Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

how to deal with this asshole
    #1831538 - 08/19/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

here's the deal

last year was my first year at college. i met this guy and we got to be fairly good friends, hang out, etc. he seemed like a cool guy and he was fun to be around. but this slowly began to fall apart. on our team's spring break trip for some reason or another he started being an asshole to me. now keep in mind he's from a big city (chicago) and a loudmouth (he likes to hear himself talk) and he's a big bullshitter alpha-male, posturing, posing type of guy. he basically said and did things to wear me down and after awhile i let my guard down and he got to me and i started to feel like less of a human being because of his constant tormenting. then while we were in fl i had some bizarre allergic reaction and part of my face swelled slightly. he found this the source of infinite amusement and took every opportunity possible to make fun of me, degrade me, throw shit at me (like banana peels, nothing dangerous), and generally make me feel like an ass. like i said this started during spring break and continued the rest of the year. i really let him get to me and soon i was, at one level or another, totally intimidated by him and felt like a "pussy" as he'd say. toward the end of last year i started just being an asshole back to him, calling him out on his bullshit, and generally trying to fight back and not let myself be pushed around but it didnt seem to help all that much.

that's basically where things stand now. i was wanting help on how to deal with this asshole. i know that i'm a worthwhile person but for some reason he's singled me out to be primary recipient of his crap. i don't want to be run down by this jackass again; how can i establish my "credibility" to him so that he doesn't annoy the shit out of me? i was thinking i'd try to be cool with him but if his shit continues i'll just go out of my way to be nasty back to him and try to knock him down a few levels.

by the way, there's no risk of getting my ass kicked. i'm taller than he is and about as muscular. i also know some football players and other big guys who aren't particuarly fond of him so i dont worry about that kind of thing.

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1831640 - 08/19/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hi. I've been a total asshole like that in my day, which I regret. I started bugging this kid so much that one day he exploded in tears and surprise kicked me in the back, then tried to karate fight me, which was pathetic because I just held him against a wall. At that moment, seeing the expressions of all the kids around me, I realized what a shithead I was because causing someone to act like that is not cool.

Thats a tough one. Maybe you could avoid him as much as possible until he becomes bored with you. Or confront him while he is alone. More than likely he is tormenting you to get a reaction from the people nearby.

As a last line of defense, kick him in the nuts.

(edit: you can also get a good ball cruncher in if he is close to you. just raise your knee really fast. trust me i know, its fucking painful, but thats a whole other story)

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (08/19/03 10:29 PM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: pattern]
    #1831723 - 08/19/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I dunno, smile and thumbs up....serioulsy get's to guy's like that. Then if he steps it up, smash his nose in with your forhead.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePurple Haze
Lime and limpidgreen, a secondscene

Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: PDU]
    #1832009 - 08/20/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've got the same problem the SAME exact fucking problem with someone we usually hang out with..

if Meph reads this crap, it's ''Bob''

he just finds himself funny of calling mostly everyone some stupid names or reminding them some dumb bullshit they did in the past.. he just targeted me as his meal it seems.. he is a total hypocrite and liar, he spreads rumor of whatever he hears or finds funny.

problem is, he's on my back, and whenever I get pissed, he says like 'oh, sorry' then 5 minutes later he keeps going... it's not as bad as your situation seems to be. also, he's somewhat the friend of most of my friends so I can't really wreck his ass...

if he doesn't have good relationships with your other buddies, just fucking kick his ass really hard, not in front of every one... I don't know, really don't.. that's mainly why I'm writing now  :frown: 

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: Purple Haze]
    #1832062 - 08/20/03 01:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If you dont make it fun for them, either go right along with what they say, or dont be embarrassed by it....it give's them little reason to keep going. Reverse psychology, play right along with his game.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinesroc
connect the dots

Loc: on paper
    #1832076 - 08/20/03 01:07 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You really don't have to deal with him, can't you just leave him alone? You should not even try and stoop to his level by doing things that he would do to you. Tell him what's up or ignore him and if that doesn't work ....put your foot in his ass.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1832338 - 08/20/03 03:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Stop hanging around with him. Why waste your time and energy trying to keep the peace? I've had friends kinda like that in the past, and I'm glad I don't have to put up with their shit anymore. If he starts abusing you verbally and shit, just completely ignore him. Walk away from him, don't even give him the satistfaction of a reply. Treat him like he doesn't exist and every single time he tries to start shit, just block him out and walk away. Eventually he should get bored of it when he realises he can't piss you off anymore.

OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: Sheepish]
    #1832344 - 08/20/03 03:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

u gotta be quik with the werds so when he starts acting like a jack ass you flip it around him! make him look immature so that people just look at him like wtf when he does that shit.

--------------------
KB

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: Kenny Bus]
    #1832525 - 08/20/03 06:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

He's singled you out simply because in his mind you're the easiest target. People like that are very selective, in the sense that they will only pick-on the people the few as "inferior".
They wont torment people they think are on an equal footing, they might get their ego bruised.

I have to say I was very much like your friend, and it wasn't untill I had hurt my friends so badly that I realised how shitty I was being.
He probably has a lot insecurities (I know I did lol) and is in-effect running from them by making or trying to point out others. You and your friends need to disown him, for a while, make sure he knows why though. He'll realise what he's been doing and hopefully change it.

If you're going to be cruel you could all just ridicule him and hurt him like he has you, but that'll probably just lead to resentment.

All in all you just need to explain to him that he doesn't need to ridicule people to gain respect, people like him for who he is not because he put others down.

There are 2 other things, from my experience, that motivate someone to riduicule someone and those are jealousy and love....

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1832542 - 08/20/03 07:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

or....just get him drunk and set him on fire, and push him off a bridge.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1832630 - 08/20/03 07:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Or cut off his dick in his sleep.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: neutralizer]
    #1832751 - 08/20/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I'd say just set him free, why hang out with someone like that?

Offlineneutralizer
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1833019 - 08/20/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'd just stop hanging around him and avoid being near him. If he ever asks why, just tell him because he's a disrespectful asshole and that until he realizes this/gets better, you don't want to be around him. Maybe tell him that others feel the same way about him.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1833412 - 08/20/03 12:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, NOBODY deserves to be treated that way.  What a fucking prick!  :mad:

If I were there I'd kick his ass for you!!  :grin:

-ShadeGirl 

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1833461 - 08/20/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't assosiate with the asshole. Or beat him up some, and make fun of his swelled face.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineneutralizer
Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1833990 - 08/20/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Put your cock on his face, against his mouth while he sleeps and take pictures.  Cum on him for added effect.  Blackmail :smile:

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1834029 - 08/20/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I defer to your judgment...

Make sure its a digital! :wink:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Anonymous #1

Re: how to deal with this asshole [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1834066 - 08/20/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Damn why the fuck do people let themselves be taken advantage of like that, beat the living fuck out of him. It's your only option dude!!

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

#1834093 - 08/20/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
If you dont make it fun for them, either go right along with what they say, or dont be embarrassed by it....it give's them little reason to keep going. Reverse psychology, play right along with his game.

pretty damn close to my suggestion. One problem: acting this out is hard for most people.

I was always the kid getting made fun of and having shit thrown at me all through gradeschool and all the way up until I got bigger & smarter than everyone. The immunity of people saying shit is infused with my personality somewhat and people like that I havent been friends for in over 5 years. Most people I knew from high school, got into meth ultimately anyways (atleast most the dickfucks that fucked with me). Ultimately people like this asshole end up with no friends that are like them, they end up with what they are and whatever victims they can find. He is a loser, get him away from your life as soon as you can people that make fun of others in a sadistic manner (gaining pleasure from pain) are obviously not like you, so move towards those that are like yourself as fast as possible.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1834901 - 08/20/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Say "I have no desire to hang out with someone who treats me like shit. Fuck off."

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom