Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: Rorge]
    #18528059 - 07/08/13 12:10 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

shrug i've known alot of people that say 5-meo-dmt was horrible for them and i can't imagine how that would be.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTalib

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: Rorge]
    #18529005 - 07/08/13 09:14 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rorge said:
He said DPT was his worst drug experience though. He had extreme tachychardia on it and thought his heart was gonna explode.

Tachycardia is often reported, but notice you don't read of any deaths. In my opinion, this reflects the state of panic the person is in leads one to misinterpret the severity of the condition. In the same way, strong doses of oral cannabis have made people, in a fit of extreme panic, think their hearts were going to literally explode.

"Death from astonishment" is more likely.

Ego death = probable.
Real death =improbable.

With that said, insufflation inflames your throat and lymph nodes with the searing pain of a thousand suns.

I intend to convert my Hcl salt to freebase soon. I'll report back with a smoked experience.

--------------------
A mind to make metaphor

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: Talib]
    #18596060 - 07/22/13 06:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

looks like i am go for this in the next couple of weeks. looking at im'ing 30-50mg with another 30-50mg on stand by for a t+2 boost if necessary.

from what i've read, the freakouts are around the higher range with people it doesn't sit well with, so i'm thinking 30-50 is perfect. anyone else with me on that?

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: millzy]
    #18620612 - 07/27/13 05:37 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

alright, tonight's the big night for me. i'm trying to decide on a dosing strategy. my friend and i will be im'ing it. i'm a big guy and he's about half my size.

i'm reading conflicting reports. on one hand i'm reading that grof's typical dose for im was 70mg, but i'm also reading to start at around 15-30mg if you've never im'ed it before. if you were to split that 70mg into two 35mg syringes, when would be a good time to redose if you need it? t+1 maybe? or would it be better to just do it all at once?

if i'm breaking any rules by asking this, my apologies.

--------------------

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

#18620671 - 07/27/13 05:59 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Ehhhh, think you might be brother. Id rephrase it for asking for peoples "experience" not their advice.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: weshroom]
    #18620799 - 07/27/13 06:39 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

With something new, its always best to err on the side of caution.
Better to dose light and later redose than to dose too heavy and wish you hadn't.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18621398 - 07/27/13 09:50 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

yaeh dpt is one of those things people have wildly different reactions, and 10mg +/- can make it get out of hand quickly.

Just be easy bro.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: teamkiller]
    #18621430 - 07/27/13 10:01 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Never tried spt but with any RC I tend to be cautious. Start low and take more if needed.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: Magicman69]
    #18623759 - 07/28/13 12:28 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

okay, so last night was my first time with this compound. i shall report my initial impression.

to give some background, i'm a big guy. i'm 6' 260-270 lbs and i have about 20 years of experience with a broad range of psychedelics. for some reason i tend to be pretty hard headed with most substances. dmt seems to be the only one that i'm hyper sensitive to thus far. the setting was at my friend's house. just the two of us. no wild parties or anything. we usually just chill, put on albums and get high when we get together.

t+0 50mg im. no burn going in, about ten minutes onset. aside from some slight hand tremors i had no physical discomfort whatsoever. this time i undershot the dosage. visually things got out of focus as if i was about to start hallucinating, but it never really went past that. emotionally it put me in a really great mood. i was talkative, mobile. nitrous goes quite well with the stuff.

at about t+2 hours i got another 25mg into my shoulder. felt a little bit of aforementioned onset but no discomfort. i did, however, catch a glimpse of "the light". at one point i was sitting next to my friend on the couch and i thought he was flicking a lighter to see something in his lap by me (the lights in his living room were low). i look down and there's this beautiful, flame colored light emanating from within me, centered on my chest. it didn't last long but it was really cool. i could see where, if i were to take a higher dose, things could perhaps go.

as has been said, this compound doesn't seem recreational. but i don't think that statement should be taken as that it's not fun or that it's the knock down drag out with the universe that a hefty dose of ayahuasca is. i could see how someone who's terminally ill would benefit from the experience. next time i'll be going with a higher dosage, probably upward of 100mg total. i'd like to find the sweet spot to where i don't have to redose.

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

#18624333 - 07/28/13 02:43 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting. I'd expect 50mg's IM to be a strong dose considering the usual dosage I see people doing.

I guess body mass has a big factor to play with this.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#18624713 - 07/28/13 04:29 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Acaterpillar said:
Interesting. I'd expect 50mg's IM to be a strong dose considering the usual dosage I see people doing.

I guess body mass has a big factor to play with this.

my friend's half my size. he did 40mg and his effects were about the same. i think this is just a weird compound in that it has a broad range of where it's active. the experience reports i read seem to suggest as much. i finally settled on considering the difference between shulgin's initial 80mgs im and grof's average dose for his patients - 70mg - and dialing it back and starting around 50mg, which seemed to be the dosage that featured the least amount of bad experiences and the highest amount of good experiences.

the only other two variables that could've affected the outcome of our trip were:

a) the quality of the material

or

b) if we somehow fucked up preparing it for injection.

my source is highly reputable and my friend knows his way around needles, so neither of those seem to be plausible. it occurred to me that maybe too much heat might have been applied when preparing the solution, but i watched him the second time and it was expertly done; just enough to melt the granules without bringing it to a boil.

i'm considering 85mg for the next go.

--------------------

Edited by millzy (07/28/13 04:32 PM)

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

#18624714 - 07/28/13 04:30 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Glad to hear you started low and had a gentle introduction.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Re: DPT (dipropyltryptamine) [Re: weshroom]
    #18625230 - 07/28/13 06:47 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I looks forward to seeing how your future experiences go.
I think I'm gonna have a shot at this chemical pretty soon.

Probably one of the few chemicals I would consider administering via needle.

--------------------
*Cough* *Cough*

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#18625768 - 07/28/13 08:42 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i'm not a fan of needles unless they're necessary. dpt was designed to be administered via im, or at least that's the way it seems to me. i'll im dpt and ketamine but that's probably as far as i'd ever go.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures