Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewingnutx

Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law
    #1836699 - 08/21/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law
Pat Henry

(on freerepublic.com)

The following guide will help you plan, prepare, and get ready when Bush martial law threatens your safety and well being. It is divided into two parts. The first part describes the framework for martial law and the second part the actions to take in preparing or the actual declaration of martial law.

INTERESTING FACTS

* Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a time of war or during an emergency.

* Hitler turned Germany into a Nazi dictatorship through executive orders.

* Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.

* Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.

* Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.

* Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.

* Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.

* Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."

* Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.

* Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.

* Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.

* Martial law can be declared due to natural disasters, Y2k Crisis, Stock Market crash, no electricity, riots, biological attack, .... anything leading to the breakdown of law and order.

SURVIVING MARTIAL LAW

* Prepare before any declaration of marial law by becoming self reliant. You may become subject to a bureaucratic system and be prepared to stay one step ahead of it which is easy to do if you are prepared and in a position to be self reliant. You may also face mob rule, chaos, panic, or a complete breakdown in law and order. Surival situations may be easier to handle in rural areas than urban.

* Avoid areas of marital law. Can be imposed due to natural disasters or man caused events. Important to have a retreat or place in a rural area away from populated areas.

* Create alliances with like minded neighbors or community members that share your views. Team work and numbers may help your situation.

* Become transparent in the sense that you do not draw attention to yourself or your family. For instance, do not tell people that you are storing food just store food. Be prepared to render assistance to neighbors if need be. You never know when you will need them.

* Remain calm! Do not panic.

* Avoid areas of civil unrest if possible. If caught in civil unrest take appropriate action.

* Get informed and stay informed. Understand martial law can be a temporary crisis or an extended one. In extreme cases the shape of a whole nation can change.

* Declaration of martial law means your rights are suspended and it is government by decree. Your constitutional rights may no longer apply. This could mean a state of National Emergency.

* People can be arrested and imprisoned indefinitely without charges.

* Freedom of speech and freedom of assembly can be suspended, and censorship of the media imposed.

* Gun ownership will also come under severe attack during marital law. We could see house to house searches by the military or National Guard looking for guns and seizing any they find along with stored food.

* Take a stand on issues and make a choice that fits your beliefs and the situation. Realize you may have some hard choices to make. Understand you may have to sacrifice your principles on trivial matters or take a hard stand.

he forgot to mention tinfoil. stockpile lots and lots of tinfoil.

They save Hitler's cock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: wingnutx]
    #1836910 - 08/21/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

In due time...in due time...

After the terrorist attack of 2005....

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: wingnutx]
    #1837072 - 08/21/03 11:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I also thought those freeper creeps supported Bush and the military-industrial complex without question. And, to them, questioning Bush and the neo-conservative regime is "unamerican."

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1837096 - 08/21/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Actually if Bush was going to let another terrorist attack happen it would be before the election. However I don't think Bush will allow another to happen. They blamed the last one on Clinton not taking care of Bin Laden sooner and being "unprepared". If they allow another one to happen, there is no way they could blame it on anyone but themselves.

Let one happen. Stop the rest.

That's key.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Learyfan]
    #1837114 - 08/21/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Actually if Bush was going to let another terrorist attack happen it would be before the election. However I don't think Bush will allow another to happen. They blamed the last one on Clinton not taking care of Bin Laden sooner and being "unprepared".  If they allow another one to happen, there is no way they could blame it on anyone but themselves.

Thats all true...BUT, after he's been re-elected they can blame it on lack of security...saying "if we had patriot act 2, that wouldn't of happened...".  And it was clear from the delayed air response time, evacuations, etc... that either the current administration had it planned, or were completely and utterly clueless to the attack...none of which have had a negative effect on bushs' ratings. :nut:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1837120 - 08/21/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How about blaming it on the lunatics that flew the planes into the buildings? :rolleyes:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: shakta]
    #1837127 - 08/21/03 12:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I highly doubt they were the ones who co-ordinated the hyjackings etc... :rolleyes:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1837132 - 08/21/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
How about blaming it on the lunatics that flew the planes into the buildings? :rolleyes: 

Do I have to speak to you yet again about common sense? Stop it. Stop it now.  If you keep it up the lefties / libbies may try it for themselves.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1837136 - 08/21/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm very good.

With ideas like that maybe Bush will tap you to take over whatever job becomes vacant next.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1837137 - 08/21/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

shakta writes:

How about blaming it on the lunatics that flew the planes into the buildings?

Dream on. Since none of the hijackers were Americans, they are of course blameless. *sarcasm*

pinky

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1837138 - 08/21/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

shakta said:

Do I have to speak to you yet again about common sense? Stop it. Stop it now.  If you keep it up the lefties / libbies may try it for themselves. 

Thanks for adding that to the thread mr. i don't ever say what i think because it could open me up for rebuttle, so i just make little snide comments that annoy people so i can feel better about myself. :thumbup:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Anonymous

#1837140 - 08/21/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

No way man!  Are you nuts?  :lol:

1. Bush didn't know.
2. If another one happens from a unique perspective or one that couldn't be avoided it isn't his fault either.  You simply can't make a country this size that safe.

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Xochitl]
    #1837146 - 08/21/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hardcore paleo-conservatives on freerepublic bash Bush all day long. Most are against any sort of foreign intervention.

This post was a one-day troll, though.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Phred]
    #1837148 - 08/21/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pinksharkmark said:
shakta writes:

How about blaming it on the lunatics that flew the planes into the buildings?

Dream on. Since none of the hijackers were Americans, they are of course blameless. *sarcasm*

pinky

What about..
I highly doubt they were the ones who co-ordinated the hyjackings etc... ?

If you arrest someone for trafficing, does the drug ring go down?

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Anonymous

#1837153 - 08/21/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:

Thanks for adding that to the thread mr. i don't ever say what i think because it could open me up for rebuttle, so i just make little snide comments that annoy people so i can feel better about myself. :thumbup: 

I want to try that. Is it any fun?

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1837162 - 08/21/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Of course they, and their terrorist friends planned it all. Oh sorry, I meant they and their misunderstood freedom fighter friends planned it.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: ]
    #1837167 - 08/21/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Mushrooms said:
No way man!  Are you nuts?  :lol:

1. Bush didn't know.
2. If another one happens from a unique perspective or one that couldn't be avoided it isn't his fault either.  You simply can't make a country this size that safe. 

Really?  Then explain why a country like Canada, that is considerably larger than the U.S. doesn't suffer from terrorist attacks...we have virtually no defence, and much more area to cover.  I'm guessing it's because we aren't going around pissing off other countries to start with...but that's just my opinion.

p.s...Bush Knew

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (08/21/03 12:15 PM)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1837172 - 08/21/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
Oh sorry, I meant they and their misunderstood freedom fighter friends planned it.

Don't worry about terms...its only different because of where your born and your religious affiliaton.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (08/21/03 12:14 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Rono]
    #1837182 - 08/21/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I guess noone is jealous of your freedoms up there.

:lol:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law [Re: Rono]
    #1837193 - 08/21/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it's because we aren't going around pissing off other countries to start with

Bingo!  Johnny show the winner what he's won! :smile:

I know you think Bush knew.  I just don't think so and I haven't seen any evidence that would convinced me that he knew that planes would hit the buildings Sept 11th.  I firmly believe he knew we were at risk as any other idiot did.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order