Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i think i have a 6th sense.
    #1823192 - 08/17/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i konw this might sound weird, but i thnk i have a sixth sense. often times i can be around someone, andwithout looking or talking to them i can feel this vibe coming off of them. and often times it transferes to me.
last night i was coming back from a rave, and all of a sudden i felt this wave of fear and death upon me. i flipped to the news but there was nothing there. about a mile up the road, i saw it a horrible crash, and inide of me i knew that what i had felt was the feelings of the people in that crash.
also while speeding down the road, i get these feelings that there is a cop up ahead, i slow down and sure enough my radar starts going off and there he/she is.

does this happen to anyone else?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1823425 - 08/17/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It happens to everyone. most people just dont realize it.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1823495 - 08/17/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't worry, dude - you've got no more senses than the rest of us

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1823548 - 08/17/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

by no means is this a bad thing. as a matter of fact its quite amazing. i do think this happens to everyone, its just a question of if you pick up on the vibe, and realise why you feel the way you do

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1823559 - 08/17/03 05:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so what you meant was I think "WE" have a 6th sense.. ok that's much better :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1824164 - 08/17/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeh i can relate, it happons to me too... while i was driving one night, i had this wierd gut type feeling and had a thought or something that i was about to slam into another car.. didnt really think much of it then, so i didnt slow down or anything...going about 50 a truck pulls out right in front of me at a red light, he failed to yeild turning left onto the interstate at a green light, and i hit him going 50 mph. But i came out alright, with just minor cuts and rashes from the airbag.

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1824721 - 08/18/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
i konw this might sound weird, but i thnk i have a sixth sense. often times i can be around someone, andwithout looking or talking to them  i can feel this vibe coming off of them. and often times it transferes to me.
last night i was coming back from a rave, and all of a sudden i felt this wave of fear and death upon me. i flipped to the news but there was nothing there. about a mile up the road, i saw it a horrible crash, and inide of me i knew that what i had felt was the feelings of the people in that crash.
also while speeding down the road, i get these feelings that there is a cop up ahead, i slow down and sure enough my radar starts going off and there he/she is.

does this happen to anyone else? 

Sorry to take Swami's role, but have you ever gotten that feeling of fear and death while on drugs (assuming you had taken something) and it is just part of the trip?  Could you have just been doing that and it happenned to be that it was right before you witnessed the accident?  Or could you have seen the accident off in the distance, and your unconsious mind just hadn't totally informed your consious mind that there was a bad accident just ahead of you?
Do you ever get feelings that there are cops on the side of the road patrolling, and there isn't one there?

If these things do happen to you, how often are they accurate vs. innacurate?  I am interested because for a long time I have had experiences like you are describing, but now that I am taking a more rational look at it I am not totally sure that it is purely a psychic phenomenon.  Maybe it is just us connecting dots to make something that isn't there?  I'm still trying to figure out if this is the case for me.

By the way, good to be back, I have been moving the past couple days and have been without my shroomery fix.  Really, it's my worst addiction :smile:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: neutralizer]
    #1825144 - 08/18/03 03:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sorry to take Swami's role, but have you ever gotten that feeling of fear and death while on drugs (assuming you had taken something) and it is just part of the trip? Could you have just been doing that and it happenned to be that it was right before you witnessed the accident? Or could you have seen the accident off in the distance, and your unconsious mind just hadn't totally informed your consious mind that there was a bad accident just ahead of you?
Do you ever get feelings that there are cops on the side of the road patrolling, and there isn't one there?

yes i have moments of the same feeling where ithere is nothing amiss.
there was no chance of me seeing the accident in question off in the distance. i was high, but thats not really anything altering to me.

about the have i ever had the feelings of death and fear during a trip. yes and i just pushed them out of my mind before it could do any damage.
the worse one is my fear of having aids. i have only had one unprotected sexual encounter, and only my hand could have been exposed. but i just say to myself that even if i did there is nothing i can do except live without fear. it seems i'm more rational in certain ways while tripping.
did i answer all of your ?'s
and who's swami?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1825150 - 08/18/03 03:18 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ah, you tapped into Timothy Leary's sixth circuit! Synchroncities are experienced by a lot of people. It doesn't sound weird to me at all.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1825152 - 08/18/03 03:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
....and who's swami?

Brother, you'll find out soon enough. hehe

Swami is a poster that likes to challenge people's beliefs and accounts, and there isn't anything wrong with this. But, when he shows up, don't start crying that he's being negative, or anything like that, because it will be the interaction between you and him, him challenging what you say that will bring you to realize faults in your posts and beliefs, which will eventually lead to higher understanding all around.. Be prepared, is all I'm saying. hehe
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1825166 - 08/18/03 03:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

and who's swami?

Just the best friend you will ever have.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1825167 - 08/18/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I like most of Swami's posts. But I think they are a tad too skeptical.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1825173 - 08/18/03 03:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Swami, are you really that skeptical or are you intending to sound overly skeptical in order to make people think?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#1825179 - 08/18/03 03:38 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well swami what do you say?

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1825184 - 08/18/03 03:43 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Swami, are you really that skeptical or are you intending to sound overly skeptical in order to make people think?

Both!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: Swami]
    #1825187 - 08/18/03 03:45 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Now I got one more question for you about this post. Do you beleive in a sixth sense?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: Swami]
    #1825190 - 08/18/03 03:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

Both!

Hey, did you write a book called Powers of Mind that I read? The guy went off, trying out all of the different "spiritual" experiences there were, and he always kept a skeptical mind.. hard to explain, but you always remind me of that guy...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. *DELETED* [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1825194 - 08/18/03 03:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Earth_Droid

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1825197 - 08/18/03 03:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No, not you reminding me of him, but Swami reminding me of him...
Sorry to get your hopes up. hehe
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: i think i have a 6th sense. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1825206 - 08/18/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's ok.  :grin:

Swami reminds me of most skeptics out there.  I think he looks at things to black and white. 

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order