Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: mycofile]
    #1841234 - 08/22/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like the deal was this:

ROBERT McPHERSON pleaded guilty to the felony offense of manufacturing (growing) mushrooms containing psilocin. MARGARET McPHERSON pleaded guilty to possession of psilocin, a Class A Misdemeanor.

He took the hit so that his old lady would only be charged with a misdemeanor count of possession.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Ripple]
    #1841290 - 08/22/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Stand up guy.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #1841412 - 08/22/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

and PROBABLY chose the manufacturing, over possesssion, manufacturing AND conspiracy to aid in producing a controlled substance. and with the postal service watching his packages going out, can you imagine the number of conspiracy charges they COULD pin on him?

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #1841697 - 08/22/03 06:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

awwww, how sweet.

but it's fucking sad that murderers and fucking rapists get harsher sentences than a harmless drug dealer (though I wouldn't go as far as to call him that)

Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
    #1841776 - 08/22/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's what it sounds like to me too!

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
    #1842005 - 08/22/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sad day for shroomers, i hope he gets off easy

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Loc: SW Florida
    #1842055 - 08/22/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i have to say i am ashamed to live in this country lately, and this being a prime example why. being that I will never know my father because some drunk bastard hit him head on after leaving a bar and the guy served 4 fucking years for it...out of a 15 yr sentence.
All this guy did was help spread mush. knowledge and hes facing 20 years. And as someone said earlier the average rapist and such get much less...THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW FUCKED THEIR LAWS ARE!

--------------------
Got weed?

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #1842257 - 08/22/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yes....I'm sure they held that over his head too in an effort to get a Guilty plea out of him.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
    #1842313 - 08/22/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hopefully mr. pf will get probation but it doesn't sound good. it's sad that the feds divert so much time, energy and money into a guy selling spores when there is so much other shit going on in the U.S. - murder, rape, terrorist attacks - i'm sure those feds could have been used elsewhere for more important things.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: DSD]
    #1846213 - 08/24/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Somthing HAS to be done about the drug laws in this country!

My best wishes to the Professor, he is a true pioneer.

I'm wondering if anything could be done to help him. Maybe a letter to the judge? Or would that just implicate others into the mess...?

I hope he's shown some compassion. Hes an older guy and doesnt need to be in prision.

I'd like to see the 'Psilocin Production' operation that got him busted anyway.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: mycofile]
    #1846706 - 08/24/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"The website also provided a first-person description of the mental disorientation and physical sickness that results from eating hallucinogenic mushrooms."

What a bunch of bullshit. Real physical sickness comes from watching my government ruin innocent lives.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Thor]
    #1847221 - 08/25/03 12:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

why haven't i moved out of the u.s. yet?

/gives the one finger salute to the wonderful u.s. government and the fucked up laws it creates.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: eric_the_red]
    #1847458 - 08/25/03 02:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

i have to say i am ashamed to live in this country lately, and this being a prime example why. ...THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW FUCKED THEIR LAWS ARE!

yeah...
Quote:

why havent i moved out of this country yet?

yeah...

if mr. p.f. goes to jail i hope a bunch of people send him prints. just to show their support

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1847748 - 08/25/03 08:12 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

federal court has a 90% conviction rate so once they have you they got you. most defendants do not plead "not guilty" the jury does not play when handing out time. i am sure pf has made a "plea agreement" and he probably will not get as much time as people think. even though his charge carries up to 20 years the feds go by a guideline that is affected by your past criminal record. also if his charge is fitted into the "white collar crime" which it should be because of the net the guidlines will go down. i know a guy who made checks on his computer stole close to a million bucks and only got 4 years.
just pray.....

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

InvisibleJohan Shultz
no title

Loc: UTOPIA
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1849326 - 08/25/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cow Shit Collector said:
Somthing HAS to be done about the drug laws in this country!

Fuckin LOL...It has been done, about 20-25 y ago :smile: 
We use to have LSD, now we have  Zoloft  and  Prozac  :cool: :cool: :cool:
...so this is your choce: 20 years in jail for sheet of acid or comfortable suburbia w/happy pil???....LOL  funny days :smile:, funny days :smile: nobody wants to use the insides of their skulls  :confused: :confused: :confused: heh its over anyway :smile: Everyone have a nice day...

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Johan Shultz]
    #1849597 - 08/25/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

its sad to say but pf probably had a whole lot of cash. so i think they will take it easy on him. unless the judge trys to make an example out of him. anyway thank you pf for the pf tek u truley made it easy for all of us:)

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1850358 - 08/26/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I remember my first time with the pf tek...

I was shocked to see all my 10 jars fruit... it went flawsely.

my latter pf attemts didnt go as well... haha

Actually I feel that the DEA thinks that the PF tek was the basis for The Shroomery it's self. They cant stop the site, but they did get the guy that started the most popular tek used on this site.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineShroomwhisperer
Wanabe
Loc: South
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Jammer]
    #1875981 - 09/02/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hay Dudes & Dudetts,

Sentencing date is set for October 31, 2003!? Holloween! Isn?t that funny. That is the type of wicked, evil, twisted, sense of hummer the judicial system has. I doubt that Robert has anything in writing from the prosecutors office as to sentencing recommendations prior to being coerced into accepting a plea bargain to keep his wife out of prison time, Mistake #1001.

They did that to a childhood friend, DOB ?53. This hooker wanted him to leave his wife and be with her, he said no. She sent him two ounces of Meth in a jar of instant coffee and notified the U.S. Postal Inspectors. To keep his wife and step kids from going to prison and foster homes, Oh Well, you know the rest of the story. He spent six years in Marion, Illinois, Federal Correctional Institute, mostly in the law library. He wrote his own Habious Corpus and they finally let him out early.

Robert McPherson is not exactly the sharpest post in the fence. OOHH, they?er going to make an EXAMPLE out of this boy! Purveying Hallucinogenic Mushrooms to all thowes little boys and girls!! Come on, get a brain, there were NO outraged parents that accidentally found Juniors mushroom kit in the under ware drawer!!! Like the DEA needed a reason to raid the guy, the DEA never lies, right! DEA, save the Children! I thought that was GODS job!!

MDMA kills kids!! Kids should not have to die to be kids! The sons and daughters of the DEA and Federal Judges are going to get high on something. That is what kids do, LIKE IT OR NOT! Perhaps they would prefer their kids eat MDMA or huff GLUE! LSD is cheep!!!! Robert McPherson gave the world an easy tek to grow shrooms, for that he has the respect of a lot of socially minded people! Very few people have ever died from eating Hallucinogenic Mushrooms. The world needed an easier tek for growing mushrooms!

The guy did sloppy work. He did not finish his homework on the project he started. The cakes dry out too fast and are prone to infection, not to mention, he mutated his entire stock in 2000 including his masters. It has cost me more time and money to finish his research than I can dream. Should I live long enough, I will write up the tek.

No one uses the U.S. Postal Service unless they want to do Federal Time. No doubt the DEA has a complete mailing list of all packages sent via the Post Office by PF which means the DEA has me on their mailing list, several times, Fuck. I already have Directv threatening to sue me because they got my name from a vendor they raided. Oh well, they wouldn?t find so much as a print on me if they did look. Obviously, Robert has never been in Prison, if he had, he would not want to go back!!

Come October 31, 2003 about 9:30 A.M. Robert McPherson will get a reality CHECK and become Inmate # ********. It is inevitable and only a matter of time that they will be coming down on the shroomers so get your prints now because that won?t last. Damn, I missed TLG?s sale, Oh Well. Shroomwhisperer

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: Shroomwhisperer]
    #1877093 - 09/03/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How do you know what they are going to do with PF? Inside information or are you on the inside. Sounds like the good cop bad cop routine to me. I smell fish and it is not my old lady this time!! :smile:
No! I smell Cheese and that is what rat ass cops eat! Oink! Oink!

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

Edited by UncleMike (09/03/03 11:58 AM)

OfflineShroomwhisperer
Wanabe
Loc: South
Re: PF pleads guilty! [Re: UncleMike]
    #1879712 - 09/03/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

UncleMike,

My reply to your observations would be off topic so you will find my comments in the off topic discussion board.  :smile: 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules