Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSteethDurvey
Stranger
Neurosoup / Krystle Cole and Brandon Green torture - why is Krystle not in jail? * 19
    #18289908 - 05/19/13 09:50 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. The only reason I signed up an account is that I recently became engrossed in the Len Pickard/ Todd Skinner / Krystle Cole case. I have a few comments to make and some questions. My main interest is not actually in the Pickard aspect.. it's in the violent assault on Brandon Green conducted by Krystle ("Krystal") Cole, Gordon Todd Skinner, and another guy, in a motel room in Oklahoma. In my opinion this is the true crime of this case, and the true evil.

I am talking of the permanent physical and mental mutilation of Brandon Green, aged 18 at the time.

What strikes me is that there are so many posters in various forums and on Youtube calling Krystle Cole (or "Krystal" or "Neurosoup girl") a "snitch", and that THAT's the worst thing she did regarding all this. In my opinion, infinitely worse (INFINITELY worse) was what she is alleged to have participated in with Todd: the brutal assault and permanent physical and psychic injury (worse than murder) on Brandon Green.

I could care less about narcs narcing on other narcs (which is the bottom line in the Pickard/Skinner soap opera). Poor widdle diddums.

However, TORTURE, FORCED PERMANENT STERILIZATION AND GENITAL MUTILATION of an 18 year old boy, FORCED PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, both organic and psychological, to that kid... THIS was true evil.

Why isn't Krystle Cole in jail, for life, like Skinner is?

I pray Skinner is never released.

For those unfamiliar with the case (or familiar only with the retarded "documentary" with the hipster vocal-fry metrosexual interviewer, showing Krystle in a G-string in the old missile silo), here is what happened to Brandon, and what Brandon testified after his torture and attempted  or "near" murder:

----------------------------------

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

April 4, 2007: Krystle Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites torture victim Brandon Green as reporting a collapsed lung, damage to the left side of his body, sexual dysfunction, severe memory loss (click here for Report p. 5-8).

"I was kidnapped in July, 2003, and today in almost February, 2007. Almost four years have gone by, and I'm still in constant agony in multiple areas across my body. It kills me to think that Krystal could be released from probation in half the amount of time that I have been suffering. I beg the courts to be harsh on Krystal and charge her with the maximum penalty available. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner handed me over to complete evil. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner encouraged and enjoyed the physical, sexual and emotional torture inflicted against my will, for numerous days. Krystal is very sick and very young. She has the propensity to kill and is arrogant enough to follow through with it. Her only regret is getting caught, and probably wishes she had finished me off there in the field." (See Report, p. 10.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: Do you believe the Defendant is a serious threat to the community? Answer:

"Yes, very much so. She is young, evil and enthusiastic. She still has a lot of damage she could do, if not punished correctly the first time. Just as her predecessor/husband, each time she slides through the court system successfully, she will become more brazen and more confident." (See Report, p. 10-11, and see January 5, 2011 indictment of Krystal Cole's advertisers in State v. Sloan, below.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: What type of punishment, in your opinion, so you feel is necessary for the Defendant to receive? Answer:

"Incarceration. People are creatures of habit. I would bet the farm she is currently living off illegally made money, and is either committing or scheming several large crimes. She has grown up in a life of easy money, answering to no one, and is lying to everyone. I would be too scared not to incarcerate Krystal A. Cole-Skinner. For somebody to commit the types of crimes she has committed, and to show no real signs of emotions, she is a loose cannon and is a threat to any community, especially a threat to unsuspecting males." (See Report, p. 11.)

"She was the first and only girlfriend I took home to my parents. I trusted Krystal with everything ... I had a boyish optimism about life. I was quick-witted and mentally sharp. And above all else, I had no idea such evil, like Krystal, even existed...In contrast with the way I feel Krystal was portrayed throughout the court process, I want the court to know that Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)" (See Report, p. 8-9.)

"Many nights Krystal would sit in front of the mirror and would repeat to herself what she would say if ever caught for her and (Skinner's) illicit drug activity. Months after my body was discovered in Texas and the three were identified and located, the first assistant D.A. on the case had me come into his office to discuss the court case. When Krystal's pre-memorized story about her involvement with (Skinner) was regurgitated by (attorney) David Robertson, my stomach dropped and I felt faint: 'She was just a girl who got caught up in (Skinner's) manipulation and mind control' (italicized in the original)." (See Report, p. 9.)

April 4, 2007: Krystal Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites statements of torture victim Brandon Green regarding Krystal Cole's activities prior to and after the kidnapping:

"After my body was dumped, (Skinner) and (Cole) returned home and proceeded to contact several of my former friends and associates. She would ask them if they had heard from Brandon ... In my humble opinion, Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court ...To think that my high school felony drug charge for an unprescribed pain medication carried a worse penaltythan Krystal's charge, makes me cringe. She always said, the two worst things that can happen to her are spending time in jail and./or getting a felony conviction. I pray earnestly that she gets both." (See Report, p. 10.)

"Here are a few things probably never mentioned about Krystal's premeditation and the execution of the of the plans in regards to my kidnapping:

Although she was broke, had no steady income and had previously helped me financially, Krystal secretly paid my apartment's rent several months ahead. She had told the landlord that her and I (sic) were about to go to California to take care of her dying father. I found this information out after the fact, and it still took me several years to realize she paid up my apartment so nobody would be looking for my body.

Two weeks prior to my kidnapping Krystal had spent a lot of time and energy in the search for an 'anointed' person to create her a pure white prayer robe that was designated for a special occasion. In sick twist of humor, Krystal wore the same prayer robe I helped design to perform seances over my body while I was being tortured. She would chant prayers over my body, offering up my soul as a sacrifice to Satan." (See Report, p. 9.)

------------------------------------------

Well, that's my comment/diatribe.

My question is: Where is Brandon now? Still alive or did he commit suicide or die of complications from the assault? If he's alive, is he at peace? Thanks for any info.

Btw Krystle calls Brandon "Brad" in her interviews and (lame) book Lysergic. This is to "protect his identity". How considerate of her! What a cutie pie! And she has such an endearing smile! She reads Wikipedia and Erowid articles so damn cute on her vids! Sometimes she wears pigtails on her videos! Awwww! I heard she paints fractal artwork! I heard she has PTSD, god bless her! Trippy! I heard that when she first tried MDMA, she loved it! Awwwwwww. Don't ya love the way she giggles? Namaste, cutie pie!

This was a sickening case to hear about. This post, for me, is just to deal with some of the revulsion I felt when I heard about it. Ok, that's that off my chest.

Peace..... to Brandon.

Edited by Shroomism (03/19/15 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekeyohnah
the proverbial mind spread
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 15
    #18289916 - 05/19/13 09:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

She's a snitch.

--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 14
    #18289941 - 05/19/13 09:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

She turned states witness against Skinner. To be more blunt; snitches gonna keep snitching. She's a truly evil individual, and I'd surely hate to be in her shoes when when she reaps the karma that she's sowed in this life.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dark_Star] * 5
    #18289964 - 05/19/13 09:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
She turned states witness against Skinner.

And there you have it, OP.

Participants don't get in trouble.  So long as they turn over the other guy

Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: keyohnah] * 12
    #18289986 - 05/19/13 10:01 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, I knew she was a snitch and a bad person, I had no idea of this aspect of the case. Absolutely disgusting, and it seems too detailed to be concocted. Being prayed over as a sacrifice to Satan while being mutilated and tortured! That's the definition of pure evil.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: halo] * 3
    #18290037 - 05/19/13 10:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck that snitching ass whore, karma comes round and it doesn't forget......... Ever. she will get hers in spades one day for sure.

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Icepic] * 2
    #18290051 - 05/19/13 10:12 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

cause shes a fuckin' rat? didnt read the OP, but thats your answer

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Adolin] * 4
    #18290133 - 05/19/13 10:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you are diagnosed with a mental disorder. Even more shocking is when people in complete control with pre-meditation commit horrible acts and people try to label them as mentally disillusioned.

:hi:

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Adolin] * 1
    #18290178 - 05/19/13 10:34 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

One day she'll have a bad trip.

That is all

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #18293862 - 05/20/13 05:33 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

1- This may not count for much, but I like to think I'm good at "reading people." And the first time I saw a few videos of this chick, I very quickly got the impression that she was deeply insane. To be fair, this impression of insanity could just be from all the crazy drugs she's eaten. People who trip a little "too much" can develop a similar kind of look. But this was very particular...

... it reminded me of a look I've only seen in one other place. My ex girlfriend. This girl was crazy. Seriously, deeply troubled, manipulative and damaged (and did I mention manipulative?) type batshit crazy.  This chick was not only crazy and manipulative, but egotistical. She got off on manipulating people, feeling like she had the upper-hand...that kind of thing...

And krystle gets this look in her eyes which is more or less exactly the same...  Maybe that doesn't mean anything... maybe it does.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 6
    #18293871 - 05/20/13 05:34 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

2- I never knew just how much of a fucked up snitch this girl is. I have read some of the elements of the OP here... but usually in the context of Cole supposedly being a victim of this guy's kidnapping and manipulation as well.

However, googling to see if I could find out any more info relating to OP here, I came up with this:

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/Skinner-Timeline.html

Check this shit out, if true it's completely disgusting:

Quote:

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness on the indictment of her website advertisers in the matter of State of Kansas v. Clark Sloan (Jefferson Country, Kansas). Sloan and another party were indicted on twenty counts involving acts on or about February 4, 2010 in "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously use a communication facility in committing, causing, or facilitating the commission of a felony [] to with: Distribution or Possession of Mescaline (Count I), Bufotenine (Count II), Dimethyltryptamine (Count III), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count V); and Possession with Intent to Distribute Mescaline (Count VI), Bufotenine (Count VII), Dimethytryptamine (Count VIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IX), 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (Count X). Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness in Kansas v. Sloan in additional counts against her website advertisers in which the indictment states Sloan "solicited and paid Krystle Cole $500 in cash in both 2008 and 2009 for her to advertise for BBB ("Bouncing Bear Botanicals") on her website and to produce 'how to' videos intended to increase BBB sales of controlled substances," viz. Mescaline (Count XI), Bufotenine (Count XII), Dimethyltryptamine (Count XIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count XIV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count XV), and related Counts XVI, XVIII, XVIII, XIX, and XX involving Krystal Cole receiving payment from her advertisers to produce 'how-to' videos concerning use of psychedelics. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole participates in the multiagency investigation of her advertisers, and is the principal witness in their indictment, with agencies including Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Johnson County Drug Crime Lab, DEA Task Force, Kansas Department of Revenue, Food and Drug Administration, Heart of America Chapter Computer Forensic Lab, Leavenworth Police Department, Allen County Sheriff's Department, Garnet Police Department, and Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

So basically, this little twat turned snitch on the very advertisers that filled her pockets and allowed her to run her crappy website.

Completely disgusting. :kaboom:

OP (and others) wondering how she could kidnap and torture someone and get away with it? It's because of all her lovely snitching. Not just in the other case against her former LSD-gurus, but against her own advertisers! Do take note of the date here:

Quote:

September 17, 2012: The federal district court in the Northern District of Oklahoma stated that "on September 11, 2003 Krystal Cole was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping (Count I) and Kidnapping (Count II)," and "on November 15, 2006 Krystal Ann Cole entered a plea of nolo contendere to Accessory After the Fact Kidnapping (Court II); the Court I charge of conspiracy was dismissed. On March 27 Krystle Cole received a deferred sentence." (in exchange for her testimony as a government witness). The Court further noted Skinner "introduced Cole to DEA agents."

So why did she agree to testify against bouncing bear? Did she still have federal BS hanging over her head? Does she even still run that crappy website? Why would anyone give her patronage after this bullshit?

After reading all this, she really does seem like a fucking slimeball.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 2
    #18293987 - 05/20/13 05:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I was totally unfamiliar with Krystle Cole and this whole Leonard Pickard thing general until now :eek:. I was in a land far far away from psychedelics when it was all going down, but wow, wow, wow...

People like her who can so easily betray people's trust scare me. A lot.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 9
    #18294077 - 05/20/13 06:19 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SteethDurvey said:
I could care less about narcs narcing on other narcs (which is the bottom line in the Pickard/Skinner soap opera). Poor widdle diddums.

However, TORTURE, FORCED PERMANENT STERILIZATION AND GENITAL MUTILATION of an 18 year old boy, FORCED PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, both organic and psychological, to that kid... THIS was true evil.

Why isn't Krystle Cole in jail, for life, like Skinner is?

I pray Skinner is never released.

Despite the twisted shit that happened to this brad character, you really think he was unaware of the shady fucks he was getting in bed with? I'm not saying he deserved what happened to him at all but when you get into deep water you have to be ready for sharks. (or narcs, in this case :lol:)

The fact the she figured "oh I have a new boyfriend now, better rat my old one out to the dea" proves she is the worst kind of filth there is.

You know she's been invited to speak at the telluride mushroom festival in colorado? on entheogens of all things. As though this brainded leech is qualified to even have an opinion on such things just because she's taken a few drugs.

You know how weed is legal in colorado now right? well it's still illegal federally and they've invited a federal government informant... to speak... about drugs.

:thefuckisthis:

I'd think twice about being stoned at shroomfest this year.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Offlinemushmafia
Strange

Loc: none ya bizzness
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 3
    #18294113 - 05/20/13 06:24 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

She's the worst

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dark_Star] * 2
    #18294209 - 05/20/13 06:42 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
She turned states witness against Skinner. To be more blunt; snitches gonna keep snitching. She's a truly evil individual, and I'd surely hate to be in her shoes when when she reaps the karma that she's sowed in this life.

You think you're not guilty?

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 3
    #18294690 - 05/20/13 08:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Im just gonna be devil's advocate here but....putting aside that she was already raped and tortured by this guy... Say you felt that your life was genuinely in danger. Say someone who was legitimately insane was threatening to kill you, and they had the money to do so if they wanted and were completely serious about the threat... What would you do? what COULD you do? Would you risk spending half your life in jail defending your own life? Would you spend the rest of your life afraid for your life? She felt that Skinner was a direct threat to her and her love one's life. What other options did she have in this situation? 

I hate snitches as much as anyone else here. But this chick was in WAY WAY over her head. I dont think she would have the mental capacity to make all these youtube videos (in her eyes, positive videos for safe psychedelic use) if she truly felt guilty for what she did. It's a possibility she is not the horrible monster most people see her as:shrug:

But think about it for a moment. If you were in her shoes, what would you have done differently?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3] * 4
    #18295034 - 05/20/13 09:28 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
Im just gonna be devil's advocate here but....putting aside that she was already raped and tortured by this guy... Say you felt that your life was genuinely in danger. Say someone who was legitimately insane was threatening to kill you, and they had the money to do so if they wanted and were completely serious about the threat... What would you do? what COULD you do? Would you risk spending half your life in jail defending your own life? Would you spend the rest of your life afraid for your life? She felt that Skinner was a direct threat to her and her love one's life. What other options did she have in this situation? 

I hate snitches as much as anyone else here. But this chick was in WAY WAY over her head. I dont think she would have the mental capacity to make all these youtube videos (in her eyes, positive videos for safe psychedelic use) if she truly felt guilty for what she did. It's a possibility she is not the horrible monster most people see her as:shrug:

But think about it for a moment. If you were in her shoes, what would you have done differently?

:facepalm: what :facepalm: The aphabet soup involvement in the whole deal is just as bad.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Student Strawman
Male

Loc: Babylon
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: r00tuuu123] * 3
    #18295514 - 05/20/13 10:54 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

They did some very inhuman stuff to that kid.

I feel so bad for him.

--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3] * 12
    #18296340 - 05/21/13 03:10 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:

i wouldnt have injected drugs into an 18 year old boys penis.

i wouldnt have tied his genitals up with a telephone cord.

i wouldnt have paid his apartments rent so that no one would come looking for him.

i wouldnt have kidnapped and tortured and 18 year old boy.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid] * 1
    #18296440 - 05/21/13 04:23 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

koolaid just informed me neurosoup has actually posted here last month:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18064278/fpart/all/vc/1

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder