Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGogeta
Stranger

Any GFX experts care to help me for fun (TATTOOS =D )
    #18260507 - 05/13/13 09:29 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I am a tattoo person, I have 10 tattoos and the last time I had any work done was in 2010 and I am ready for my next one.

There are two ideas I have for two different tattoos but I need someones help designing it.

Tattoo #1 - The lyrics to a song called New World Shadows by Omnium Gatherum on the New World Shadows album

I am going to bold which part I want but I figured id post all of the lyrics and the actual song for you to hear, if you don't like melodic death metal atleast give the song a chance, especially white tripping, it will suck you in, there are clean vocals and beautiful growling, no high false chords or fry screaming, and the music is just eargasmic electronical beautiful melodeath

[NEW WORLD SHADOWS]

Fallen we see
The memories echoing here
And the days
How they long to be
Forgotten

Quote:

You are programmed not to play
But to die
Blind

How beautiful today
It is raining again
And there is no need
To wait for the end

Come and see
As the shadows dance
To tame a land

--

Cool music video inspired by the movie Day Breakers if you want to hear the song and see the cool video

Anyway, I want the bolded part of the lyrics tattooed on my chest, I was thinking just straight across despite it being three lines because of the way he "sings" it, its separated.. I'm trying to figure out the spacing and the font style, background, etc.

Heres the picture of the album cover, I think its very industrial and beautiful, I love the tree life aswell (I have a dead tree tattooed on me lol)

--

My second tattoo idea is of some type of mushroom(s).. Definitely shroom inspired and I want that on my bicep or somewhere on my arm, my arms are covered with tattoos already..

I deff want geometric patterns and symmetry on or around the shroom(s) and I kind of want random subliminal messages on or around it that references the psychedelic experience!

Something sick as fuck like this, like on the turtle shell it has an awesome pattern, but I don't want a turtle..

Full of color and beauty!

Any ideas? I just downloaded photoshop aswell so I'm gonna be experimenting while I wait for your generous help :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGogeta
Stranger

Re: Any GFX experts care to help me for fun (TATTOOS =D ) [Re: Gogeta]
    #18260864 - 05/13/13 10:29 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Just made this font, what do you think?

click on it, sorry for the transparency, I deleted the background filter.

--------------------

Edited by Gogeta (05/13/13 10:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies