Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #18396496 - 06/10/13 09:26 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

You can site rules all you want, you are a lawyer, it is your job.

However, your in the wrong section. This is legitimate information. Your not a mod either :smbfacepalm:

& Just because of my overly anxious opinion using the word "all"

It doesn't detract from the truth brought to light in the report.

Another philosophical fallacy from enlil. That's 2 in one topic. Try & contain yourself.

Again,

i linked an article where the CIA chief is talking about the "internet of things" spying on you through your light switch & dishwasher, having connected all electrical devices to cloud computing/ quantum computing to spy on anyone of interest.

:haha:

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: treesniper119]
    #18396519 - 06/10/13 09:35 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Again, none of your copypasta supports any claim of mass recording of data about everyone in the country.  That's all :tinfoil: nonsense that you've cooked up in your head.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: Enlil]
    #18396562 - 06/10/13 09:50 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Again, none of your copypasta supports any claim of mass recording of data about everyone in the country.  That's all :tinfoil: nonsense that you've cooked up in your head.

Your not fooling anyone here enlil. The truth is out. Whistleblowers are popping up left and right. Its a war of information.

:holyshit:

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: treesniper119]
    #18396599 - 06/10/13 10:02 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I see.  I was pretty sure you were just talking out of your ass, but I wanted to give you an opportunity to support your claims...you failed to do so.

As a result, I'm going to have to disregard your claims, and I suspect that most other rational thinkers will do the same unless/until you provide something more than pure speculation and rhetoric. 

Of course, you can always rest easy that you'll have your share of cheerleaders among the :tinfoil: types on this site.  That should be enough to leave you with the self-righteous knowledge that you've truly done your part in terms of exposing how the evil all-seeing eye is watching our every move.  Grats, bro.

P.S. *you're

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #18397113 - 06/10/13 12:31 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

OK Enlil, this isn't the courtroom.  Don't have to harp on every phrasing he uses.  This is the internet, after all.

The point he's trying to convey is that the government is possessing a larger and larger ability to access, aggregate, and record (if they deem necessary) communications to a specific level beyond what most americans would deem to be an invasion of privacy.

Thats all.  Or, thats what I think he's trying to convey.  Sure he pobably said a phrase or two to suggest something more extreme, but we all talk in hyperbole on the internet, right?

:smile:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: memes]
    #18397241 - 06/10/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Below is the entirety of the content he wrote in the OP:
Quote:

They can watch your ideas, as you type them.....

We are all on a list, with markers & flags, based on our thoughts & we are constantly being recorded through all electrical transmitting devices.

Tin foil smiley not required.

1984 anyone?

He's propounding a conspiracy theory wherein the government can "watch your ideas, as you type them"  That's not supported by any of the shit he's copypastaed.  In fact, in the small amount of content he did provide in the first post, there is nothing there that is supported.  It's all :tinfoil: bullshit.

Sure, the government is prying into people's communication in a way that has never been done before.  This is true.  The problem with conspiracy nutters is that they take a very real issue and turn it into something so wacky and outlandish that no one bothers to look at the real issue.

That's my problem with this thread.  It takes a very real contraction of the public's privacy, and turns it into a joke instead of looking at the real problem.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #18397317 - 06/10/13 01:18 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Well, yeah.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18397654 - 06/10/13 02:39 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The thread exists solely because this guy came forward with this information. Enlil, in bad form immediately launched an attack on his character, :spank:

In light of the scandals that are occurring right this second within our government & the intensity of attacks towards personal freedoms like the internet & the very notion of the privacy of thought itself, ie. the recent media blackouts & control for mass data gathering of news journalists, reporters, politicians, for their personal emails, phone records, texts, etc.

what this man is bringing forth would seem like a breath of fresh air.

So chill out.:tongue2:

Take a breath.:cheers:

Realize, that I'm not the CIA director & I don't wanna spy on you through your appliances, also, I don't wanna know your behavioral patterns & classify you either so take your shill/skeptic/lawyer mask & lets face reality together....:eek:

There are real OFFICIAL people in these places declaring these things.

I linked it :shrug:

meams said:The point he's trying to convey is that the government is possessing a larger and larger ability to access, aggregate, and record (if they deem necessary) communications to a specific level beyond what most americans would deem to be an invasion of privacy.

:whathesaid:

& also to a tipping point as he mentioned in the article, that if he had not come forward with this information & future information he has that things would soon reach an uncontrollable level.:thumbup:

Forgive my demeanor if it seemed anything short of satirical.:heart:

Edited by treesniper119 (06/10/13 02:59 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18397861 - 06/10/13 03:21 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I did not attack his character.  I did, however, attack your outlandish unsupported claims.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #18398236 - 06/10/13 04:40 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe now we can do something productive in this thread:

Quote:

meams said:The point he's trying to convey is that the government is possessing a larger and larger ability to access, aggregate, and record (if they deem necessary) communications to a specific level beyond what most americans would deem to be an invasion of privacy.

Let us discuss the ways to bring the government's ability to access, aggregate, and record communications to a level we would find acceptable?

Or are we farkled at this point? :smile:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18398264 - 06/10/13 04:44 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Given the current state of affairs, it seems that the "right to privacy" is pretty much dead with respect to internet activities.  Having said that, people are not being convicted of crimes en masse by using these data mining techniques...at least not yet.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #18401453 - 06/11/13 04:28 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

treesniper119 said:
Again,
constant recording doesn't equate to recording everthing lol

I don't see how lying is going to get you out of this one. :wtf:

You said:
"we are constantly being recorded through all electrical transmitting devices."

Constantly means without interruption, we means everyone, or else you would have specifically excluded certain people, and all devices means, simply, all devices.

Why lie about something? :nono:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: fireworks_god]
    #18401494 - 06/11/13 04:55 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

He's backpedaling from his original position because he realized it's an indefensible position.

This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#18401948 - 06/11/13 08:34 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

You belong in the conspirscy forum. Go away.

Your math uses toyal internet fraffic which was a stupid number to use.

The NSA doesnt need to download every song or movie sent over the internet, they just need to record the title and ips.

Literally like 3 lines of text instead of gigs of data.

The intermet is largely text too which is uncompressd.

Youre way too arrogant man.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: Shins]
    #18402167 - 06/11/13 09:38 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Your ignorance is showing.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
    #18402230 - 06/11/13 09:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure whats going on here but it looks like a few folks in here are ok with the actions of the Nsa
including but not limited to shitting al over the constitution.

I guess some things never change.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18402248 - 06/11/13 10:04 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

There will be more ‘significant information’ exposed in the near future, AP cites the journalist who revealed classified US surveillance programs leaked by an American defense contractor.

"We are going to have a lot more significant revelations that have not yet been heard over the next several weeks and months," Glenn Greenwald of The Guardian told AP.

Greenwald, who over the weekend identified ex-CIA staffer Edward Snowden as his source, added that the decision is in the works as to when the next story will be published based on former CIA contractor’s leaked information.

For Snowden, Glenn Greenwald, who joined The Guardian last year after five years of writing for Salon, was not a random pick to publish his findings. Greenwald has been known for his critical stance on intrusions on privacy and the government trampling on personal rights for the sake of protecting national security.

“The wall of secrecy behind which they operate is impenetrable and it is a real menace to democracy,” said Greenwald.

The Guardian interviewed Snowden, who never intended to remain in the shadows.

"There are dozens of stories generated by the documents he provided, and we intend to pursue every last one of them," Greenwald said.

However, Greenwald and The Guardian was not the only option Snowden considered. On Sunday The Washington Post’s Barton Gellman claimed that ex-CIA technical assistant also contacted him about the story.

Gellman said Snowden was asking if the Post would publish within 72 hours the full contents of a presentation he had made about the collection of electronic activity from the Silicon Valley companies, Reuters reports.

From his side, Gellman said he could not guarantee this and the Post sought the government's views about whether the information would harm national security. Despite the WP eventually agreeing to publish just a small part of Snowden’s information, the informer suddenly backed away, writing that he regretted that “we weren't able to keep this project unilateral,'' Gellman said.

Snowden, a 29-year-old former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton revealed the existence of PRISM, the National Security Agency’s (NSA) massive data mining surveillance program which gave the agency backdoor access to emails, videos, chats, photos and search queries from nine worldwide tech giants.

Snowden was last seen checking out of his Hong Kong hotel on Monday, Reuters quotes witnesses as saying.

So far no charges have been brought and no warrant issued for the arrest of Snowden by authorities.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: US & british intelligence mining data Top Secret PRISM program [Re: DeadHearts]
    #18402257 - 06/11/13 10:07 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3DS4nFy1NXA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3DS4nFy1NXA

This video was made at least a year ago if not longer. If what that former NSA official of 40 years doesn't bother you
And doesn't scream authoritarian state in the making you are fuckin lost.

InvisibleDeadHearts

#18402345 - 06/11/13 10:32 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

This is storage alone.  Bandwidth issues are a whole other concern.  To route every communication on the internet to government computers would require doubling the amount of internet traffic.

Bluffdale, Utah....

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #18402438 - 06/11/13 10:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder