Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
Buying shrooms in the UK
    #1832018 - 08/20/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im going to England soon. I was jsut wondering in what kind of stores could i buy fresh shrooms? Like cubensies or something.

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1832095 - 08/20/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ya im pretty sure you can buy wet ones from head shops. Tho im not sure. Have fun in England! :laugh: go watch some football its intense over there.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: whole9]
    #1832301 - 08/20/03 02:59 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im not aware of any shops that sell em here, i've never come across them. Most head shops sell things like wild lettuce and herbal x. Brighton would be a good bet, if you do find any post em...
Other than that enjoy merry 'ol England and make sure you watch an episode of Eastenders (its the highest rated show on british TV) it might explain a few things........

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1832348 - 08/20/03 03:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

When are you goin'? It's almost 'shroom season for the uk, so you should have no bother if you meet a like minded group of heads to take you pickin'.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1836044 - 08/21/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well, actually im going next year. Lol! I jsut got excited and decided to research as much as possible

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #1836174 - 08/21/03 03:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah head shops sell fresh shrooms here now, i know two headshops that both sell shrooms one is in a really popular area so their shrooms sell like hotcakes and the other is a town about 7 miles away. The shrooms there were ?15 for 10 grams of philosophers stones, or ?12.50 for the same of columbians.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#1836177 - 08/21/03 03:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well by next year they will either be bein' sold over the counter in corner shops or people will be havin' their homes blagged from them for holdin' a gram of dried 'shrooms. Either way the UK is a very freindly place where not a lot of people take the law serious, so you should be fine.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
    #1836242 - 08/21/03 04:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Damn head-shops someone should send em anthrax or summin..
Their simply taking advantage, they dont give a damn about mushrooms to them shrooms are merely the latest product.

I am really annoyed by this, magic mushrooms aren't just a product you should buy in a fucking shop. Its an experience from when you go on your first hunt and start learning how to identify species, to when you and your friends go home and enjoy what nature has given you.
Its the same when growing your own, you invest time and effort in something and it rewards you.

Head shops just want more ca$h, they have found a nice little niche in the market and are going to exploit the shit out of it. It raises many issues not just regarding the law, but the fact that it makes mushrooms so accessible.
People who probably would never have tried shrooms, because they don't know what to look for, they know nothing of cultivation or even the effects they can have, are gonna be the first to be skipping into these shops. Young teenagers are gonna think shrooms are the new thing and a lot of em could get seriously fucked up by them.

STOP SUPPORTING HEAD SHOPS THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY, SHROOMS ARE A PART OF NATURE NOT A COMPANY

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineOook
Oook!

#1836246 - 08/21/03 04:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey screw you buddy. Its almost impossible to get shrooms in my area without these places, just cos they may be abundant in your area doesnt mean they are all over the uk so chill. Most people are too ignorant to actually know shit about shrooms and therefor are too scared to try them.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: Oook]
    #1836252 - 08/21/03 04:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've just recieved a mail from a friend in Belfast and he say's that the gubbers on the streets ARE gettin' really fcuked up on purchased 'shrooms.
This i find funny 'cause there is nothin' better than seein' someone that would give you a slap for just bein' on the same street gibberin' like a lunatic while holdin' onto a lamppost for dear life.
That BTW is what my Mate witnessed!

I'm in full agreement with the pickin'/huntin', it is part of the experience.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineOook
Oook!

#1836263 - 08/21/03 05:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yes I fully understand what you mean. but I have neither the know how or time.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
    #1836264 - 08/21/03 05:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Firstly, no thanks, I can get screwed on my own (plus there was no need to make a personal attack). The majority of shroom takers I know, dont just like getting "fucked up" they understand its about more than that. I accept that shrooms may not be in as abundance in your area as thye are in grassy Wales but if you truly respected magic mushrooms you would grow your own.
There are many people on here who would give you a helping hand and get you started then you could sort you and your friends out with something you have nurtured yourself. If I could i'd send some to you in the post.
By buying them from head shops you are simply putting shrooms on the same level as cigarettes and alcohol, and that my friend I find sickening

--------------------

OfflineOook
Oook!

#1836381 - 08/21/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

firstly sorry i din't mean to be offensive i was only joking.
secondly i live with my parents and would be a in a whole world of shit if i was caught growing magic mushrooms, hence it is much much easier to buy them. If you find buying shrooms sickening I should think you are sickened by quite a few ppl on the shroomery boards

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
    #1836411 - 08/21/03 07:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No worries man, I dont find people buying shrooms sickening just the fact that companies are starting to abuse our favourite fungus for their own gain. And growing jars with parents constantly watching over you just wouldn't work.
I dont think anyone on here would support the fact that certain people are choosing to sell shrooms on the net and in shops because of a loop-hole in our law just to make some do$h.
This post has gone a bit of track because of my mad rants, but its just in the past 3 weeks there have been about 15 different people asking the same question over and over again.
such as

"is this for real? http://www.buyshrooms.co.uk are selling shrooms is this allowed"

"should I trust www.moneyforshrooms.co.uk"

"www.sendus30quidandgetsomeshrooms.co.uk is sooooo cool"

"Bought 10gs of shrooms of www.letsfuckupthelawforeverybody.com"

Poor attempts at sarcasm I know but they were along those lines.
Look man you only live in England, just hop on a train come to Wales and come on a hunt you wont need to buy shrooms for a good while.

--------------------

OfflineOook
Oook!

#1836621 - 08/21/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

getting that train sounds very tempting indeed
:laugh:
I think i'll have to get clued up about what shrooms actually look like first, ive heard some shrooms that look really similar to safe ones liquify your insides over a period of about a week although that well be similar to normal mushrooms not the magic variety

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
    #1836889 - 08/21/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

www.wellcoolstuff.co.uk and www.potseeds.co.uk are very reliable, discreet, and professional. if you want to order from them though, do it fast, before the immature fuckwads over here fuck themselves up on too many shrooms and get them criminalized.

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1842117 - 08/22/03 08:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Have you tried the Philosophers' Stones from potseeds.co.uk? I'm thinking about getting some just because I don't have anywhere discreet to grow. Plus you've got the immediacy of not having to wait, and the negation of fucking up the growing and wasting your money.

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: jamboUK]
    #1843645 - 08/23/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yea a while back.
they look like rabbit turds, and taste like stale peanuts.
the little bits get stuck in your teeth, but damn...it is worth it

i had a great trip off them, just like shrooms basically except lighter, more giggly, and more mental than visual. nice CEVs sometimes too.

but then my friend ate a shitload of them, then went home and turned off the lights and went to bed. suddenly the room was full of people who were all after her and she found herself having a hell of a bad trip.

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1843706 - 08/23/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Aw, that's a shame, I was looking forward to the visual side most. What if you just take more?

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Buying shrooms in the UK [Re: jamboUK]
    #1844764 - 08/24/03 01:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've always found them pretty damn visual. Best to be outside on a sunny day - the world becomes like the film "What dreams may come".

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale