Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: pfxtc]
    #11706134 - 12/23/09 01:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I still remember one girl I knew who was snared at the first taste of some delicious special brownies I had made.  Nothin' better than a delectable combination of good food and good drugs with a pretty woman.  :drool2:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
    #11706135 - 12/23/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Set said:
Quote:

Samurai Drifter said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
That's why it's easier to find a cool chick and then later on corrupt her into the reefer/mushroom madness.

That's exactly what I did. And it worked like a charm. :thumbup:

:strokebeard:

I really need to remember this.

:highfive:

I think Samurai has it right. :thumbup: Corrupt them just like the news stations in the 60's and 70's said we would!

"the idea is to trick the moms into letting the kids bop with us"

:lol:

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: yogabunny]
    #11706141 - 12/23/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

Frost said:
I'm almost convinced I won't be lucky enough to find a cool chick that's deep into psychedelics. It feels like winning the lottery.

That's why it's easier to find a cool chick and then later on corrupt her into the reefer/mushroom madness.

LOL this reminds me of when i was in high school and my bf at the time got me to smoke weed.  then a few months later asked if i would do acid with him and i freaked out "NO I'M NOT  DRUGGGGIE LIKE YOU ARE!!!"

hehe.

2 years later i was tripping my face off on the streets of ocean city maryland thinking i was a wizard with pink glitter shooting out of my finger tips.
:omgawesome:

:lol:

Before I knew any better, I always figured LSD was some sort of magical fuck up your entire life insanity drug. We always joked whenever we smoked and thought we were all bad ass that one day we would be taking sheets of acid. We made fun of people who did acid, but then one day we actually had sheets, and I was educated in a hurry :smile:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11706145 - 12/23/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
LOL this reminds me of when i was in high school and my bf at the time got me to smoke weed.  then a few months later asked if i would do acid with him and i freaked out "NO I'M NOT  DRUGGGGIE LIKE YOU ARE!!!"

hehe.

2 years later i was tripping my face off on the streets of ocean city maryland thinking i was a wizard with pink glitter shooting out of my finger tips.

:lol:, oh how the straight edge have fallen.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: deCypher]
    #11706161 - 12/23/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

yogabunny said:

hehe.

:lol:, oh how the straight edge have fallen.

I am one of them :angrykidface:

Weed came at the best time it could have possibly came at.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #11706180 - 12/23/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

Frost said:
I'm almost convinced I won't be lucky enough to find a cool chick that's deep into psychedelics. It feels like winning the lottery.

hehe.

That's bad ass, it's funny how things turn out sometimes.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: Frost]
    #11706192 - 12/23/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i am glad i waited.  i shouldn't have judged him that way, but i am glad i waited because it was the most PERFECT experience at the perfect time.

--------------------

InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: Frost]
    #11706208 - 12/23/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:

I've tripped on that boardwalk....ahhh memories. :smile2:

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Offlinesteadyheady
Ex Nihilo
Male

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: deCypher]
    #11706210 - 12/23/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I wish I could find a girl who just smoked pot, tripped, and did the OCCASIONAL hard drug(cocaine, E, lots of Xanax).  I had a really good relationship with a girl who was super-down-to-earth, but just really couldn't keep herself in check with all the cocaine, E pills, and Xanax that was available to us, and basically just got REALLY strung out, and very very annoying and abrasive to be around for any longer than a couple minutes.  She worked her coke habit up to about a G a day, and I had to call it quits.  It seems cocaine has a more adverse effect on women than it does on men, Coke is fun and all for me to do every now and then, but getting hooked on it and doing every day is ridiculous.

--------------------
Esse quam videri.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11706211 - 12/23/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yogabunny said:
yeah, i am glad i waited.  i shouldn't have judged him that way, but i am glad i waited because it was the most PERFECT experience at the perfect time.

I think that's how it usually is with LSD.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinelost in Ummagumma
Thinker of Thoughts
Female

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: stereolab]
    #11706244 - 12/23/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

stereolab said:
traveling the world like a crazy beatnik and then also traveling the mind like a shaman goddess.

Sounds like how i plan to spend my 20's :sun:

--------------------

Synchronicity is an ever present reality
for those who have eyes to see.

Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness
without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #11706339 - 12/23/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
I think Samurai has it right. :thumbup: Corrupt them just like the news stations in the 60's and 70's said we would!

Cool girls give up on their former anti-drug morals really easily. I think it's because they secretly always knew it was bullshit. :awesome:

--------------------

OfflineSchopenhauer
Hylomorph
Male

Re: Girls who are into psychedelics [Re: stereolab]
    #18294175 - 05/20/13 06:35 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Jeez! We have the same picture!! I'm gonna have to take 5g to try and rediscover my originality!

--------------------
You've got to open up your mind and let everything flood through.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds