Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: illinois
shrooms + amusement park
    #1823367 - 08/17/03 06:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Last weekend me and my friends got a hold of some prime liberty caps shrooms, and we decided to go to "Indiana Beach", somewhat of a hillbilly haven of the midwest with a campground, waterpark, and amusement park among other things. we didn't get there early enough to go to the water park while shrooming which was our plan, but the amusement park was open late and we decided that would be just as fun. it was a completely crazy trip though, the shrooms came on fast, i was peaking while we were packed onto this "ferry" which was just some rinky dink boat taking us from the campground across the lake to the park. the amusement park was so much fun though, i wouldn't reccomend it to inexperienced trippers though cus it is pretty intense and you could wig out easily. it was like fear & loathing, we got caught smoking a joint on the ferris wheel right when we got there and an off duty cop with his family showed a badge to us but we all just ran and split up. the rides were amazing, especially the roller coasters and the flying swings was the best by far. i'd reccomend tripping at an amusement park to anybody who has tripped before and likes tripping in public places and scaring the shit out of themself.

"Acid is not for every brain - only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined.
Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: shrooms + amusement park [Re: DrStimpy420]
    #1823374 - 08/17/03 06:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

that doesn't sound like much fun, infact it would suck..for me... but if you think it would be fun for you..why not..just be safe.. :smile:

Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: shrooms + amusement park [Re: DrBonG]
    #1823564 - 08/17/03 07:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

indiana beach is a shit hole. i went there once and i left because i was scared of getting some disease from the water. great america or noah's ark would be way better.

When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: shrooms + amusement park [Re: DrStimpy420]
    #1823962 - 08/17/03 09:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Being in a public place like that always distracts me from myself - distracts me from some of my favorite aspects of a trip

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: shrooms + amusement park [Re: Strumpling]
    #1824717 - 08/18/03 01:58 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i tried this once

i ate about 3g of creeper abhorts before going into an amusement park in the city of tokyo.....i felt the effects coming on and i was certain i would experiance a trip

i started to go on rides and shit like a dropzone thing and a few roller coasters.....and to my surprise...i became sober

i was so dissapointed becuase im not going to be able to go to tokyo for a long ass time and i was preparing for that trip for a long time

fukin bunk ass shrooms

Loc: Alberta
Re: shrooms + amusement park [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1835821 - 08/21/03 01:42 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ive wanted to do that...we have this thing called klondike days here,for like 10 days,they come and its a big amusement park with rides,games,shows,etc..i wanted to go this yeear on shrooms but didn't

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports