Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineExothermic
Stranger
Guys that hit women. . .
    #1835325 - 08/20/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sonya my ex-girlfriend called me right out of the blue today,she started telling me about her relationship with her ex- 'boyfriend' , the one that came right after me, or really I guess he was my replacement. It turns out that he was physically abusive, she said he kicked her into the wall once, and chocked her another time. I have never been so fucking mad in my life! and with it extreme insane fucking helplessness. You always wish the best for those you love, you want them to be happy.You don't want them to suffer. . and most of the time won't have any problem with ripping someone a new asshole who wrongs them. . This was what we spoke of last night. I told her that it was a good thing she did not tell me what was going on as it was happening because I don't know how I would have handled it. I probably would have done something stupid. . something that I would have deemed neccesary because in my book you don't fucking hit women, you don't fucking hit kids.

This is really weird. When Sonya and I were together, she was pretty much the boss, what she said went. I am not a total pushover you understand, but she is just so damned headstrong- I think that is one of the things I love about her. Well, with her and X, apparently X was the one who wore the pants so to speak, and rulled with an iron fist.

So last night as I talk to this woman who I always guaged as being so independant - I suddenly see her in a completely different light. She is totally besoted with this guy, and blind to the fact that she damn well deserves better, better than this balled Narccicistic fucker who is 10 years older than her, and seems to care much for his snakes( he's a biology teacher ) than her. He also was caught red-handed cheating on her on several occasions which as I understand what finally made her break it off with him.

But She kept saying things like ' I guess I should really break it off with him once and for all' . . . stated things like, 'the next time I talk to him I am just going to have to tell him it's over' - I finally got on her case in the most loving and caring manner possible telling her how the fucker does NOT deserve her company, that she deserves better, that what he did was [B]not exceptable and to fucking take a look at what she is doing and saying. She mentioned the fact that her Daughter ( who is the coolest kid, she is so smart, pretty, insightfull, just like her Mother) is aware of the abuse and hates his guts for it. I asked her if she knew what that was doing to her. I said ' do you realize that this hurts Sierra??!! - to see her Mother besotted with a man who abuses her???' Not to mention what it did to me.It took me forever, but I think I finally got through to her.

I know that I cannot control her. But MotherFuckerFUCK this shit is hard to hear from someone you care about.

I realize that I am going to have to be realistic , to except that all we're going to be from here on out is friends. . but I still love her. I love her with all my heart. I am trying like hell to help her, like I always have. I have been repeatedly warned by friends to be carefull and to not let myself get hurt.

I also have to be patient about when she decides we can finally meet again. We had planned to today because we go to the same School. We both are famous for taking a shitload of classes and subsequently deciding that we took on too much and either dropping all of them the second week or getting F's.I know it will happen sometime, but she is carefull about it because she does not want me to get hurt any more than I already am and her health , although is good right now, could start to decline. She has fibro and is severely bi-polar. Fuck, she is only an hour away and I am dieing to see her. But I have to play my cards right. I cannot aford to seem to eager because I will scare her off.

I truthfully, am lonely as Mother-Fucker.

I am not really upset, just frustrated. Thanks for letting me vent

~Exothermic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: Exothermic]
    #1835491 - 08/20/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im not an advocate of violence, but hell, hitting a women with no good reason, and i mean GOOD!, is like striking a child, but woman are physicaly less strong than men bottomline, id go and staight just punch the guy in the face, kick him into a wall and choke him, ask him how it feels and leave and tell him to never touch her again in a bad way, of course before violence just talk to the douche, or help her out, even if you cant get her to be with you, you can at least try to get her out of an abusive relationship, love her even if you cant be with her, she must need someone to be there, because obviously abusive ass-hole isnt. Good luck man, surely things will work out. If it means anything to ya, im lonely as well.

GOOD KARMA BUDDY.

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Invisiblewingnutx

#1835540 - 08/20/03 10:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That guy needs to be maimed.

Most women I know, straight or gay, have been in an abusive relationship at some point. I dont know why people take that shit.

OfflineExothermic
Stranger
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: wingnutx]
    #1835569 - 08/20/03 10:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I found that fucker's email address. You see, he is a teacher and a prominant local junior college. I am going to get that mother fucker fired.

"I hear you like to hit women. Let me assure you of something, If I get wind of you laying one more hand on our mutual friend, you are going to be made to suffer.I am going to feed you to your fucking snakes.
Leave her alone and be lucky you got out with your ass.

Your malign little practices are not quite as secure as you would like them to be, and it's not because you are slick.

I fucking shit you not.

Karma is a bitch mother-fucker.

~Ripper"

Yah. .

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1836608 - 08/21/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

There was this guy that came over every once in a while last year during school with a different girl almost every time. He didn't treat those girls with much respect, and to me he was a dirt bag. But as stupid and ignorant as he was, I wondered "what do these girls see in this guy? what the hell was wrong with them?" As bad as the topic of abuse is, I've always wondered why these girls took this kind of abuse for months on end. Girls can be just as stupid and naive as that asshole. I'm sure you've seen it with girls that are like: "Oh he loves me though, he doesn't mean it he said he would stop." but then what happens? he does the same shit over and over again, and this poor girl gets the bad end of the relationship. Guys like this sicken me, they try to act tough and thug but they have no idea how to treat a girl. If I was a girl and my boyfriend hit me, IM OUT!

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: soochi]
    #1838192 - 08/21/03 05:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Chicks dig jerks.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1838355 - 08/21/03 06:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Get a replacement broomstick from home depot and start practicing your sword work :smile:

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1838397 - 08/21/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hitting woman should NEVER be tolerated, its horrible to just think about. Woman are the bearers of our children they do not deserve to be struck in any way shape or form! Peace and love ya'll.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1838412 - 08/21/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I hate guys that hit women, but what about women who hit guys? It's a lot more common, and society just tolerates it. They figure a guy should be able to defend himself, but thousands of guys have abusive girlfriends who hit their guys and think it's ok. I read an article about it once.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleIdugh
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: silversoul7]
    #1838533 - 08/21/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

When I was in London I saw this eppisode of Killroy, where it was abusive relationships... But it was women who beat up on their men.  It was pretty sad, these guys would get the shit beat out of them, but wouldn't fight back cause it's wrong to hit a woman.

One guy was drivin on the motorway with his girlfriend of 2 years (or something long like that) and he absent mindedly threw a Mars bar wrapper out the window... So she punched him as hard as she could in the crotch.  .... Blah blah blah, I don't wanna type the rest. :grin:

Violence toward a loved one is wrong however it is... to hurt someone who cares deeply about you is just fucked up.

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #1838847 - 08/21/03 08:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe she would take your advice more to her heart if you beat it into her.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

OfflineRavinoff
LethargicSnorting Duck

Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: Idugh]
    #1838860 - 08/21/03 08:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Guys that hit women are the fucking scum of the earth... what's worse is when they decide to father a child, whom turns out to be a female
this is a sad tale of my girlfriend...

For a good portion of her life her dad abused her, both mentally and physically... And he would do much more than hit her... I wanted to kill this guy. Like really, every time I think of it, I would love to just beat this guy with a metal bat untill all that's left of him is a heap of blood, bones and flesh...

I was convinced not to for both of our sakes.... but fuck man, that shit is sooo god damn wrong

I pray that that guy one day gets what's commin'...

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1839046 - 08/21/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Study a little akido. Unless you're sitting in a car, you'd realize its impossible to get hit. Akido is like judo, but its more leading the person's strikes than averting. very impressive martial art. Right up there with iaido (korean sword fighting)

OfflineRavinoff
LethargicSnorting Duck

#1839084 - 08/21/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"you'd realize its impossible to get hit"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's why all the top UFC champs are masters of aikido, right?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1839491 - 08/22/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's funny you mention this, because I took Aikido for a couple years.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: Ravinoff]
    #1839583 - 08/22/03 02:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Aikido only works in weird, contrived situations in the dojo. Like if someone lunged awkwardly at you with a wooden knife, you could probably break their wrist. maybe.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1839631 - 08/22/03 03:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I hate guys that hit women, but what about women who hit guys? It's a lot more common, and society just tolerates it.

It's just as unacceptable of course, and should not be tolerated. But is it really a lot more common? I had the impression that the total damage from men who hit women was much worse than the total damage from women who hit men, when you add it all together.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1839741 - 08/22/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Total damage? Men who hit women are usually people who have some very deep issues, most men would never hit a woman, including myself, yet I have restrained them as an act of self defense

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1839954 - 08/22/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Aikido takes years and years and years of training to get anywhere with it. As with most martial arts... but you can get results from Jui-Jitsu in a short period of time, and that is the ultimate in submission wrestling, combined with a good standing fighting technique, such as Jeet Kune Do, that is the ultimate. Everyone who wins the UFC is an experienced grappler, almost always Brazilian Jui Jitsu. Rickson Gracie - 480 no-holds-barred MMA fights... 480 won...0 lost.

--------------------

OfflineRavinoff
LethargicSnorting Duck

Re: Guys that hit women. . . [Re: Shroomism]
    #1840391 - 08/22/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

But Sakuraba beat him, correct?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom