Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
[Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again
    #1826836 - 08/18/03 04:57 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

...I want the t-shirt.

Here's what I wrote while I was able to write.  It starts to make less sense near the end, though I can remember where I was when I wrote it, and it makes sense in context.  Looks like a lot of insane rambling here, though. :wink: At point, I reached a level five, I think. 

5:30 AM: Dosed 3.5g ground, mostly creepers with some south africans, in honey, followed by cranapple juice.

5:45 Feeling minor effects, nothing that couldn't be placebo.

5:50 Getting minor visual effects, definitely off baseline.

I have to say that I can definitely tell the difference between DMT and Psilo*; DMT is definitely more geometric in the beginning; CEVs are more sharply defined.

5:52.  Dissociative effects; my legs are someone else's sometimes, if I try to evoke it.  Things starting to breathe and wriggle a bit.  I'm laughing at the effect.  I feel the vital force released to flow through me.

Music is starting to sound fan-fucking tastic.

5:54 Very slight nausea.  My time sense is definitely fuxx0red; dilation is occurring.  Space is also l[arger than it should be.  So is aural space, more open.

5:58 Vision seems a little better, while I also feeal a tinging in the base of my skull.

6:03 Truly intricate CEVs, a little of object transparency with movementt.  Things seem brighter, minor major effects are happening.  Redder, oranger tint to light.

I am loved and appreciated by something

Lots of animated fractals, and I've seen some of them hold into real things after openiong eyes.  Apparent as overlays too.

6:10 I am a being of the light.  Wonderous Stories 

Whee.

I'm so tripping.

I think I lost time.

I'm rolling in extacy and forever is forever in the infinite now...

I don't understand the not-now because the not-now is always.

I think I'm stuck in a time loop but I think I'm stuck in infinity.  I exist always tripping and I exist never having had tripped and I exist all the nows and all the thens and dead is NOT because all exists right now.  I can not conceieve of not having been or having been because I am stuck in an infinity of time.  It feels as though I have been doing this for a really long time now.  When is not?  I know other times exist but I am lead around them and through them in always.  When is not?  THe circle is closed and wholed and squared.  These are phases all lives go through and around and I am awakening to them.

I am the aeon-child and I am always, the candle never new and never burning down.  God is all and irrelevaeent and I AM ALLLLLL.

I am stuck in a time loop that I enter and pass through.  I have taken the drug, thank god!  I have kept the drug and I am now and all and everything; I have experienced the meaning of life!

I DON'T KNOW NOT-NOW BECAUSE NOW IS ALWAYS.  THANK god I trip.

I have awakened to the fact that all around me is a time-loop that I play through and I am in extacy. All other times exist for this and I roll in a loop over and over and over again, because I am the I ALWAYS, infinitely egotistical,
I can't stop typing, I can't stop rolling, help me, this is wonderful.  WHen is not?

I melted and I'm dripping and I always have and always was.  Light is dawning, light is day, an I roll in time.

My ego has dissolvedand I flow into the time with everything else that is that is EVERYTHING ELSE and I do not understand time.  This will go on forever and this is great!

When is now-not?  I'd need a map to find it from here.

I know there're times when I'm not tripping but where when are they?

It is one always, one continual celebration of all.  Extacy is the always, and I am a brain in a jar.

I could find my way from here and back with a map -- that is the mushrooms, the way, and the back, and the map, and the self.  I one and the all and when, when, when is NOT?

I'm sooooooooooooo bent.

I sit and I twist in the drug time loop and I can't see never from here.

Holy shit, I've done that from here.

I have lived other lives and I have "am"ed other lives and when is the not-now?

I keep running into myself co-ming aND going.  This is terrifying and marvelous.

1:30 ... its over, finally.

Okay, retrospective, and more information.

I downed the shrooms around dawn, not feeling particularly tired even though I'd been up for most of the day.  I was alone in my room and my parents were home -- while they wouldn't've cared too much that I was tripping, they might've fucked with me, and that's not something I could've handled later on in the trip, after what I wrote there.

Everything was great for the first part of the trip.  I was surrounded by shapes in the walls, fractals crawled over paper I was writing on, and the letters on the paper sometimes crawled around a little.  It was a time of beauty.

Later, the time-loop temporal unhinging occurred, and for a while, it was a time of extacy.  I know ego-death, now, I think.  I was stuck in a loop, in the same trip that was -all- my trips -- I'd tripped once and a hundred times, and I was stuck replaying my life over and over again.  Time dilation seemed extreme -- minutes crawled by while I thought half an hour had passed.  At points I was basking in a bright light, burning in the joy of the sun...but the sun was barely up, and I knew that it was dark in my room.

At some point -- around 7:30, maybe, by inference, things turned unpleasant.  I was stuck in the same trip, I was stuck living this loop of life over and over again.  I kept playing out the same ten seconds or so, and I knew it.  I had my past, but I didn't; I just had those ten seconds.  I knew I took a drug, and what the drug was, and that it was responsible, but I also knew that was irrelevant because the now-loop wouldn't end.  I was in stasis.

I got up and went to the bathroom -- I wound up laying on the floor for about half hour to fourty-five minutes, looping with my head up against the bathtub, staring at the radiator.  The house was waking up around me, and I felt that things were changing, but they weren't; the now was what had always been.  I thought about calling for help, but I knew I was okay and that there was nothing to be done -- this would pass.  When someone tried to get into the bathroom -- I had wisely locked the door -- I waited a few secs, dragged myself up (even though at this point I wasn't sure that I could change what was happening) and dragged myself back to my room.  Fortunately, I met no one.

I lay back on my bed, looping, my thoughts going over infinity and the beginnings and the ends -- I felt no fear of dying because I knew I was in the infinite now, and I could be all times, but at the same time, I was lost, confused, frustated, and afraid.  Certain entities comforted me at different times, but it was a long and dark time.  I kept looking at the clock, and time inched by ... 8:30 ... an infinity , repeating experience ... 8:32 ... time is passing and I will come down, but I'm afraid that I never will come down. 

One of the worst things about the part where I was lost and looping was that I had a constant taste of vomit in my mouth and sinuses, and I felt, at times, like I would choke on it ... but I knew that I hadn't vomitted, that everythign was safely in my stomach.  Nevertheless, I made sure I laid mostly on my side.

Time passed, again and again, time passed.

Eventually, it was about 1PM -- I think that I had slept for a time, but I am not sure about that -- and I was still time-looping, but I was coming down.  I was still in that schizoid state, and time jus tkept looping, though the now was slower at that point, the loops longer, more langourous, not frightening any more.  THe panic had left me.

Around 1:30 I was almost totally down; I'd broken out of the loops and time resumed its normal flow once again.

Despite the infinity of confusion and fear I lived through, I can't say that this was a bad trip.  It was most unpleasant at that point, but not bad.  I've learned a lot of things, and have some thoughts to chew on.  I think that I'm not going to dose this high again for a long while ... on three grams with a friend I was relatively normal, but 3.5 g alone had me in an introspective hell for a long time -- though there were times of great beauty and joy before that and interspersed with it.

I think I -will- do it again ... but I will have a more varied playlist, no one else in the house except maybe a friend who is tripping with me, and be free to wander around and change my setting.  A two-hour tour with Ayahuasca is manageable alone and in one setting; a seven-or-so hour long shroom trip is not. 

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Edited by Sev (08/18/03 05:00 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: Sev]
    #1827937 - 08/18/03 10:25 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Wow sounds like a crazy trip, good report man.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1828001 - 08/18/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Very nice report!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1828391 - 08/19/03 02:15 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

its amazing how people can write the trips how they are happening

whenever im on shrooms and come to the shroomery to tyr and write something....i get so fucking confused i just give up...and plus the fucking "trippystore" advertisement gets me hooked on looking at for hella long

OfflineSev
Astropath
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1828492 - 08/19/03 03:04 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

*grins* I wrote it in notepad, so I wasn't too confused. I guess I've just been typing for so long that I can do it in almost any condition.

...Well, almost. I typed out that crazy chunk before I got locked in the bad time-loops, though I kept feeling, when I was typing it, that I'd already typed what I'd typed. It was some crazy-assed shit. %)

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: Sev]
    #1831216 - 08/19/03 10:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

nice report.
It's funny, i feel like i've been there, after reading that.
I have thought what you thought, only in worst case senario everything led into big bright blinking letters "CONFUSED" blocking out all else.
I love this line: "I don't understand the not-now because the not-now is always."

except for now, right?

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Re: [Trip Report] Been There, Again And Again And Again [Re: Blastrid]
    #1831291 - 08/19/03 10:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

except for now, right?

Exactly. %)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports