Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Some thoughts on nirvana...
    #1835894 - 08/21/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

To love something with all your heart is one thing, but to love something or someone with all your heart, mind, body and soul is another. This is where true nirvana is reached and dreams blossom from the stem of reality. In nirvana we find ourselves, and understand why we do not need anything else. Concentration is the key to success and dedication is the only way to maximize your concentration. I have tried many times to sit, contemplate, and think, but I realized this is not the way to achieve what others cannot. To live, and love and be full of life is the only way to reach the true nirvana.

The only real passion in life that will never fade is the passion to live. To love living with your heart, mind, body and soul is enlightenment. To wake up every day feeling full of life, and too understand yourself is all you need to hold the universe in the palm of your hand. For the universe is only as large as you make it, which is why you should try to make your universe as small and organized as possible. This does not mean make it boring; all this means is to make it manageable so you can understand it easier. Once you understand your life only then will you truly be able to live your life. If you consider your life as a slope downwards toward death then you are lost. If you consider life to be a slope to a climax at death then boundless after that you are true to life, and true to yourself. The physical world has already been discovered, its time to discover the world inside yourself. You are an explorer in a new realm of enchantment. Use your intuition as a tool, and your heart as a guide. Simplify, organize, and follow your heart, mind, body and soul to a fulfilling unique life. Live life, don?t let life live you.

are the ideas there? Anything i shud add?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: whole9]
    #1836031 - 08/21/03 01:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

What a great band....

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineChimera
Eyes wide open!

Loc: Great Smoky Mountains
    #1836232 - 08/21/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Once you understand your life only then will you truly be able to live your life.

Why try and make sense of the chaotic? I just go along for the ride and enjoy it.

--------------------

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.  Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." - John Muir

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: Sclorch]
    #1836255 - 08/21/03 04:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sclorch said:
What a great band....

Not to take this off-topic, but NOT a great band.
The songs were good enough, I guess. And it gave the fucking pop metal a good kick in the ass, as pop metal sucks.

But a great band? Nah. Fucking untalented as hell, the only thing that made them so famous was that the songs were so fresh and different. It wouldn't be hard for anyone to do what they did. Good timing, and some good songs, that's all.

And I love your comments on the real Nirvana, man. Just sitting and thinking doesn't bring nirvana...
Peace.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1836367 - 08/21/03 06:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

> To love something with all your heart is one thing, but to love something or someone with all your heart, mind, body and soul is another.

Love isn't absolute?  Then it must be conditional, which implies categories created by the ego... I love this more than I love that...  a dangerous trapping...

> In nirvana we find ourselves, and understand why we do not need anything else.

Really?  I would think we are more likely to loose ourselves than to find ourselves.

> Concentration is the key to success and dedication is the only way to maximize your concentration.

Spoken from experience, I assume...  :smile:

>  I have tried many times to sit, contemplate, and think, but I realized this is not the way to achieve what others cannot.

Oh wait, guess that last part wasn't from personal experience.  How do you know what others can or cannot achieve?  Why is your own success dependent upon somebody elses success.

> To live, and love and be full of life is the only way to reach the true nirvana.

What happened to concentration?  Or do you have to concentrate on living, loving, and being full of life?  It is kind of hard for me to live while I am busing concentrating on living.

> The only real passion in life that will never fade is the passion to live.

This is simply not true.  People commit suicide every day.  I know people that have chronic diseases that are waiting for death... people that have lived their life and that are ready to die...

> To love living with your heart, mind, body and soul is enlightenment.

Enlightenment is of no importance.  Open your eyes and you see, open your ears and you hear.  When you get hungry, you eat.  When you get tired, you sleep.

> To wake up every day feeling full of life, and too understand yourself is all you need to hold the universe in the palm of your hand.

You need nothing to 'hold the universe in the palm of your hand'.  It is already there.

> For the universe is only as large as you make it, which is why you should try to make your universe as small and organized as possible.

Ah, more categories.  The ego at work... mind over universe.

> This does not mean make it boring; all this means is to make it manageable so you can understand it easier.

A continuation of the ego... manageable and understandable.

<snip>

> are the ideas there? Anything i shud add?

Not bad... don't let my negative comments throw you... I sometimes play the devil's advocate... they are by no means correct or an attack on you personally.  :smile:  -peace

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: Seuss]
    #1836388 - 08/21/03 06:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"thoughts on nirvana"
Oh the irony :grin:

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #1836399 - 08/21/03 07:08 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

GR8 post W9 :smile: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1837594 - 08/21/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the comments seuss if I had enuf time in the day I would respond in depth to all of them... I appreciate your praise FreakQ :laugh:

peace! back to nirvana!

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Some thoughts on nirvana... [Re: Seuss]
    #1839612 - 08/22/03 03:32 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Love isn't absolute? Then it must be conditional, which implies categories created by the ego... I love this more than I love that... a dangerous trapping...

The trapping is to think of love as a feeling of attachment on your own part. The problem disappears when you think of love simply as actions that are helpful to other beings. This is conditioned on whatever "other beings" means, but it does not necessarily require the involvement of an ego.

But back to the topic: nirvana as it is usually understood is the extinction of the roots of suffering. A life full of passions may be a life with lots of non-suffering, but it doesn't extinguish suffering, so it's not nirvana.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order