    #18391203 - 06/09/13 03:53 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like the light switch popped off. What's the type of switch?

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: GoldenArrow]
    #18391208 - 06/09/13 04:00 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Its a button on the wall and a pullcord dangling from an overhead cieling fan.  When swim turned it back on, swim remembered needing to pull the cord.

--------------------
no one sees an angel 'till it smashes to the ground and then you run somewhere and leave it lying there. Then on we sail never thinking that the wind could ever fail. No one gets to heaven 'till they've lived a while in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there.
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Edited by dmgdlttlfckr420 (06/09/13 04:01 AM)

OfflineGoldenArrow
 User Gallery

#18391211 - 06/09/13 04:03 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

How close to you was the cord?

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: GoldenArrow]
    #18391222 - 06/09/13 04:19 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

About 4 to 5 feet away when swim is laying  on his bed. Swim seems to remember being on his belly leaning on his elbows when he heard the pop but swim can't be sure. Swim would need to sit up, and stretch his arm to reach cord or stand and grab to turn it off.

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

OfflineGoldenArrow
 User Gallery

#18391227 - 06/09/13 04:27 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

YOU probably kicked the cord.

Occam's razor.

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#18391228 - 06/09/13 04:28 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

"After much ado, swim realized he needed to try and turn on the light. After stumbling around in the dark, swim managed to find out how to turn the light on and when it came on, swim's vision had returned to normal"

ROFL! :rofl:

Lots of swimming in this DMT trip :eek:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: Blazer420]
    #18391233 - 06/09/13 04:33 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

lol stupid swim posts.

well. ill tell you on other psychs yah my vision has gone away completely. You dont think that if you can see things and worlds that arent there a simple black out isnt possible? relax man.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: Rewindicus]
    #18391236 - 06/09/13 04:36 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Swims leg won't reach lol

And yes, there was a lot of swimming.
How else is one supposed to refer to a fictional event ?

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#18391240 - 06/09/13 04:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

lol tell me how that ref to a fictional event holds up in court :datass:

lol you go blind then start praying. so funny. SO are you gonna do it again or are you really done like you promised the powers of blindness?

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

#18391241 - 06/09/13 04:40 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks, rewindicus. That makes a lot of sense, actually. It just felt so flippin real that I had lost my sight. Everything was just... black.

Also, is "SWIM" overrated ????

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

#18391245 - 06/09/13 04:46 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Im really not sure if im gonna do it again. It seems like im not welcome anymore if they blacked me out. My stupid human tendencies to push  boundaries and expolre the unknown might influence  me to do it again but I don't want to piss off the higher powers. Maybe the message was to take a break ?

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

#18391251 - 06/09/13 04:57 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just going to go with I reached up and turned off the light while I was blacked out on the DMT even though I was completely disoriented.

Thanks anyway.

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Edited by dmgdlttlfckr420 (06/09/13 04:58 AM)

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#18391308 - 06/09/13 05:52 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

lol thats my boy!

--------------------

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: Rewindicus]
    #18391597 - 06/09/13 09:10 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Wait so DMT made you blind because you left the lights off? Correct me if I read that wrong but it sounds like you were in the dark

Invisiblelessismore
    #18391620 - 06/09/13 09:24 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dmgdlttlfckr420 said:
1.  Has anyone had an experience on dmt (or any other hallucinogens) where they thought they had been blinded or could only see black when they opened their eyes? (Why couldn't SWIM see his alarm clock glowing?)

2. Has anyone ever had the feeling that physical reality has changed as a result of their dmt consumption ? (Light being turned off was really weird)

3. Any other feedback on this phenomenon that might be of any help

SWIM can see just fine now and hasn't suffered any lingering effects from this experience other than  starting to fear consuming this holy sacrament.
SWIM can already hear someone saying swim thought he was blind simply because the lights were off. Again, the light was ON when swim started his journey.

Thank you so much in advance for the feedback I hope this is a valid subject matter.

Any psychedelic will alter your view on yourself and the world (lsd,mushrooms etc too)

Next day the whole world and all people in it and nature will be different, usually positively

Have tried all senses being shut off one by one, like music sounding really strange suddenly and vision starting to disappear completely on L (like every atom in the room being torn apart), then unconscious kinda (lost time)

New person on return

I don't regret it :smile:

Closer to my true self than before, but only if you use the lessons learned

Acceptance and appreciation  , that is what they all taught me

Invisiblelessismore
Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: lessismore]
    #18391627 - 06/09/13 09:27 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

DMT is one of the most potent psychedelics

haven't gone there yet.. if you want to smoke dmt you should probably have some psychedelic experience

people usually come back different after dmt

just like after 5g of mushrooms, or a 10strip of lsd / spiritual trip

that's why I don't do high doses very often, they change a lot
lower doses and more infrequent trip don't change as much

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: lessismore]
    #18392012 - 06/09/13 11:34 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mio said:
DMT is one of the most potent psychedelics

haven't gone there yet.. if you want to smoke dmt you should probably have some psychedelic experience

people usually come back different after dmt

just like after 5g of mushrooms, or a 10strip of lsd / spiritual trip

that's why I don't do high doses very often, they change a lot
lower doses and more infrequent trip don't change as much

DMT is far beyond a 5g trip. Farrrrrrrrr, but because of its ability to override your ego and it's short duration it's very manageable. It was my first real trip and I have no regrets. I wouldn't say you need any experience for DMT because nothing really prepares you for it. My mush and acid experiences have actually been way more difficult to handle.

This is excluding oral DMT btw. That's a different monster entirely

Offlinedmgdlttlfckr420
Caught in the Middle
Male User Gallery

Re: Blinded from dmt? Physical reality changing? [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #18392097 - 06/09/13 11:49 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Wait so DMT made you blind because you left the lights off? Correct me if I read that wrong but it sounds like you were in the dark

Did you read the whole report?
The lights were left on and I was in a lit room before the journey.
I was way too high to have enough coordination to simply turn the light off ( at least from what I can remember.)

About an hour after coming back, I turned the lights out again with the room completely dark, I was still able to see a very dimly lit room. It wasn't nearly as dark black as it was earlier.

It's cool if you guys think I'm an idiot or inexperienced or whatever. Even though ive smoked more deem than i can remember, taken countless lsd trips and i have a gallery full of great pics of mush projects, so i would consider myself to be a bit if an experienced tripper. Just thought I would see what  my psychedelic peers thought about my experience.  Maybe I should've started a nexus account and posted there.

--------------------
                    ~Ronnie James Dio

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order