Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Diploid]
    #18222369 - 05/06/13 01:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

There is nothing sacred anymore, everything has a price. I was just talking to someone about that. But your right, i could use the million dollars, i could donate it, or help another country worse off.

Diploid, you wanna contact me and pay for me to do all that, go for it. All expenses paid? Be my guest. :rolleyes:

I can't guarantee you that i will be able to replicate the exact situation, chain of events, & mental patterns yet, especially on the spot in front of so many observers. (Though i feel it would work especially well in a bind, because i wouldn't know what to think, thus helping remove thought, a different process but i imagine the effect to be the same.)

I won't shy away from what has happened. It is the truth. I'm 100% positive that it is possible. I know i could go through age regress hypnosis and go to multiple points in my life, including this one, where i had done similar things but hadn't put it together yet. I have a lot that i want to find out about myself, and a lot i cant explain, but i know that because i haven't explained these things away, that they continue to be present within my field of observation.

Many people blind themselves. Many are lead to blindness.

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18222392 - 05/06/13 01:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

There is nothing sacred anymore, everything has a price.

You are just not getting it. It's not about price. The money is there to encourage someone with genuine ability to step up, prove mysticism is real once and for all, and create a new branch of scientific inquiry while changing forever the course of human events. That is worthy of a reward.

If you don't want the money, refuse it, but show us what you say you can do. You created this thread to tell us about something cool, no? Why not take the next step and simply show us. If what you say is true, what POSSIBLE reason can you have for refusing to show us? I will gladly cover your expenses. You have nothing to lose, and your steadfast refusal to demonstrate this makes your OP look very fishy.

Diploid, you wanna contact me and pay for me to do all that, go for it. All expenses paid? Be my guest.

Doesn't work that way. I gave you a link where you can apply for the challenge. The ball is in your court. PM me when your registration is on file and I will buy your airline ticket. If you can't put forth that simple effort to win a million dollars for a charity (or for yourself) what does that tell me about your sincerity?

I can't guarantee you that i will be able to replicate the exact situation

Now we're getting closer to the truth.

Quote:

Note to audience: he will spend the next several days giving us excuses for why he can't do at the JREF what he says he can do.

Many people blind themselves. Many are lead to blindness.

Ahhh, the irony.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Diploid]
    #18222428 - 05/06/13 01:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
There is nothing sacred anymore, everything has a price.

You are just not getting it. It's not about price. The money is there to encourage someone with genuine ability to step up, prove mysticism is real once and for all, and create an new branch of scientific inquiry while changing forever the course of human events. That is worthy of a reward.

If you don't want the money, refuse it, but show us what you say you can do. You created this thread to tell us about something cool, no? Why not take the next step and simply show us. If what you say is true, what POSSIBLE reason can you have for refusing to show us? I will gladly cover your expenses. You have nothing to lose, and your steadfast refusal to demonstrate this makes you OP look very fishy.

Diploid, you wanna contact me and pay for me to do all that, go for it. All expenses paid? Be my guest.

Doesn't work that way. I gave you a link where you can apply for the challenge. The ball is in your court. PM me when your registration is on file and I will buy your airline ticket.

I can't guarantee you that i will be able to replicate the exact situation

Now we're getting closer to the truth.

NP, i will sign up right away.
I'll PM you before the day is up.
I hope your ready to fork out some dough, Mr. Moneybags all expenses paid - diploid.

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: treesniper119]
    #18222439 - 05/06/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Diploid sounds a lot like orgoneconclusion :lol:

makes you wonder:awenuhuh:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #18222470 - 05/06/13 01:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Wonder all you want.  Can't wait to hear how this all plays out. I'd love to find out these powers are real. :popcorn:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Icelander]
    #18222535 - 05/06/13 01:49 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

What "powers"?:eek:
Some ability you call a "power" that exists, separate from yourself, only obtainable by some select few, that type of thinking is absolute rubbish.
It is more like learning how to crawl and walk, how to color inside the lines, and put shapes through their corresponding holes if anything.
We can all do that now cant we? But at one time it was an almost impossible task. If you regressed to your child hood you would realize you learned everything you know through pain and trauma because suffering.... that is how we learn. it quickens us.

We can do these things simple things because we were taught, and had tools(toys), and examples to follow in form. This helps the learning process greatly. However,

The human form has not been taught/shown these things for 1000's of years i believe since the time of (enoch)

Imagine people like icelander who think people have "powers". How the world would change. Like an Xmen movie waiting to happen.

Also,
Its like i was an infant & i have just picked up my little baby arm for the first time. The sensation of motor mechanisms working in synchronous rhythm with thought. Do you remember when you wiggled your toes for the first time? What about walking? What it took to make it happen? frustration, failed attempts, & lots of repetition. You didn't just start running marathons right out of the womb. Through muscle memory and repetition of action, you figure it out, you train yourself to balance, to walk on 2 feet, to greatly coordinate yourself. This is a type of coordination that, with parts of our bodies and minds that have atrophied from years of non use, neglect, we have failed to properly train throughout our evolution. Also as we have become more dependent on technology, we train our brains daily to not be used in the fashion in which i am presenting.

That is analogous to what has happened within my field observation during yesterdays event....the first time i have ever done something like this, or felt these sensations & patterns within my body.

Its almost asinine to think an infant could do a back flip. But this is what our conversation has become.

Edited by treesniper119 (05/06/13 02:07 PM)

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18222591 - 05/06/13 02:01 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Wish i could have the power to have so much spare time i have now for the rest of my life.

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: liquidlounge]
    #18222604 - 05/06/13 02:05 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Like my daddy used to say

"If it was easy, everybody would do it"

:heart:

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18222623 - 05/06/13 02:09 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Really? My dad is showing me bits and pieces of EURUSD.

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: liquidlounge]
    #18222629 - 05/06/13 02:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Very basic stuff too. :shrug:

Then again we're not like the complicated.

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18222635 - 05/06/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Complexity creates delusions y'know. Did you know that???

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#18222749 - 05/06/13 02:34 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Randi is amazing!

Quote:

The co-writer/editor of BEING ELMO and the co-director/producer of SONS OF PERDITION move from Muppets and Mormons to magicians and mountebanks in this portrait of a man who’s made it his mission to expose charlatans… while keeping up to his own tricks.

Justin Weinstein and Tyler Measom explore the life and work of James “The Amazing” Randi, the famed octogenarian magician and mentalist who has turned his talents to exposing others who use similar tricks to take advantage of people. In the course of revealing their subject and his crusade, however, the filmmakers discover that Randi is implicated in a much larger, and more serious, deceit – his partner of a quarter century, Jose, is not who he says he is. Is Randi a hypocrite, aiding and abetting this fraud, or did the man who’s made it his business to unearth deception himself fall for this flimflam?

Weinstein and Measom have two weeks left in an already successful Kickstarter campaign for key production funding. They’ve already surpassed their initial $148,000 goal, and have set a new “stretch goal” of $250,000. For more information on the project, visit its website.

As signalled by the doc’s title, Randi’s story is intriguing on a number of levels that play with contradictions: he’s a man who has enjoyed an illustrious, international career by fooling people with acts of legerdemain, playing with the suspension of disbelief to entertain and profit – yet he’s gone on a crusade to end the careers of others who traffic in similar tricks because of their more lofty claims of actual paranormal abilities; his reputation has been built on exposing falsehoods, but he kept his sexuality a secret for nearly his entire life; and, of course, one of the film’s central concerns, the case of his lover, “Jose Alvarez,” and what Randi did or didn’t know. Measom and Weinstein have access to decades worth of archival material from Randi’s career to tell his story, and the master showman has been involved with what seems like more than a lifetime’s worth of adventures that should make for an engrossing film about not only how people fool one another, but, just as importantly, how and why people let themselves be fooled.

It's ironic Randi is either a liar who abetted a felon or not so good at debunking, as his shtick has always been exposing frauds.

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18222757 - 05/06/13 02:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
It begins to roll in perfect balance back & forth a few inches in perfect synchronicity with the pressure of the arc that i am experiencing simultaneously.

If you are telling the truth, you can easily win the JREF million dollar prize. All you have to do is exactly what you said you can do. Nothing more. It is really that simple to become a millionaire.

In fact, I will personally pay for your travel expenses to south Florida for the formal test. I'll also put you up in the best South Beach hotel, buy you all the food you want, and I'll even drive you around while you're here.

This is a 100% legitimate offer.

Note to audience: With a million easy bucks on the table, he will NOT EVEN APPLY for the money which takes just a few minutes. However, he will spend the next several days giving us excuses for why he can't do at the JREF what he says he can do. We will also hear about how he doesn't care about money even though he could donate it to a worthy cause that could desperately use a million dollars. Perhaps he will also tell us how it would be crazy to demonstrate this to others as that would trigger the gument to abduct and dissect him. Nevermind that he just told over 100,000 registered users here plus countless more unregistered lurkers about his powers. :ohwell:

It says i'm not allowed to use my oil to assist me in my remote viewing or TK.

I believe i stated at the beginning of this entire topic that this was "Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation"
Before that it was called Amberglass Hash Oil & Telekinesis.

I have made it very clear that my wide spectrum cannabinoid  oil was definitely playing a part in this, Orgone conclusion even called me a rambling stoner because of it.

Icelander said you don't need to ingest that oil, you only to learn how to look.

Clearly you don't respect a study designed to observe everything that is happening. Read the fine print at JREF
Only claims that can be verified by evidence under proper observing conditions are acceptable. The JREF will not test claims that are likely to cause injury of any sort, such as those involving the withholding of air, food, or water, or the use of illicit materials, drugs, or dangerous devices.

The government has discovered so many different drugs that boost tk abilities in humans as well as a great many other drugs & there side effects.

IE: I am cheating by using cannabinoids, and they know it... thats why its not allowed.

If i put in a special request, with my demo video, they still won't have it.

They want me to do this bone sober. which i haven't fully learned how to do yet...nor have i made a single claim of doing this without the ingesting of Hash Oil.

I'm not dodging here, they simply will not accept me, i am disqualified, so when i master this, i will take you up fully on your offer Diploid. Its on the record :spank:

Also, i really wish you wouldn't jump into a conversation 2-3 pages deep and threaten to long term ban me for wanting to share conversation and have a constructive discussion.

I could go through just the responses alone and pull out all the BS that each person post on here. Everyone on this site flames, uses double entendre, or attempts to bait other people into flaming through instigation, even you diploidconclusion. To deny this would be blatantly lying as anyone could scan our previous posts. & Most of the time, its is purely because a topic rubs them wrong or is against their beliefs, so they feel the need to post instigating/baiting remarks.
example
DiploidConlclusion both say things like:
{Note to audience, this is where, i can say what ever the hell i want to and it doesn't count as a blow, but it makes the other person i'm talking about seem a certain way}
:penis:

Edited by treesniper119 (05/06/13 02:50 PM)

Invisible2525

#18222767 - 05/06/13 02:38 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Why is that guy always trying to lure young boys to Miami?

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: falcon]
    #18222822 - 05/06/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

It's ironic Randi is either a liar who abetted a felon or not so good at debunking, as his shtick has always been exposing frauds.

Irrelevant ad hominem. Felons and liars (assuming Randi is such) can have a valid argument every bit as much as an honest person.

Is this the best you got?

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #18222841 - 05/06/13 02:53 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

As I explained in PM this is necessary for liability reasons. Many people over the years have attempted to scam the JREF when they find that they can't do what they claim while a trained observer is watching to prevent cheating. Then they try to cheat the prize anyway by eating drugs or doing something dangerous in an attempt to injure themselves and sue the JREF for the million dollars.

Just demonstrate what you claim you can do. Once you do that (if you can) then you can explain how drugs facilitate it. Or keep it secret. It doesn't matter how you do it, just that you do. The point is to show the world and change things for the better.

Say that the oil is banana oil extract, aromatherapy, vitamins, whatever. No one will test it. JREF is not interested in the mechanism. They just want to see a working demonstration.

--------------------
Republican Values:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#18222907 - 05/06/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

What "powers"?
Some ability you call a "power" that exists, separate from yourself, only obtainable by some select few, that type of thinking is absolute rubbish.

You're taking a lot of liberties with what I post.  Did I say any of the above?  Not that I recall.

The powers I referred to are the powers you mentioned and nothing more.  Power is not a loaded word here.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: 2525]
    #18222910 - 05/06/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

2525 said:
Why is that guy always trying to lure young boys to Miami?

Are  you saying he's not of age?

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

#18222920 - 05/06/13 03:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

And as i explained in the PM

step by step, just as explained here, how it happened. I will need 3-5 hours to repeat the conditions in which i believe lead to the situation where TK naturally began to happen. I dabbed a super dab .5 of all spark, passed out for 3 hours, woke up & double dabbed  .2's of the other mix strain of amber glass, and immediately after releasing my hit and setting my dab nail down, things began to happen the way i described in detail in the OP.
I didn't try and make it happen, i wasn't thinking, here we go TK skills, and until today i had never even heard of the JREF challenge! No no no, it was a lesson, i had never done this before, and i was being shown how to... if that makes any sense to you.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Re: The Observers? Cannabinoids & multiple levels of simultaneous observation [Re: Icelander]
    #18222931 - 05/06/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
What "powers"?

You're taking a lot of liberties with what I post.  Did I say any of the above?  Not that I recall.

The powers I referred to are the powers you mentioned and nothing more.  Power is not a loaded word here.

No, that you used the word "power" at all indicates a great deal about what you mean, and how you perceive it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom