Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleb plus

Reishi Grow * 2
    #18322858 - 05/26/13 12:18 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to my first Reishi grow!

So far, it's been a lot of fun. I'm surprised how terribly easy this species is to cultivate. 3-4" antlers have already filled the bags less than a month after they were initially spawned. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I'd like to start from the beginning-

5/9/13-
Three sterilized aspen sawdust/woodchip bags were spawned in my GB. I spawned one quart per bag. Must of been around a 1:8 or 1:10 ratio. Bag's were fully colonized in 5-6 days. That's some impressive myc.

5/15/13-
Strange spongy (porous) growth appeared on the substrate (not noticable in picture so not included)

5/19/13-
Definite pins/antlers forming. Bag's have not been opened or punctured in any way. The only GE occurs through the bag's filter.

5/25/13-
3-4" long antlers in some areas. I've noticed the antlers that touch each other fuse into a single mass. It's crazy watching these things go.

5/26/13-

5/30/13-
Had to change the set-up, but the bag's are still pumping the antlers out.

6/2/13-

6/04/13-
Gave them a little fresh air, and misted the hell out of the bags before closing back up. I managed to make a little more room in the bags to let the antlers creep for another couple weeks.

6/14/13-
Set up changed slightly. Antlers still creeping upwards. I think the antlers could be slowly molded into any shape over long periods of time. Whenever they touch, they quickly fuse. The antlers that grow into the side of the bag spread out against the surface and utilize the support of the wall to help continue growing upwards. When I pull the bag away from the spread out antler, it re-forms a regular cylindrical shape within a few days and continues growing upwards as if there was never a wall to begin with.

FINAL UPDATE!!
07/25/13
Hello Everyone! It's been awhile since I've appeared on the forums. However, while I was gone, the reishi continued to grow. Near the end of June an antler began to work it's way through the micron filter. Eventually it completely conked out and sporulated my entire grow room. Anyways, here we are- the final stages of my first reishi grow:

And after 2 months of hardcore reishi production, the blocks were harvested and the reishi was dried and vacuum sealed. In total, I received 235 grams of dried fruit.

(Harvested July 25th)

Thanks again to RiparianZoneJunky, the wonderful provider of this excellent culture :congrats: Could not of done any of this without you :highfive:

Also- thanks again to all of you who viewed and commented on the thread, hope everyone enjoyed the grow.

Edited by b plus (08/20/13 08:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejohn-hai
oyster lover
Male

Loc: san jose ca
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: b plus]
    #18323129 - 05/26/13 01:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

very nice grow. :thumbup: great write up and good pic.  it look like you will need to figure out what to do with all those reishi.  keep us posted on your progress.

john

--------------------
3 rules i use to grow mushroom

#1  local material

#2  recycle when possible

#3  make it simple

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: john-hai]
    #18323528 - 05/26/13 02:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Nice pinsets, I love it when fruits form evenly across the whole surface like that :thumbup:  I wish I could get my monotubs to do the same!

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

OfflineJeff
Addict
Male User Gallery

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: Forrester]
    #18323539 - 05/26/13 02:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Better than anything I have done.  Nice job plus!

--------------------
Myco-tek

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: Jeff]
    #18323732 - 05/26/13 03:05 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Very nice indeed.  Where did you get your culture from?

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: unseenat17]
    #18324054 - 05/26/13 04:22 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Great job brother, looks way better than my bags!

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

Offlinematsc
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizona
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: RiparianZoneJunky]
    #18324236 - 05/26/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Reishi is a monster at times. Ive tossed every media we've got in lab, and a few made up on the spot, at it and its devoured them all. I swear it would eat my shoes if I let it. Yeesh.

Lovely looking antlers there though, hope it goes well.

--------------------
My Trade List!

OfflineBloodKil
Mangler av era mödrar slida
 User Gallery

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: matsc]
    #18324707 - 05/26/13 06:59 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Looks gorgeous...  I only hope my attempt at reishi comes even close to this.

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: BloodKil]
    #18324745 - 05/26/13 07:09 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

looks good man. Those baby's will grow for a long time. I have some fruits that have been growing for 45 days now and they are still going.

--------------------
Patience will help you keep your sanity.It will insure your success if you are patient in all aspects of mushroom growing.When you rush you are prone to make mistakes and all of your efforts are wasted.

Offlinenanncee
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: mycofever]
    #18325137 - 05/26/13 08:43 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

that's a great pinset, we have been getting a few large fruits. no where near the amount you have. :thumbup:

--------------------
I am a small scale farmer, come check out what we do. www.facebook.com/biocentricbros

Check out our Youtube videos. www.youtube.com/biocentricbros

Invisibleb plus

#18325269 - 05/26/13 09:20 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

akumushi said:

Well, I couldn't have done it without you. Maybe its the Rye Bran? You mentioned only using 1 cup regularly, I went with 2. More nutrients?:shrug:

--------------------
:mushroom2:-Reishi Grow-:mushroom2:
:mushroom2:-Grey Oyster Grow-:mushroom2:

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18325287 - 05/26/13 09:26 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b plus said:
Quote:

akumushi said:

Well, I couldn't have done it without you. Maybe its the Rye Bran? You mentioned only using 1 cup regularly, I went with 2. More nutrients?:shrug:

I was curious about how supplementation affected reishi - I've always spawned at pretty low rations with no bran.  I'll have to give that a try!

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Invisibleb plus

#18325336 - 05/26/13 09:37 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Might be on to something. Follow the recipe from RR's Let's Grow Mushroom's video, lol that's all I did. Seem to work out just fine:smile:

Thanks so much for all the positive comments guys! It's really nice to see that's I've done a good job. But that's the thing... I really havnt done anything :lol:. This has to be one of the easiest species to fruit.

--------------------

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

#18325467 - 05/26/13 10:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b plus said:
Might be on to something. Follow the recipe from RR's Let's Grow Mushroom's video, lol that's all I did. Seem to work out just fine:)

Thanks so much for all the positive comments guys! It's really nice to see that's I've done a good job. But that's the thing... I really havnt done anything :lol:. This has to be one of the easiest species to fruit.

I think the main difference is temp.  My basement is still too damn cold for cubes, reishi and other summertime grows, I still have a psuedoaztecorum tray that is fruiting well without too much mutation, gotta get the warm summer rains going.

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

Invisibleb plus

#18325824 - 05/26/13 11:46 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

My room's around 70F. Can you set them upstairs somewhere a little warmer?

--------------------

Invisibleb plus

#18345586 - 05/30/13 07:45 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Had to change the set-up, but the bag's are still pumping the antlers out.

5/30/13-

--------------------

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

#18345614 - 05/30/13 07:51 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You are going to have a bunch of reishi. I just harvested my two blocks today. I am dunking them right now and going to see if it will give me some more.

--------------------
Patience will help you keep your sanity.It will insure your success if you are patient in all aspects of mushroom growing.When you rush you are prone to make mistakes and all of your efforts are wasted.

Invisibleb plus

#18345630 - 05/30/13 07:54 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've read that a second flush on a reishi sub is usually not worth the effort :shrug:. I'm planning to strip my reishi bricks from their bags after harvest and line them up in the shade in my backyard and spray them down with the hose every day:thumbup: I've read they do really well outside.

--------------------

Edited by b plus (05/30/13 07:54 PM)

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18345802 - 05/30/13 08:22 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b plus said:
I've read that a second flush on a reishi sub is usually not worth the effort :shrug:. I'm planning to strip my reishi bricks from their bags after harvest and line them up in the shade in my backyard and spray them down with the hose every day:thumbup: I've read they do really well outside.

Not that there's really much effort involved in leaving a bag to sit, but you're right I think they might do better outside.  I'm going to have more than a couple blocks to experiment with, so I think I might try burying a couple as well.  Reishi likes oxygen so much I think it just might fruit to get to the air... We'll see!

My monotub did start it's second flush a week or two after a dunk, but only a couple pins.  Don't know if it will amount to much or not, but I think I'll leave it inside just to see...

--------------------
-------------------

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

#18346034 - 05/30/13 09:03 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Can someone overdose on reishi?

--------------------

OfflineJeff
Addict
Male User Gallery

#18346084 - 05/30/13 09:11 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yes but probably not in the concentrations you have in your tea.

--------------------
Myco-tek

InvisibleTranscendingLife
I Don't Need a Life to Live
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18349302 - 05/31/13 01:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Nice grow.
Yes, you can OD on reishis.
When first ingesting them, you need to start with a low dosage.
EvilMushrooms666 got extremely sick the first time he ate his, because he ate too much or they were contaminated...can't remember.
Nonetheless, dose reishis lightly at the beginning to properly acclimate your body to the mushrooms.

OP - you can rotate your bags & make the "antlers" intertwine & tangle.
It's pretty cool to do.
I've always thought it be cool to put a bag on a turntable & have it rotate at 1 revolution per 12 hours.
Or something like that.

--------------------
AMU: We Quickly Answer Questions Here
"One must accept the probability of failure to experience the elation of success." - TranscendingLife
“A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
:sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop::wow:How I Do EVERYTHING:wow::sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop:
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart…. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."- Carl Jung
"Anything that can be done chemically can be done by other means."- William S. Burroughs
"You are as dead now as you will ever be" - Seth

OfflineSillyputty67

Loc: Netherlands
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: TranscendingLife]
    #18349886 - 05/31/13 04:48 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

B My BrotherMan, Awesome Grow. I have 3 different strains of reishi on agar. 1 is Aloha's, 2 are wild culture clones from a fellow shroomerite. I saw his pics, and these are killer strains too. You just inspired me to rock a couple of bags out.

:highfive:

--------------------
1) Everything I ever posted or say is a lie.

Invisibleb plus

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: Sillyputty67] * 1
    #18350213 - 05/31/13 06:34 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hell yeah

Dude- Reishi is so incredible easy to work with, and it's so satisfying to glance over at the bags ever few days and see the progress. I just don't know what the hell I'm going to do with all the dried reishi lol.

I've had so much fun with this culture I went ahead and nocked 4 more WBS jars with agar wedges yesterday:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineSillyputty67

#18350486 - 05/31/13 07:45 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Wow. That is stellar. Some on here make an extract of it. I think id just dry it, and make tea on demand.

--------------------

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

#18350781 - 05/31/13 08:44 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b plus said:
Hell yeah

Dude- Reishi is so incredible easy to work with, and it's so satisfying to glance over at the bags ever few days and see the progress. I just don't know what the hell I'm going to do with all the dried reishi lol.

I've had so much fun with this culture I went ahead and nocked 4 more WBS jars with agar wedges yesterday:thumbup:

Cut it up into thin, manageable pieces, dry it, grind it up in a coffee grinder and make a tincture.  I add a TBS of the extract to my juice every morning for the medicinal properties, from what I've read it's more effective than tea to do an alcohol extraction, filter then do a water extraction, filter and then and mix the two.

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

OfflineQueen of Kings
Get on with the Fascination
Female User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Northwest, almost
    #18352404 - 06/01/13 06:49 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Those look gorgeous.  I had fewer fruits, but they were quite nice.  At what point will you open the bag?  I hadn't considered letting them go on without opening the bag! 

I am making my very first double extract.  It's brewing in vodka right now. 

My bags are making a second flush.  I didn't dunk them, just put them back in the Martha. 

I happen to think Reishi are really beautiful.  Love watching the colors change on the antlers. 

These are really dense and tough even as antlers.  It was tough to slice them up even though they didn't look like they would be.  I sliced them into small pieces then pulverized them in the drink blender.

Be careful what you use to powderize them; motors can overheat due to how tough these are.  My coffee grinder I usually use for cubes would've blown up for sure!

Keep posting.  Loving it!

Invisibleb plus

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: Queen of Kings]
    #18352940 - 06/01/13 10:30 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've been considering opening the bag's. It's just going so well and the antlers just keep creeping upwards, I don't want to change anything and negatively effect the grow. I was considering opening a bag and setting it in my GH, opening one and setting outside in the shade, and leaving one closed and comparing results. In a few weeks there will be no more room in the bags and I will be forced to open them either way.

I've heard antlers yeild more, and that conks will cover the room in a layer of spores. SO for those 2 reasons, I've decided to keep the bags closed.

--------------------

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18355312 - 06/01/13 08:53 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b plus said:
I've heard antlers yeild more, and that conks will cover the room in a layer of spores. SO for those 2 reasons, I've decided to keep the bags closed.

It's definitely true about the spores.  But it seems to me like you get a better yield with conks.  I've never done a scientific comparison, but the more air you give them the more mass they seem to grow.  I just spent an hour ripping apart my two conks I harvested and damn was that a huge pile of Reishi! 

I'd recommend experimenting at least with one bag and find out for yourself, maybe with the outdoors idea if you're worried about spores.

--------------------
-------------------

Invisibleb plus

#18359528 - 06/02/13 06:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

6/2/13-

Looks like I'm going to have to make the decision and open these guys up sometime soon. It almost seems like the growth rate is increasing slowly each day.

--------------------

OfflineJeff
Addict
Male User Gallery

#18360131 - 06/02/13 09:23 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I would do it soon.  Slowly though.  Introduce it to fresh air gradually.  I have had them stall when I just cut the top off of the bag.  May just be me, but that can be a hell of environment change.

--------------------
Myco-tek

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18360254 - 06/02/13 10:00 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jeff said:
I would do it soon.  Slowly though.  Introduce it to fresh air gradually.  I have had them stall when I just cut the top off of the bag.  May just be me, but that can be a hell of environment change.

That's interesting, I've never noticed them stall from more air, but I could totally see it happening!  I've watched them stall and "un-stall" right in my greenhouse, when I've changed nothing, other than maybe minor fluctuations in temperature.  They have a mind of their own!  Antlers will sometimes "cap off" and the white will disappear, then a day or two later a tiny white point will show up on the end and turn into a ball of new growth again.

I notice more changes from temperature and light.  It's abruptly gotten hotter than hell here this last week and you can notice growth almost overnight now.  I've got a 5 gallon bucket by a window, and only half of it gets sunlight because we've got a blanket over the window and only a tiny opening to let light in (baby's gotta nap :lol:).  All the antlers that don't get light have stalled out, and the ones that do are growing giant bulbs on the ends now.  Several new fruits are even forming on the sun-side, something I haven't seen before.  Usually they all form at once.  :shrug:

--------------------
-------------------

InvisibleGOATOAD
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#18360363 - 06/02/13 10:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:congrats:

Looks killer! I love the way those antler and horns look.
Mind blown

:header:

Invisibleb plus

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: GOATOAD]
    #18372216 - 06/05/13 11:41 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

6/04/13-
Gave them a little fresh air, and misted the hell out of the bags before closing back up. I managed to make a little more room in the bags to let the antlers creep for another couple weeks.

--------------------

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Loc: TN
Trusted Cultivator
    #18372810 - 06/05/13 01:56 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Holy crap man those are some nice antlers.  Perhaps mine aren't getting enough light cause they are still mostly white and crawling up the sides of the bag.

--------------------
Fiery Fungi (like us on faeboo)

OfflineSillyputty67

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: drake89]
    #18373037 - 06/05/13 02:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Where did you source your Reishi culture B? Im just curious, because im praying i have the same culture.

I have 2 that were wild isolated by a fellow shroomerite, and 1 i believe is Aloha in origin.

--------------------

Edited by Sillyputty67 (06/05/13 02:53 PM)

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Re: Reishi Grow [Re: Sillyputty67]
    #18373728 - 06/05/13 05:12 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

malicom said:
Where did you source your Reishi culture B? Im just curious, because im praying i have the same culture.

I have 2 that were wild isolated by a fellow shroomerite, and 1 i believe is Aloha in origin.

He got them from me, but then I don't remember who I got them from.  :lol:

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

#18373745 - 06/05/13 05:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

It's the mystery strain.

--------------------

OfflineSillyputty67

#18373928 - 06/05/13 05:48 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I can tell you this. The cultures that float around the marketplace, and the vvvgets threads, are the best on the planet, short of university culture banks. :thumbup:

I especially like the wild isolates that have been proven before they get to you. Go Shroomery!!!!

:werd:

--------------------

Edited by Sillyputty67 (06/05/13 05:51 PM)

Invisibleb plus

#18427427 - 06/16/13 12:15 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

6/14/13-
Set up changed slightly. Antlers still creeping upwards. I think the antlers could be slowly molded into any shape over long periods of time. Whenever they touch, they quickly fuse. The antlers that grow into the side of the bag spread out against the surface and utilize the support of the wall to help continue growing upwards. When I pull the bag away from the spread out antler, it re-forms a regular cylindrical shape within a few days and continues growing upwards as if there was never a wall to begin with.

I've taken one bag over to a buddies house to help decorate his grow room a little lol. He's just getting started and is really interested in anything I have to show him so I figured why not, this has got to be just about the easiest species to maintain in terms of fruiting conditions. After preparation and inoculation, all you have to do is set the bag in a sunny spot, forget about it for a month or 2, and then harvest a few pounds of reishi.

--------------------

OfflineJeff
Addict
Male User Gallery

#18427719 - 06/16/13 01:22 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Glad you buckled her up.

--------------------
Myco-tek

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

#18429465 - 06/16/13 07:58 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

Invisibleb plus

#18699268 - 08/13/13 10:39 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

FINAL UPDATE!!

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile since I've appeared on the forums. However, while I was gone, the reishi continued to grow. Near the end of June an antler began to work it's way through the micron filter. Eventually it completely conked out and sporulated my entire grow room. Anyways, here we are- the final stages of my first reishi grow:

And after 2 months of hardcore reishi production, the blocks were harvested and the reishi was dried and vacuum sealed. In total, I received 235 grams of dried fruit.

(Harvested July 25th)

Thanks again to RiparianZoneJunky, the wonderful provider of this excellent culture :congrats: Could not of done any of this without you :highfive:

Also- thanks again to all of you who viewed and commented on the thread, hope everyone enjoyed the grow.

--------------------

Edited by b plus (08/13/13 10:43 AM)

InvisibleTranscendingLife
I Don't Need a Life to Live
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #18699439 - 08/13/13 11:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:homerdrool:

Time for some tea or soup!

--------------------
AMU: We Quickly Answer Questions Here
"One must accept the probability of failure to experience the elation of success." - TranscendingLife
“A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
:sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop::wow:How I Do EVERYTHING:wow::sporedrop::sporedrop::mushroomgrow::sporedrop::sporedrop:
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart…. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."- Carl Jung
"Anything that can be done chemically can be done by other means."- William S. Burroughs
"You are as dead now as you will ever be" - Seth

OfflineSillyputty67

#18699444 - 08/13/13 11:43 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinemycofever
Part-Time
 User Gallery

#18701271 - 08/13/13 07:55 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:congrats: Thats a buncha reiashi

--------------------

Invisibleskullphuxxx
free food finder
 User Gallery

Loc: Smurfs village
    #18701451 - 08/13/13 08:30 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup: Vary cool!

--------------------
a stranger is a friend i haven't met yet.

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: skullphuxxx]
    #18702250 - 08/13/13 11:04 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Over a half pound?  Not bad!  Nice work :smile:

Especially love the conk that popped out of the filter patch, that's awesome!

--------------------
-------------------

Invisibleb plus

#18703468 - 08/14/13 08:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, right around half a pound dry:bigjoint:

--------------------

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

#18707176 - 08/14/13 11:48 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Beautiful man, I love how that one conk just bust through the filter like a beast!

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

OfflineQueen of Kings
Get on with the Fascination
Female User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Northwest, almost
    #18711202 - 08/15/13 08:18 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Those are awesome!!  Your grow sure reinforces my inclination to NOT open my reishi for quite some time -- if EVER!!  I happen to really love antlers.  And that conk is just crazy!  Thanks for updating!!  Way to go!

InvisibleSean187
Just another human....
Male User Gallery

#20880690 - 11/23/14 06:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome!

--------------------
One day at a time...but depending on your perception of time of course...:mushroom2:

OfflineRoy10
Stranger
Male

Loc: Korea Flag
    #23637520 - 09/12/16 01:29 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I have reishi spores from mushrooms I collected.  I've tried to grow mycelium but didnt work..my question is..

If i find oak logs, drill holes in the logs, put the spores in the holes. seal the holes with wax and keep the logs outside in the natural elements. wouldnt the reishi grow?  thanks in advance.

Sincerely,  Roy

--------------------
I want to cultivate reishi. I am in Korea. have reishi.

I would appreciate any advice.

OfflineGiblets and Juice
Stranger

#23641792 - 09/13/16 02:33 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TranscendingLife said:
:homerdrool:

Time for some tea or soup!

on the acclamation note. i collect different Ganoderma from wild in texas. not really any of them are "reishi" but would like to know what its feels like being sick from to much reishi and sick need to contact doctor instead of water and time cure

the reasons why few friends with nerothopy wont try the tea is afraid it will make them sick( ordered online)

Offlineoxolotltl
Stranger

#26607377 - 04/17/20 07:34 AM (4 years, 8 hours ago)

You truly inspired me, the syringes are ordered!
Thank you so much... :smile:

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Reishi Grow [Re: oxolotltl]
    #26607546 - 04/17/20 09:00 AM (4 years, 7 hours ago)

Haha, old memories :dancingbacon:

--------------------
-------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck