Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSteevil
Injured burglar suing homeowner *DELETED*
    #1828760 - 08/19/03 03:48 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Steevil

Reason for deletion: I had embarrassing opinions in the noughties

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Steevil]
    #1828764 - 08/19/03 03:57 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's too bad Tony's aim was so poor.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1829133 - 08/19/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

always double-tap.

or use the mozambique method, two torso and one head.

:laugh:

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: wingnutx]
    #1829501 - 08/19/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's why if you are going to shot someone breaking into your house, make sure you kill them. But make sure they are actually trying to break into your house and not waiting for your teenage son to climb out the window for a night on the town.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Funguy]
    #1829520 - 08/19/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, the proper liberal things to do would be to put up your arms, direct the intruder to your sleeping wife and daughter, give him your atm card and pin number and offer him a blow job and a cup of tea.

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Funguy]
    #1829523 - 08/19/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I would suggest to you that someone waiting for your teenage son isn't likely to be attempting to break into your house to begin with.

Although with the rocket scientists the schools are turning out today.... who knows.

It's generally frowned upon to shoot someone not actually climbing into the house rather than loitering in the yard. And it's always better if you shoot a burgler when he or she is INSIDE the house.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1829545 - 08/19/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Here in Texas it is legal to shoot to 'stop' the person if you are in fear of your life. That is why they teach you to shoot center mass. If you give them the old two in the chest, one in the head treatment, it is kind of hard to claim you were just trying to stop them. :wink:

Again here at night it is a whole new ballgame. You can pretty much shoot anyone trespassing on your property and get away with it.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: shakta]
    #1829558 - 08/19/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It is where I am as well. Which is why if you are in your house, and someone is loitering on your lawn, it's a bad idea to shoot them.

On the positive side, we can also shoot arsonists & rapists with no fear of reprisal from the law.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1829591 - 08/19/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, same here. All you have to say is "I was in fear for my life.", and you are pretty much OK if it is in your house. If you end up having to kill someone in a parking lot, you will go to jail, and have to spend buttloads of money on a lawyer. Generally though, if you were legitamately defending yourself you will get off. So when the time comes, you have to decide if the person is really a threat. If they are $30K in legal fees is worth saving the life of yourself or others.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Autonomous]
    #1829641 - 08/19/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, the proper liberal things to do would be to put up your arms, direct the intruder to your sleeping wife and daughter, give him your atm card and pin number and offer him a blow job and a cup of tea.

Can't say I've ever heard of a liberal doing that. Perhaps you dreamt it.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Xlea321]
    #1829652 - 08/19/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Did you feel the wind blowing your hair about as that went right over your head?

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1829654 - 08/19/03 12:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You wouldn't even go to jail for that here as long as you didn't chase after him through the parking lot.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1829656 - 08/19/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Tea? tsk tsk. A cold drink would be more like it.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1829660 - 08/19/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

LOL. The proper liberal thing to do would be to try diplomatic means to try to change the murderous burglar's mind, and show him the err of his ways.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Xlea321]
    #1829669 - 08/19/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The burgler does not deserve death.  You all have serious problems to be so eager to take a human life.  :nonono:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1829681 - 08/19/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I am hesitant to get into this discussion with you again, but I will for fun. How do you know he isn't a rapist, or some serial killer. Are you going to take the time to figure out his intentions? If so, you may end up dead. What if he has a gun?

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1829717 - 08/19/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Heh, well we already discussed this....i believe it comes down to a choice.

Are you willing to evolve past your nature..., and forsake your material possessions and possibly your life, and/or your families for an ideal we can only one day hope to embrace...

...or....

Blow that sunofabitches motherfucking head off as a warning to any other fucker that might think it fun to do harm to your property and family, further perpetuating the conflict and violence that has plauged our existance...

sorry, i'm feeling kinda philisophical today...but like i said before, i prolly would do harm to the intruder. Non-lethal force could be warrented if someone gonna rape and torture your loved ones, but i can't see a situation in which that is plausible. I have no idea which i would choose, as i have never been mugged, or broken into, or anything like that.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Injured burglar suing homeowner [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1829733 - 08/19/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Are you willing to evolve past your nature..., and forsake your material possessions and possibly your life, and/or your families for an ideal we can only one day hope to embrace...

How could you evolve past your nature? That doesn't make much sense. Part of evolution is survival of the fittest. You are not going to do much evolving if you are dead. You also aren't going to embrace any ideal, you are dead and your wife is being raped and murdered along with your young daughter. Sacrificing yourself and your family for a piece of trash that deserves to die accomplishes nothing. It only perpetuates the piece of shit's violence. He will be free to do it again. By letting him live, you are getting farther away from the ideal you want, and you can do nothing more to see it happen because you are dead.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1829747 - 08/19/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't make me warn you again!

Common sense has no place in these discussions!!!

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1829777 - 08/19/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I understand where he is coming from, it just doesn't work out in the real world. I would love to live in a world were everyone just got along, and everyone had a cold Coke to drink. I think human nature will always keep this from happening though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom