Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
condense WATER!hurry
    #1822483 - 08/17/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i have a quick QUest>>... i couldnt sterilize the substrate right after ..so i kept them in a pcooker..in the fridge ..i took it out to cook this morning and theres condense water pellets inside from the change of temp..quest is>>is that harmful to the formula!,i would like to know b4 inoculation!i dont wanna risk it.>!!opinions plz! :alert: :ooo: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: :syringe: 

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: condense WATER!hurry [Re: botanisthype]
    #1822486 - 08/17/03 11:21 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i would redo it

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Re: condense WATER!hurry [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1822523 - 08/17/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

damn....i just cooked them>>>..they werein storage for 12 hours b4 cookin too!..hey goners right?

--------------------

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #1822563 - 08/17/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

not necessarily after 12 hours. you should be okay, imo.

the problems start a few days later - then you may kill the bugs, but they may have already made toxins that withstand the pc.

--------------------
buh

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Re: condense WATER!hurry [Re: shirley knott]
    #1822578 - 08/17/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Are they in jars inside the PC? if so, they should be ok (if you left the lids on) IMO!... I also let some of my mycobags in the fridge for more then 24 hours with the open sides of the bags latched. The same water pellets appeared and i PCed 'em that way.... And guess what??? They work fine....... :grin:

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Re: condense WATER!hurry [Re: ph_plus]
    #1822647 - 08/17/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeh i lefted them in the fridge inside the pcooker witH nowater..and tape over the jars......l,-i forgot to spray with lysol before closing lid and fridging .>>u guyz think its still probable ,or should i go on the safe side and shootup 2 and >re do 2 >>would be a  better approach!? :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

#1822799 - 08/17/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

spraying with lysol is not needed before PCing... It's sterilized anyway... It should work... :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

#1823223 - 08/17/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

actualy i took 2 jars out>.and took the substrate out..it Look and felt really stickY >.minorly dry, but it seemed lil over cooked ..but well see with the other 2 .,thanx ALOt!hey when is a good parameter for birthing .for creeper strain>.its been 22days and .water condensatIOn from the mycelium is BuildinG ..thick bumpy growth of mycelium is formin..is it enuff sufficiant time for the inside to be ready .for birth .have any suggestions?its My first grow,never births b4 ,..when b irthed do i hold cake ,touching it lightly transfering to the dunk!?

--------------------

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1823230 - 08/17/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

when the wet jars sit around before being pced, they pick up contams. unless you have a bunch of extra spores, i would redo it just to be sure

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Re: condense WATER!hurry [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1823268 - 08/17/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

as soon as you know the meaning of sterility, anyway should be fine!... You can place a piece of aluminium foil instead of the lids while birthing. Or you can use pre-sterilized gloves and move it by hand..... goes on.... If you're doing a G2G transfer to spawn another grain, you can use a spoon wiped with alcohol.(with steril gloves of course) ......................

--------------------

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

#1823382 - 08/17/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

whats g2g transfer
?

--------------------

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

#1823407 - 08/17/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

grain to grain transfer... innoculating a sterilized grain jar (bag) with some colonized grain.....

--------------------

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

#1823417 - 08/17/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

damn >.well thats a stamp on MY forehead..><
DOH!!!!!
.............thanx
hypothicallY if >i birth a cake too soon.. would it affect the harvest and max growth factors.?so the condensed pellets on the glass is OKay?the lid is covered witha coffee filter and rubber band for gas exchange and are flipped topside down>.for co2 exchange!.........thanx

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags