Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
I fucked up...
    #1826911 - 08/18/03 05:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It seems like the walls are closing in on me and there's little to nothing I can do but wait.

There's this girl I like. I like her an AWFUL lot and I can't begin to comprehend how I feel about her but I'll start from the beginning.

This girl I dated last year is preg b/c of yours truley and then she blew it off and said don't worry cuz we're not together anymore and that the baby is dead and it'll be a miscarriage b/c of whatever. She had an abortion and "HER BODY WASN'T COMPATIBLE" ya know WHAT tHE FUCK? So now we wait BUT after I knew that she broke up with me and then I found the girl that I talked about in the first sentence of this post. She, today, found out bout her pregnancy. And I thought I could have a fresh start with something wonderful here but then she rubbed it in and told me how the preg bitch was jus talking about it casually just like the attention whore she is. I'm fucking distraut with this crap and don't like it one fucking bit. But the one thing that could just ruin me and give me a bad rap for the school... well I can deal with that... but with this girl that I feel soo ...... ya know? it's undescribable but I'll fight this to the end no matter what it takes if only I can be with her and give me another chance. She says she's cool with it but how can you date a guy who's the father of a baby still in the womb. God, I don't know what to do and it seems like I'm so limited onto what I can do.

It's like I'm waiting for the winning #s of the lottery. It's either jail/lose a lot of money or freedom and another chance.

Things aren't looking too great right now. I'm going for a run in the rain.

Much love to all you,
Cracka X

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: I fucked up... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1827341 - 08/18/03 07:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not clear: your ex is pregnant but told you she wasnt?

My advice is to go for the girl you love.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: I fucked up... [Re: pattern]
    #1827685 - 08/18/03 08:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Who gives a fuck what your school thinks, Do what the fuck ya wana do, Say what the fuck ya wanna say. If she had actually had the baby you know how fucked your life would be? My best freind since I was a kid got this bitch pregnant, and we went from drinkin 40's and smokin blunts daily, to not talking all because of that crazy goddamn bitch. Im tellin ya, its a blessing in disguise

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: I fucked up... [Re: resin]
    #1827755 - 08/18/03 09:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

im with resin on this. don't worry about the school bull shit. thats just fucking dumb ass kids that have nothing better to do than talk gossip.it will all be over when they grow the fuck up. and as for the kid thing its not the end of the world. i just had a kid about a month ago.i fell in love with her from the instant i saw her. its really a huge responsibility though. your whole life will change. but for me it wasn't a drag its like falling deply in love with a girl:) so smoke a j a chill out:) what happens happens and you cannot change the hand you have been dealt. and if you are going to have a kid be a dad don't be the asshole with no name.

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I fucked up... [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1827839 - 08/18/03 09:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

pattern:
she said she wasn't pregnant cuz after the abortion didn't work she didn't want to freak me out and worry me more but I figured she was since she was getting fatter.

I'm trying with the one I love but THAT'S the problem. I don't want this pregnancy thing to throw a grenade into where I've gotten so far.

I don't want to have the kid. I'm 18 (that's why I'm frettin) and I'm not that stupid to have a kid during my senior year. That's just retarded. I want to have a kid but that's once I get school out of the way and my career together.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1828465 - 08/19/03 02:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hey man how was the run? did you go far?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1831222 - 08/19/03 10:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cracka_X said:
pattern:
she said she wasn't pregnant cuz after the abortion didn't work she didn't want to freak me out and worry me more but I figured she was since she was getting fatter.

I'm trying with the one I love but THAT'S the problem. I don't want this pregnancy thing to throw a grenade into where I've gotten so far.

I don't want to have the kid. I'm 18 (that's why I'm frettin) and I'm not that stupid to have a kid during my senior year. That's just retarded. I want to have a kid but that's once I get school out of the way and my career together.

I know what you mean. You sound strong enough to handle it, but I wish you the best of luck. I'll give you some advice that I gave my buddy once. I think it worked. Dont become enemies with your ex/mother of your child. If she is truly serious that you dont have to become the supporter of her child, then the last thing you want is for her to be angry with you. If so she probably will try to sue you for child support, and make your life very difficult. Hopefully she understands if you can finish school and get a career then you can provide real support down the road.

my two cents!

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: I fucked up... [Re: pattern]
    #1831464 - 08/19/03 11:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

If she has the baby, suck it up and be a man. It is yours, and you are responsible for it. If your new girl can't handle it that is life. I am not trying to be a dick or anything. This is just the way it is. If she is serious about not wanting support, get a lawyer, and give up your parental rights to the child. Make sure that is what you really want to do if it comes to that though. I was in a similar situation when I was your age. We gave the baby up for adoption. I still regret it to this day sometimes, even though it was the best thing to do at the time.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1834934 - 08/20/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The abortion didn't work?

Uh, I think that means she didn't go for an abortion.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: I fucked up... [Re: Phluck]
    #1835066 - 08/20/03 10:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Are you SURE she is pregnant? My friend's girl lied to him about being pregnant just so he would stay with her. He blew her off and she moved to Winnipeg

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I fucked up... [Re: chodamunky]
    #1835136 - 08/20/03 10:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

thanks guys... yea I've been lectured on this by the girl I'm crazy about now, b/c she found out. The preg girl is being a bitch, I'm gonna get the story straight tomorrow. Lot of crap has been interferring with it lately and I've been avoiding it but I'm gonna let my balls drop and talk to that dumb ass girl tomrrow.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being