Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Shroomwhisperer]
    #1886188 - 09/05/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This really makes me sad. :frown: It's shit like this though that will remind people not to be stupid and not to get caught. I really wish this guy the best of luck. So sorry.
-Mr.Sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Loc: Atlanta Flag
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: UncleMike]
    #1886467 - 09/05/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

UncleMike said:
How do you know what they are going to do with PF? Inside information or are you on the inside. Sounds like the good cop bad cop routine to me. I smell fish and it is not my old lady this time!! :smile:
No! I smell Cheese and that is what rat ass cops eat! Oink! Oink!

Hmmmmm.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Shroomwhisperer]
    #1897311 - 09/09/03 05:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomwhisperer said:
I already have Directv threatening to sue me because they got my name from a vendor they raided.

I wouldn't worry about this...I'm involved in the dss community as well and from what I've read this is nothing more than an empty threat...tho being from canada I don't have to deal with it myself

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: ]
    #1900991 - 09/10/03 01:28 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Until we declare you a 'terrorist state' and invate!

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1943627 - 09/23/03 07:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i can't believe they want that poor man to die in jail.....

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1945484 - 09/23/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator

Offlinerockstafarian
unsui

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1945614 - 09/23/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the United Stats government has once again proved that the people are not anywhere close to freedom

--------------------
^ Above post is complete fiction. ^

Offlinephungus
El Duque

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: rockstafarian]
    #1965692 - 09/30/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The one thing noone has noticed is that he did not receive a charge for "trafficking", just manufacture. He may have taken the plea to both save the wife and save himself from an even larger sentence. If they caught him with a large grow they could have added a trafficking charge(s) as well. Even though he may have been just growing the fruits to produce prints/syringes for sale, the government would be able to add a trafficking charge due to the large nature of his grows. They wouldn't give a shit what you tell them you were using the stuff for. Anyway, it is all conjecture right now.

InvisibleA3eyedfish
mycophile
 User Gallery

Loc: Wut some people Call Par...
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: phungus]
    #1979144 - 10/04/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Reguardless of inflated ego & unwise decisions & haveing the money to move his gig outside of the us, Robert is going to, in my estimation, do 5 years in federal prison. The feds expected this to trickel down, other venders to dry up scared & make an example, to put a huge dent in the mycology community, ( which in reality is tiny compared to international coke rings), basically due to the online upfront attitude with shrooms, they made a move, personally i would like to see records of these " alarmed parents", sounds alot like the " weapons of mass destuuction" that never were found in iraq. Fact is the us government can do what ever it likes & if they want "you", they will take you, or your entire country.
I think it is time to look at Robert as the "father of the jar", and know that he did his part & stuck his neck out, realize that he went to prison for his actions & at christmas time send him cookies or batteries, books, magizines, music, or even a little cash to make him comfortable. I am sure that getting his prison address will not be a big deal & someone will post it. I think that the community should stick by him & not forget him, and be there in any way possible.

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Thor]
    #2067365 - 11/03/03 06:39 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.fanaticus.com/

SENTENCING REPORT
On October 31, my Wife and I went to our sentencing hearing at the Tacoma Federal courthouse. I was sentenced to 6 months home detention and 3 years probation. My wife was sentenced to 3 years probation. My sentence was based on the federal sentencing guidelines concerning drug felonies. I was calculated at a level 10 felony - zone B which provides as the minimum sentence - 6 months home detention. My wife got the minimum for psilocin (magic shroom) possession. She doesn't have to be drug tested. I have to stay clean and do periodic drug tests for the next 3 years. But, it ain't bad. I don't mind being unstoned (now that I am used to it).

The details of my sentence was based on the plea agreement my wife and I plus our lawyers signed on August 13 in Tacoma Federal court with the US attorneys office. To get count one dropped (the conspiracy to distribute), we forfeited some property and a considerable bank account (PF). We paid a fine of $125 for the court cost, but no fine for the sentence, which was a good thing. The forfeitures satisfied that. Plus, we keep our wonderful Olympic park rain forest house (my "prison" for the next 6 months). And a really good thing was that they dismissed my two other co-defendants (my wife's sister, Judy and their childhood "brother" (Steve).

The reason I got the minimum and a dismissal of two co-defendants was because the US attorney said that I cooperated with them from the day of the raid by taking the heat, telling them that I was the "man", and I was truthful and didn't hide anything. Also, I had a very small gro op in my house and they found 11.4 grams of dried shrooms in a waste basket. The DEA was surprised at the small ("miniscule" was a word they used in hearings) gro-op. But a gro-op is a gro-op, and any shroom gro-op no matter how small, is an automatic level 12 drug felony. I got a level 10 by pleading guilty with 2 points off for acceptance of responsibility.

So now it is over. It has been a rough 8 months, but my lawyer took us through it with expert advice through his many years of experience in the Federal court system. Without him, I am sure we would have been in major trouble and I would have been sent to prison (level 12 is an automatic 10 to 18 months incarceration).

Previous to the morning of February 18, this was the headquarters of PF. After October 31, it is the McPherson incarceration center for the next 6 months. The Feds gave me this house back plus my Seattle and Neilton cribs (home of ex defendant Judy). But under house incarceration, the inmate has 50 hours a week leave time for gigs. There is a sunday night rock and roll gig at the Pourhouse lounge in Aberdeen that the prisoner will be doing, Plus, solo piano gigs at the Lake Quinault Lodge

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Anno]
    #2069707 - 11/04/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

WOW!!!  Thats great news!!!!  I mean, it could have been MUCH worse.  As long as the prof. doesn't have to do any jail time, thats great.  Being an inmate in your own house is common in the USA, its called unemployment :smile: 

Good to hear the news PF, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. 

Let this not be a lesson of "Oh, he got off easy" Let this be a lesson of "Thank you God, He got off easy".

/me just had her day made!

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflineZEPH

Loc: Up
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Lana]
    #2070692 - 11/04/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i was thinking the same thing lanna that rocks!!!

Anonymous

#2071259 - 11/04/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that is great news to hear. I am glad, he is a good guy!!!

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #2071524 - 11/04/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

He threw away 11.4 grams of shrooms? ....What a scumbag.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2071795 - 11/04/03 11:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thank god! I was really worried. He got off light.

--------------------

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #2071990 - 11/05/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

so pf plays in a band and is doing gigs that would be badass to be able to go to one of his shows if anyone can give me more info that would be badass those places arent too far from here

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2071997 - 11/05/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Great News! :laugh:

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2072072 - 11/05/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So the system ain't so bad afterall... or rather, his lawyer was very good :smirk:

Good news in either case - I was expecting much worse.  Progression towards public understanding and tolerance of psychoactive substances is on its way and this sentence boosts my confidence just a bit more :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: geokills]
    #2072290 - 11/05/03 03:34 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: geokills]
    #2072358 - 11/05/03 04:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Also, I had a very small gro op in my house and they found 11.4 grams of dried shrooms in a waste basket. The DEA was surprised at the small ("miniscule" was a word they used in hearings) gro-op. But a gro-op is a gro-op, and any shroom gro-op no matter how small, is an automatic level 12 drug felony. I got a level 10 by pleading guilty with 2 points off for acceptance of responsibility.

So they fucked him on that, sheesh. C'mon, yeah it's a lot less than the monster fines, forfeiture of 3 properties and years in the joint, but the fact is, that's just a personal stash.

All those resources chasing him, court time wasted, cop time wasted...that's the real crime.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures