Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemin
Loc: England
Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!!
    #1822106 - 08/17/03 06:45 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have something that I feel I must share whith as many people as possible. I recently purchased 10 gramms of fresh columbian magic mushrooms perfectly legally over the counter. My freinds and I ate them the following week and they were definatly genuine. The situation appears to be fresh mushrooms arn't illegal, (for the reason that the country is covered in them every autumn) only 'prepaired' mushrooms are illegal. As long as you dont dry them out or cook them in any way you are not breaking the law in England.

I got them from a shop in Manchester called 'Dr.Hermans head shop'. Its in the city centre next to aphlex palace in the norther quater, i forget the name of the street. He also sold mexicans and some other types.

The guy in the shop informs me that there are places in London also selling, somewhere in Camden.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: min]
    #1822141 - 08/17/03 07:17 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The situation appears to be fresh mushrooms arn't illegal, (for the reason that the country is covered in them every autumn) only 'prepaired' mushrooms are illegal. As long as you dont dry them out or cook them in any way you are not breaking the law in England.

This is very common knowledge on this board.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1822186 - 08/17/03 08:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I knew about the legal side of things, but the only head shop I'd heard of selling them was one in Wales.  I'll definitely be paying a visit to Camden next time I'm in London. :smile:

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1822191 - 08/17/03 08:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Growkits with active mycelium/fresh shrooms/philosophers stones are all available.

One of the few good things that have happened in England in the last few years!

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: monoamine]
    #1823422 - 08/17/03 06:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

grandmasterfat said:
Quote:

The situation appears to be fresh mushrooms arn't illegal, (for the reason that the country is covered in them every autumn) only 'prepaired' mushrooms are illegal. As long as you dont dry them out or cook them in any way you are not breaking the law in England.

This is very common knowledge on this board.

I didn't know this. Thanks though

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

InvisibleSorted
Monkee
Loc: UK
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: Edame]
    #1823444 - 08/17/03 06:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Edame said:
I knew about the legal side of things, but the only head shop I'd heard of selling them was one in Wales.  I'll definitely be paying a visit to Camden next time I'm in London. :smile: 

There's a few places selling them mail order aswell. And that place in Camden ain't cheap.. something like ?20 for 30g.. you'd have to want to trip pretty badly to pay that much :tongue: 

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: NariusFractal]
    #1823448 - 08/17/03 06:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hey man, I didn't know that. thanks.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: Sorted]
    #1823477 - 08/17/03 06:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I ordered a growkit through the mail once for about ?20, it worked a treat, but all of the cloak and dagger shit with my parents was stressful.  I doubt I'd do it again until I get my own place.  For the time being I think it'll be worth me paying extra for the convenience. :smile:

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1823563 - 08/17/03 07:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Do tell? I wasn't aware of this..you lucky Brits! :grin: 

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1824078 - 08/17/03 10:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

This is interesting, but I wonder why you'd pay for them if England is covered with them.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Loose Enz - The Black Door

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1824363 - 08/17/03 11:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

people sell shrooms in florida too... and I'm sure they sell pot in jamacia, and smack in afghanistan... capitalism, baby!

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleSorted
Monkee
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1825324 - 08/18/03 07:53 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
This is interesting, but I wonder why you'd pay for them if England is covered with them.

Probably because..

1) They don't grow everywhere
2) Not everyone knows where to pick them
3) They're seasonal and generally only found for a month or so each year
4) Some  people prefer to buy rather than wander around fields in the rain picking worm riddled shrooms that sheep have been pissing on :tongue: 

Offlinemin
Loc: England
Re: Legal sales of magic shrooms in England!! [Re: Sorted]
    #1825828 - 08/18/03 01:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

In response to Learyfan, the reason I buy them is the different varietys available. The homegrown shrooms (liberty caps) I find quite an uncomfotable journey, boadering on anxiety. The Mexicans and Columbians however I find nice and smooth, stimulating yet not disturbing.

Offlineelbiochemica
Degree levelbeginner
    #1826887 - 08/18/03 05:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yep, the sale of fresh mushies in the uk is perfectly legal, and if they are "accidently" sun- dried on your window sill theres you can argue that as well.

Offlineelbiochemica
Degree levelbeginner
    #1826897 - 08/18/03 05:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

TOUCHE my good man

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion