Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIntheneed
Level 5--beenthere done that.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spirit Ditch
Trip Report: Probly my craziest experience ever -Jimson Weed
    #1401041 - 03/22/03 03:27 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Alright this happened a while back and Ive never really wrote a report or anything so Im bored right now and decided too... Jimson weed was going around my city they were home grown from some guy and I bought 2... I took 1 before the same week but thats a completly diff thing... but since I took it before in that week maybe thats why I tripped so hard?
I took out all the seeds at my friends house and ate all of them. there were lots of them .. stomach feels a little wierd after...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
about 1 hour goes by and Im completly delerious from here... im stuck at my friends house and hes telling me to call my mom to get a ride home and I take the phone and tell him I already beat the game leave me alone!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything that happened from here I didndt even know until my friend told me the next day...thats how out of it I was... I dont remember any of it ... at all..
My friends parents got home and he said he put me in his shower to hide me since he wasnt allowed to have anyone over and that I was making wierd noises in the shower.... he said I walked out of the shower to the main room of his house where the grandma was and sat on the couch... she gave me a piece of pizza and I took one bite out of it and put it in the vcr...
somehow when I was messing with his phone I did talk to my parents so my mom was on the way, and he sent me outside to get picked up and his driveway is really about a half mile long.. I walked down the whole drive way with my shoes off and my mom was at the bottom waiting for me and I walked all the way up again and got them and went back down....
I was in the car with my mom and dont remember any of the ride at all... I do remember what happened once I got in my room though... People were yelling in the other room.. Yeah hes on drugs just leave him alone till the morning... and all this stuff.. and my sister the next day said she was calling her friends to have them try to guess what I was on.
Im still in my room at this point and I dont have any idea if these were out of body experiences or crazyyyyy dreams but I was in my room but was actually outside smoking weed with my friend---(that never really happened) and I was in my room but was in my neighbors room at the same time.
Dont know anything really about my trip but it was sooo crazzy and I wasnt really living it.... I just woke up the next morning and went on with the day pretty much. Very messed up, wont ever take jimson weed again... didnt know it could be like that... I could have been close to death for all I know.

Edited by geokills (04/02/03 07:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: Intheneed]
    #1401055 - 03/22/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Why didn't you know it could be like that?? Im sorry to say that you are probably very lucky that you came out of it relatively unscathed...

Why didn't you research exactly what you were doing??? All it takes is to hit erowid.org and read the trainwrecks and disasters that people experience on Datura. Most of them involve Hospitalisation.. some police arrest and even Tubes in every single orifice at hospital.

In traditional societies the usage of Datura/Brugmansia was taken very very seriously and mostly the only person qualified to use it was the Shaman/Healers..typically a Shaman would have dosed and dosed and dosed for years under the guidance of his Master before going off and working with it as an Ally...

I think it is reckless and stupid and Im sorry for sounding harsh but there are alot of safer.. "legal highs" out there than Datura.

I'm glad you are ok but maybe people should think about the impact that this stupidity has on people who love you and care for you..you have been lucky this time... maybe next time may mean hospitalisation.

OfflineIntheneed
Male User Gallery

Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: mesq]
    #1401060 - 03/22/03 03:40 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

sorry there wouldnt be a next time... Like I posted, this was a while back.. like months and months.. and im much smarter now, and I actually did look up on erowid and everything...and Its because I tripped on it before that and it wasnt that crazy at all... then I did it again and it was insane and it wasnt even a higher ammount or anything.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1401100 - 03/22/03 04:01 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

thanks for sharing the experience - you're not alone, man - I've read tons of datura trip reports and they're all really eftup :smile:

Glad you're ok :-D

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1401105 - 03/22/03 04:03 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

my curiosity is a bitch. I have herd of people having alright experiences on them. What if i was to take a low dose...would i still go insane?

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: Vulture]
    #1401235 - 03/22/03 05:02 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

yup

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1401285 - 03/22/03 05:19 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

What did your family do? Did your sister ever guess what you were on?

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflineIntheneed
Male User Gallery

Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: thepodman]
    #1401979 - 03/23/03 02:12 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

My sister asked this drug dealer that is her friend, and he said there was jimson weed going around... but I dunno nothing ever happened.. and I never admitted to anything. but its completly forgotten about now in my family pretty much.

OfflineYage
Z
Male

#18312603 - 05/24/13 01:42 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I herd the phone ring when it wasn't. I yelled out i'll get it, but noone was there of corse. This weird morning was one that my family just wrote off like you said. But if I came home stoned they would be right there waiting to drill me. That was after the night of sitting in a closet reading yearbooks and playing a pc game that was turned off all night. I'd say try Jimson weed but only take a tiny handful of seeds. Around 20 seeds is what I took. Be alone in a house your not going to want any people around. Just an incredible experience that I still cannot explain that left me broken and alive.

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
Re: (Jimson weed)Probly my craziest experience ever. [Re: Yage]
    #18312654 - 05/24/13 02:09 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Damn. Pizza in the VCR. What a riot!

--------------------

spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

OfflineThe Fry Guy
Music is inspiration.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Trip Report: Probly my craziest experience ever -Jimson Weed [Re: Intheneed]
    #18346210 - 05/30/13 09:36 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Intheneed said:

she gave me a piece of pizza and I took one bite out of it and put it in the vcr...

:rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder