Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: The Lizard King]
    #18266259 - 05/14/13 10:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I was very tired, and shrooms had not yet worked for me. I may be special that way. But yeah, I fell the fuck to sleep.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSensanaty
Ohm Swastiastu
Male

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: MyBadGamertag]
    #18266634 - 05/14/13 11:49 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Simply impossible for me.

I tried it once, wanted to see what sleeping on shrooms would be like. I was exhausted, I was about to collapse from sleepiness, took 4g cubensis and nope, suddenly got an energy surge and so as a result stayed awake for 27 hours. When the trip ended I pretty much passed out, but sleeping on shrooms? Can't do it.

--------------------
Trip safe, Trip smart, Let the trip take you on a journey

:peace: Peace and Love to all of Humanity :heartpump:

:todcasil: :heart: Thou Art God :heart: :todcasil:

OfflineTB007
Stranger
Male
Loc: ATL
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: Gogeta]
    #18266732 - 05/15/13 12:22 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gogeta said:
Lol everyone seems to see god..

Only bullshitting liars that believe in His bitchass

--------------------
I know you fucking feel me.  I want to fucking kill me.

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: TB007]
    #18266828 - 05/15/13 12:51 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

wow noobs sounds . yeah its totally an awesome way to go specially with mescaline or cactus which has a rather long wait til you peak.

you shouldnt say sleep tho nap is the proper thing to do just an nice little 20-45min nap before coming up unless its cacti then you wanna nap for a good 1.5hrs or so i totally have slept woke up tripping balls and kinda forgot i dosed before sleeping with cacti and was like oh ok cause its hard to ignore those obvious feelings.

naps are good with DXM too and amanita M

mushrooms abit the come up is rather quick but if you wanna nap its gravy cause you will be rested and ready to go

--------------------

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#18266860 - 05/15/13 12:57 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MyBadGamertag said:
Has anyone tried intentionally falling asleep before shrooms kick in, or has anyone fell asleep during a trip?

I feel like it would be interesting to wake up in the peak of a shroom trip, to a different world, possibly getting rid of the anxiety of the come up.

And I wonder whether sleep would be disturbed or whether dreams would be changed if you took shrooms right before falling asleep. I know a lot of people would see this as a waste, but I'm just wondering what the effects would be, or if anyone has had experience with it.

I've fallen asleep during the peak of an acid trip once.

Never thought it would happen to me, always assumed people that fall asleep during psychedelic trips must have different brain chemicals than me. One day though I was trippping reasonably hard but also very relaxed and comfortable I laid back and closed my eyes to watch the CEVs. Next thing you know I woke up and was like "holy shit I just fell asleep on LSD" followed by "shit man I missed most of the peak".

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

OfflineGogeta
Stranger

Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: tweekingTwak]
    #18266865 - 05/15/13 12:58 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

rate my profile and i'll explain the secrets of life, make it 0 shrooms if you want, or make it 3 shrooms, or make it 5 shrooms, I don't care, I just want to prove a point on something..

--------------------

Offlinedivvy123
STRANGER DANGER

Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: Gogeta]
    #18267091 - 05/15/13 02:15 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I have a hard time staying awake sometimes, I don't know what you guys are talking about :lol:
I nod off like I'm on opiates.

--------------------
Amanita 'nother liver. :lol:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: divvy123]
    #18267324 - 05/15/13 04:03 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I do this often when I take what I've dubbed my pill-huasca (DMT and caapi powder extract in a 00 capsule).  It is very fun to wake up in the dark tripping balls having missed out on the anxiety of the come-up.

The only downside is if you sleep through a good portion of the trip, which hasn't really happened to me yet.  Somehow either the drug wakes me up, or I wake up spontaneously at just the right time.  If you search pill-huasca, you can read my reports.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: Nature Boy]
    #18267394 - 05/15/13 04:34 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yeh happened to me fell asleep, I was cleaning up odds and ends at the end of shroom picking season. Found two MDMA pills cleaning up,(semi forgot they were there, love it when this happens), was having a great night felt so good really clean happy pills.

Later on I decided to have a couple grams shrooms, I was feeling great, so did then the long busy work week caught up with me,

Woke up an hour later with the best visuals I've ever had, my colourful lamp multiplied into 3 and danced together, then my wood grain roof was like having your face two inches of a timber rail line doing 100 miles an hour but its on your roof.

It was great:bigjoint:

--------------------

Invisibledeadwk

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
    #18267578 - 05/15/13 06:17 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Why avoid the anxiety from a come-up? Sure it may not be the most pleasant thing, but it's all part of the experience!

:vibin:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: deadwk]
    #18269029 - 05/15/13 02:20 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Missing the come-up was more by accident than by design, but I consider it a "happy" accident.  Sometimes I can work myself into a bad trip by worrying that I took too much.  When you fall asleep and wake, take a look at the clock, and figure you are now in the midst of the peak, all of that worry translates into pure enjoyment.

Frankly, I love it when it happens.  Evidently others do too, which is really great to know!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #18269698 - 05/15/13 04:22 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Black_Sunset said:
Why...just take calea zacatechichi if you want to take drugs for dreaming

This! ^^ I've bought Calia Zacatechichi 50 ml extract. Plan to take it Friday night before bed.

Meant to be amazing for lucid dreams and you feel amazing the next day!

OfflineDopsith
Male

Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in *DELETED* [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #18270049 - 05/15/13 05:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Dopsith

Reason for deletion: Closed Account

OfflineMyXiLo
Stranger
Re: Intentionally going to sleep before shrooms kick in [Re: Dopsith]
    #18273603 - 05/16/13 11:32 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I never actually fell asleep while tripping but I came close : I was falling asleep and constantly being awaken by the music and the shrooms. It was very different from other trips.

And I reported it !

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag