Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
PC assholes
    #1826921 - 08/18/03 05:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: PC assholes [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1826937 - 08/18/03 05:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That is truly pathetic...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: PC assholes [Re: Rono]
    #1826958 - 08/18/03 05:34 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yes it is. It's way out of hand and getting worse by the day.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Canada
    #1826961 - 08/18/03 05:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

How horribly fucked up :frown:

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1826977 - 08/18/03 05:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

We should counter it with some 'conservative correctness' instead :smile:

Quote:

Once upon a time there was this chick in a cloak. Cause her garment was as red as the Communist flag, everyone called her 'Little Red Riding Hood.' One day she decided she would go on a walk through the woods to take some food to her grandmother. Grandma had spent all her social security money on bingo and slot machines, and didn't have enough for her own food, which she would have if social security had been gambled on the stock market instead.

Anyway, being a loose harlot, Li'l Red didn't have a man to accompany her on her walk outside, like she should have, so she packed up her basket by herself and set off.

Meanwhile, over at grandma's house, a wolf had come in and eaten up Grandma, which was vaguely tragic, but the strong eating the weak is just the way things are. The wolf then put on Grandma's clothing, indulging in some transvestitism, which is not the way things are, but shameful and wrong. He then got into Grandma's bed to wait for some more food to show up.

Eventually, Red showed up at her grandmom's house. On the way she had eaten a lot of the food from the basket, (she was one of them fat broads with no self control) but she had filled up the empty space with some communist party pamphlets and some drugs she had bought off a dealer whom the liberals had recently let out of jail.

Any man could have seen that it was wolf in the bed and not an elderly lady, but Red's pretty little head was all clouded with emotion, so she sat down and started chatting. Finally the wolf got sick of this girl talking about his body parts, and he jumped up and killed her. This was perhaps even more vaguely tragic, but since Red's slutty single lifestyle was sure to lead to a bunch of venereal diseases and abortions, it pretty much works out okay.

The wolf knelt down by the dead body to say grace, thanking the Lord for both providing the meal, and providing the rugged individualism needed to acquire the meal. Unfortunately, an atheist woodsman was passing by, and he heard the wolf praying, and mistaking the old woman's house for a school, he immediately came in and shot the wolf dead, which just goes to show you that the only prejudice allowed in tolerant America is anti-wolf prejudice.

The woodman then buried Red's body, and took the story to the elite liberal media, who used it to pervert people's minds away from proper right-wing thinking. The clear moral of the story is that Republicans only want what's best for you.

I do actually like the idea behind political correctness (respecting other people's feelings), but I do also think that it's gone waaaay too far.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: PC assholes [Re: Edame]
    #1826982 - 08/18/03 05:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think kids need to learn the truth. This PC BS is one thing, changing history to support it is even worse, and makes me sick to my stomache.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: PC assholes [Re: Thor]
    #1826984 - 08/18/03 05:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You'd be surprised just how bad this is getting. I can show you dozens of stories like this from different states.

Schools that won't fly the American flag because it might offend others from different countries. Drivers license test available in 14 different languages because god forbid someone should actually know how to speak and read English before hitting the road.

It's getting to be a fucking madhouse with all the PC crap.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: PC assholes [Re: shakta]
    #1826988 - 08/18/03 05:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I like this one: "Busboy" should be replaced with "dining room attendant." Finally busboys will no longer live in shame.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1826998 - 08/18/03 05:44 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

"Censors from the right aim to restore an idealized vision of the past, an Arcadia of happy family life, in which the family was intact, comprising a father, a mother, and two or more children, and went to church every Sunday," Ravitch wrote.

"Censors from the left believe in an idealized vision of the future, a utopia in which egalitarianism prevails in all social relations," she wrote. "In this vision, there is no dominant group, no dominant father, no dominant race and no dominant gender."

The examples cited above show that the left-wing thought police have had far more success in imposing their agenda.

the left is having sucess now since the right has been so sucessful in the past.. so there really was only once direction to go... and in comparison, I far prefer the egalitarian utopia.

the issue is that our culture is starting become aware of how horribly wrong we are and have been. it's the same as with russia... oh shit, that last 40 years what a bunch of bullshit! fuck! lets talk about something else...
in lies my teacher told me lowen points out that we ought to be providing a history that will allow students to have a sense of how different cultures stack up to each other in comparison to the morals of those students.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: PC assholes [Re: Malachi]
    #1827007 - 08/18/03 05:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You can live in a dreamworld if you want to.

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: PC assholes [Re: shakta]
    #1827010 - 08/18/03 05:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have to admit that to me, the school system in the US sounds fucking insane.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: PC assholes [Re: Edame]
    #1827016 - 08/18/03 05:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

And people wonder why the school system here turns out one jackass after another.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1827021 - 08/18/03 05:51 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
It's going to get worse. 

Thanks for the link...i found this too while i was there...
:lol: http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/showdetl...&GroupID=12

In a stunning follow-up to her number one bestseller Slander, leading conservative pundit Ann Coulter contends that liberals have been wrong on every foreign policy issue, from the fight against Communism at home and abroad, the Nixon and the Clinton presidencies, and the struggle with the Soviet empire right up to today?s war on terrorism

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (08/18/03 05:51 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: PC assholes [Re: pattern]
    #1827023 - 08/18/03 05:51 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I like this one: "Busboy" should be replaced with "dining room attendant." Finally busboys will no longer live in shame.

I hated being a busboy (when i was 15) They made me wear a bowtie and everything. I wonder if i can sue them now since i was oppressed?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

#1827025 - 08/18/03 05:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
And people wonder why the school system here turns out one jackass after another.

mods?

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #1827027 - 08/18/03 05:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Schools that won't fly the American flag because it might offend others from different countries. Drivers license test available in 14 different languages because god forbid someone should actually know how to speak and read English before hitting the road.

It's getting to be a fucking madhouse with all the PC crap.

Ah, American Babylon... do you want to know the future? Take a long hard look at California, most 'western' nations will become financially bankrupt in the next few decades, they are already morally and intellectually bankrupt (the PC crap is indicative of this). We are living during the decline of western civilization, enjoy the ride, it's all downhill from here...

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Re: PC assholes [Re: Autonomous]
    #1827030 - 08/18/03 05:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

relativism = end of rationality.

--------------------
- Paul Tillich

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1827041 - 08/18/03 05:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

What are you calling on the mods for? He didn't flame anyone. Nice try though.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1827053 - 08/18/03 06:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

And this is a flame how?...
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

I didn't say we aren't allowed to swear...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (08/18/03 06:02 PM)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1827063 - 08/18/03 06:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Exactly its only things like "malachis' mother pops out one jackass after another" that should be avoided.  :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion