Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Copes and Cubes on Wed morn at Ban Thurian Buffalo Arena
    #1832673 - 08/20/03 10:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Two images with both species in the same dung from Buffalo. However the buffalo left the arena for cooler areas int he mountains. Too hot and not much rain, but these cam up.

mj

have a shroomy day

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Copes and Cubes on Wed morn at Ban Thurian Buffalo Arena [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1833349 - 08/20/03 02:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

awesome! nice and sharp!

Offlineaminitaman
FUK THAGOVERNMENT,IMSMOKIN' BLUNTSAND LOVIN' IT

Loc: Tha BlueGrass State,Kentu...
Re: Copes and Cubes on Wed morn at Ban Thurian Buffalo Arena [Re: whole9]
    #1834813 - 08/20/03 08:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome Pictures!Nice Find MJ,Im Sure Thats A Normal Find For You!Peaceout,and Nice Nice Find@

--------------------
its tha big parafenizzle
with tha big mushroomizzle
ya gotta know its off tha hizzle

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1835728 - 08/21/03 01:04 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Why do you say "both species in the same dung"?

That statement seems a little tough for me to believe.

It looks to me like they are all growing beneath the grass and the dung has deteriated enough so you cant seperate the two pieces of dung that each species is seperately growing from

i am totally jealous of your finds, but something else might have happened like maybe a buffalo walked along and smashed the dung or kicked it, or shit upon it two times in one day; these two mushrooms can be found close alongside eachother on seperate dungs, but not on the exact same pieces, of dung

I mean, you can see another possible cube in the bottom right corner of the first pic, so the shrooms were obviously pretty thick on this day. And then in the second image it looks like you moved the Copelandia closer than in the first photo to make it appear that it is closer than it was upon discovery, in order to make it look like they were growing right on top of eachother, (or just to get a better image)

I dont want to start a major flame war with you mj, i have a major headache and insomnia tonight and i have a firsttime visit with a psychiatrist tommorrow morning :lol: i almost was going to go to bed but then i started to think about these two images again so i had to get out of bed, hopped back online to tell you about these two shrooms growing on the same pie.

:smile: I think i will get a better nights rest now.
-i havent smoked bud for over a week now and i don't really have a single person to get any from,,,i just want to fly off to f*ckin' amsterdam and get yummy THC in my body again

I hope the safest of travels for you and your colleages and then you come back home to seattle and show us your blue ringer patches back in full bloom again eh?

Keep shroomin,
GG :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: 

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Copes and Cubes on Wed morn at Ban Thurian Buffalo Arena [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1835934 - 08/21/03 02:37 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

First I did not move the Copelandia closer. I cut the fuckin grass and the shroom slipped along side. It was straight up when i first approached it. The grasses are filled with mimosa vines, the ones whose leave close when you touch them. I clip grass sp I can get a clear image of the mushrooms and do not place mushrooms along side of other shrooms. I have been finding these shrooms growing together like this for years.

Mj

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1836191 - 08/21/03 05:32 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hm, i myself have never found Copelandia cyanescens growing from the same exact pie as Psilocybe Cubensis.

It is common for me to find other non-active Pan species growing on the same pie as either a Copelandia or Cubensis from the same pies, but never Copes and Cubes on the same pie...nope.

Any Austalian Shroomers out there ever find the two active Shrooms on the same exact cow-pie?

Then again, mj might be picking exclusively from buffalo dung?

I pick from cow-pastures, only cows.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Copes and Cubes on Wed morn at Ban Thurian Buffalo Arena [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1836230 - 08/21/03 06:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Buffalo are the number one bubalis in Asia. There are three varities.

Spores can fall nexxt to each other and the buffalo shits and the shrooms grow when the conditions are right.

Although there are cattle, (bos indicus, Bos sundaicus, and bBos guaraus ) on koh samui they do not graze in the buffalo arenas nor where other buffalo are. They are usually klept in privat areas on the island.

and one out of every ten buffaklo in Thailand are pink. At least 60 million buffalo here in Thailand. In Bangkok where cattle are in the east, they are mostly muslin owned.

I had to stundy the four-legged ruminants of southeast asia so i do know of what I speak.

From India to Viet-Nam, wherever the buffalo roam, one can find shrooms mot time of the year, except in the real hiot months.

The rainy season in Thailand is July through October but I have colleced specimens in December and January, not many but enough for a lot of fun.

mj

And I can go out any day to more than fifty locations I personally know of here and pick one shroom or the other.

Even picked four P. samuineis, however they have not really had theuir second fruiting due to lack of rain.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (08/21/03 06:10 AM)

Offlineaminitaman
FUK THAGOVERNMENT,IMSMOKIN' BLUNTSAND LOVIN' IT

Loc: Tha BlueGrass State,Kentu...
    #1838757 - 08/21/03 10:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ha,damn what a war between mj and great one,yall need to chill out!Yall are like the two pro's on this site,anyways yall are who i learned from and i would hate for yall to never associate with one another again,kiss and make up,lol,hehe,but on the real thanks for everything you two!Peaceout and keep safe!

--------------------
its tha big parafenizzle
with tha big mushroomizzle
ya gotta know its off tha hizzle

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification