Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: fastfred]
    #18246807 - 05/11/13 04:05 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

based on the location im at and the fact the CIA and DEA patrol and archive these websites i shall not rise to the pervert freddy and give him a pic of my goodies:facepalm3::tongue::heart::mushroom2::thumbup:

Edited by lovedruid (05/11/13 06:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: lovedruid]
    #18246866 - 05/11/13 04:41 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty easy to wear some sunglasses or photoshop out the identifying info.

You don't want to be known as the "fake lesbian" around here.

P.S.  It's not very helpful to change the thread title to something random like this.  TM certainly does rock, but I'm not aware he ever spoke much on dessicants.

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: fastfred]
    #18246883 - 05/11/13 04:53 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
Pretty easy to wear some sunglasses or photoshop out the identifying info.

You don't want to be known as the "fake lesbian" around here.

P.S.  It's not very helpful to change the thread title to something random like this.  TM certainly does rock, but I'm not aware he ever spoke much on dessicants.

for someone to pretend to be spiritual i find you disgusting fred. who :mushroom2::heart:cares about my sexuality you dont have to man troll your fetishes and project ur sperm on the computer screen go make love with ur hand or wife. terrence mckenna knew a hell of a lot more than any one of you including you fred. sorry about your luck. its not random its to promote what terrence was all about ??? === mushrooms RR can simply move this thread to general but i have this feeling this thread is gonna get a thousand hits! and im not talking botters window panes or purple micro dots. I love you moderators and i kind of still like fred but hes a troll too.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!! :heart:

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: lovedruid]
    #18247118 - 05/11/13 07:02 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

op. stop puking.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: k00laid]
    #18247212 - 05/11/13 07:55 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yall need to get a life. i never said i was 18 i said i was 25 and nobody on dmt nexus boards talks like this. dont attack peoples sexuality if you question peoples gender or sexuality on the internet you really have self esteem issues and you should go outside and do something positive please dont put trash on this website. and to violet! your another troll show some respect wtf is wrong with some of you. dont violate the board rules. :thumbup: :facepalm3: :heart:

Edited by lovedruid (05/11/13 06:30 PM)

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#18247337 - 05/11/13 08:56 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

dude theres puke everywhere, stop it.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

InvisibleFrankHorrigan
The Inquisition
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: k00laid]
    #18247531 - 05/11/13 10:08 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I smell a :banhamster: a-comin'

What the fuck is your problem lovedruid?

:stupid:

--------------------

Yes, you can bump my old threads with a question.
Here is how I get things done.
You should take a look. :hehehe:

Frank's tips and tricks. Updated on 3/21/14
AMU- Get an answer here -AMU

OfflineWavelength420
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #18247547 - 05/11/13 10:14 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

OP is ridiculously stupid, I can't even bring myself to believe that she's 18.

Over 150 trips and you think a flake of CaCl2 caused all this? No, you're dumb, your ego is protecting your image of being a 'experienced tripper who knows what she's doing' so you'd rather believe that a tiny flake caused all of your symptoms.

I can't even read your OP to see what you originally wrote bc you edited all of your comments into 'I love you!' and '<3.'

I have around 50 trips under my belt and have eaten shrooms with bits of desiccant, bits of vermiculite, bits of dirt, even bits of horse/cow shit (though I'd rather not admit it) with shrooms with no problems ever except for the first half hour of slight nausea, in that time if you focus on it wrongly you can make it manifest into something worse, and there's your bad trip. The most I've eaten is 7 oz. wet but I'd say a good ounce of that was straight shit (unfortunately.. it was right from the pasture, didn't even have time to wash em off cuz we were going to a concert). No nausea, had a great time at the concert haha.

The only time I had terrible physical symptoms was when I unfortunately ate the wrong mushroom when I was 16. I got a sack from my dealer and was going through munching on em when I saw one or two that didn't look like the others, no nipple, not gold-orange tinged, it was white with a rough scaly cap like a normal mushroom. I made the mistake of trusting my dealer because I had gotten shrooms from him like 25 times before without any problems. Little did I know he was sick that day and asked his gf to pick for him.

I ate the mushies and had the worst describable nausea I've ever felt. I felt pain in my kidneys (which swelled up to the point where they protruded out of my body) as well the entire night. I've had bad nausea from eating shrooms on an empty stomach multiple times before but that was nothing like this. My body was trying to regurgitate it in the first hour, but I didn't let myself puke because I thought I was just nauseaus. Then over the next hour my nausea intensified into horrible stomach pains and that kidney feeling. I put up with that feeling while it intensified (dizziness, trouble breathing, exhaustion) the whole night until 4 hours in when I finally puked. My kidneys felt like they were gonna fucking burst so I actually had to call my mom to pick me up from the beach at 4:30AM and take me home tripping, what a conversation that was.

After that I told my dealer about it and he was like 'Yeah she might have picked a couple of the wrong ones, she doesn't really know what to look for'.. Fucking asshole. Then, since I knew most of the kids that he sold to, he later tried to tell me that I probably just had a bad trip bc word got out about my trip and it was hurting his sales so he wanted me to change my story.

Last time I bought shrooms. :thumbdown:

EDIT: The only thing that the OP has said that I agree with is that Terence McKenna is a beast. He's an inspiration to me.

Edited by Wavelength420 (05/11/13 10:29 AM)

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: Wavelength420]
    #18247647 - 05/11/13 10:49 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wavelength420 said:
OP is ridiculously stupid, I can't even bring myself to believe that she's 18.

I'm surprised you could even bring yourself to believe it's a she.

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

PODS TEK - Growing Invitro with BRF/verm or Grass Seed containers
The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
• Violet's Teks and Posts •

OfflineCoreyRubble
Just Getting Started
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right now???? streets :(
    #18247702 - 05/11/13 11:04 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lovedruid said:
well terrence mckenna was the first to try pure dmt produced and synthesized by the cia .

Terence McKenna was the first person to ever consume psilocybe mushrooms, and he invented every RC ever made.

Where is Tmethyl's ULTRA FACE PALM!@

:facepalm:

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: FrankHorrigan]
    #18249668 - 05/11/13 06:14 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FrankHorrigan said:
I smell a :banhamster: a-comin'

What the fuck is your problem lovedruid?

:stupid:

people like you thats my problem and nope im not geting banned wtf i complimented a persons grow earlier and saved a persons life last night from possibly dying from isoproyl alcohol laced shrooms. keep on trolling watch the post count thump!! ur messing with a dragon franky. and RR and other greats owns this website along with contributions . have a good day frank. calm down take a xanax.

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: CoreyRubble]
    #18249703 - 05/11/13 06:25 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CoreyRubble said:
Quote:

lovedruid said:
well terrence mckenna was the first to try pure dmt produced and synthesized by the cia .

Terence McKenna was the first person to ever consume psilocybe mushrooms, and he invented every RC ever made.

Where is Tmethyl's ULTRA FACE PALM!@

:facepalm:

HE wasnt a chemist, the first animal like a leopard or monkey prolly took the first mushroom before a human thousands and thousands of years ago. moving on ----> he did not invent every RC drug but he sure as hell was the real deal first human to smoke large amounts of crystal 100% pure DMT made by a chemist that worked for the CIA in the 60's. this isnt a mimosa tenuiflora extract of DMT terrence had the real fucking deal and he abused it in a good way. so u can face palm yourself and thank gordon wasson for bringing you the ability to even trip on shrooms. show respect before you make a fool of yourself. terrence wrote the original mushroom growers guide under the pesudoynm O.T. Oss & O.N. Oeric lol. he wrote the first book pay homage and the book designs were done by Kat his wife.

BOOK INTRO. DEDICATION.

This book is respectfully dedicated to R. Gordon Wasson and ALbert Hoffman, whose investigations of the botany and chemistry of the magic mushroom brought psilocybin to the world.  -terrence mckenna

"At last you know what the ineffable is; and what ecstasy means." -R.G. Wasson, 1972

--------------------
:heart: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" -Winston Churchill" :heart:

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: Wavelength420]
    #18249730 - 05/11/13 06:32 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wavelength420 said:
I put up with that feeling while it intensified (dizziness, trouble breathing, exhaustion) the whole night until 4 hours in when I finally puked. My kidneys felt like they were gonna fucking burst so I actually had to call my mom to pick me up from the beach at 4:30AM and take me home tripping, what a conversation that was.

After that I told my dealer about it and he was like 'Yeah she might have picked a couple of the wrong ones, she doesn't really know what to look for'.. Fucking asshole. Then, since I knew most of the kids that he sold to, he later tried to tell me that I probably just had a bad trip bc word got out about my trip and it was hurting his sales so he wanted me to change my story.

Last time I bought shrooms. :thumbdown:

EDIT: The only thing that the OP has said that I agree with is that Terence McKenna is a beast. He's an inspiration to me.

that sucks man yes please dont post this here that you bought it from a dealer. this is cultivation forums just grow yourself and when in doubt post screenshots here before you consume. people have had really violent sick trips- a lot of haters here with 15k posts think that oh its just a bad trip when everyones physiological body is different. god bless you. :heart:

OfflineMountRainier
Finder
 User Gallery

Loc: PNWA
    #18249797 - 05/11/13 06:52 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

wow...
thats alot to take in.

you're fucking nuts lovedruid. in the most horrible way.

--------------------
:mushroom2: ovoids azure alenii cyans libs   :mushroom2:

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: MountRainier]
    #18249815 - 05/11/13 06:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MountRainier said:
wow...
thats alot to take in.

you're fucking nuts lovedruid. in the most horrible way.

yeah i know its a lot of data to take in that you werent aware of. im sorry if i offended you; is this a world made of opinion or one of mind or both. not to run circles around you but i love your signature damn those are some strong looking shrooms!!! <3 :heart:

Offlinefungitarian
oliver hart

Loc: the land of ooo
    #18249859 - 05/11/13 07:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i didnt think being crazy was a matter of opinion. with the way you've shown the shroomery yourself, lovedruid, i'm pretty sure i can speak for the entire forum that you should not be tripping if you have any psychological problems..

trolling is one thing but if you're being serious OP, please take care of that brain, you only get one :shrug:

--------------------
have a look at my grow.

"genius by day, junkie by night"

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: fungitarian]
    #18249879 - 05/11/13 07:16 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

im more blazed than you fungitard i got the real haze in hawaii. oh shit yup it flowers all year long so i think you would have a bigger panic attack from the weed i blow than your peaks on shrooms. FACT. we got the best trees blue dream is 3 times stronger grown down here than inside a grow tent. a lot of people in hawaii grow indoor because the outdoor is just too strong for some.

Crazy insane or insane crazy?
When I say Hussein you say Shady,
My views ain't changed still Inhumane,
Wait,
Arraigned two days late,
The date's today,
Hang me!

Offlinefungitarian
oliver hart

#18249884 - 05/11/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not having an e-peen contest with you OP,

I'm worried about your mental health.

--------------------
have a look at my grow.

Invisiblelovedruid
viva forever!
Female User Gallery

Re: Please help guys need reassurance desicant poisioning please read [Re: fungitarian]
    #18249914 - 05/11/13 07:25 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fungitarian said:
I'm not having an e-peen contest with you OP,

I'm worried about your mental health.

go take some shrooms and stop lurking the forums play brain damage by pink floyd that might solve your riddle haha. comfortably numb? gee was david and roger doing too much coke? yea roger had cocaine psychosis and wrote the wall yall know he spit on a fan.

i think this whole world needs mental health assistance after all what good is a fascist corporate government based on nonsense. create your own culture like mckenna always preached. take a hike off my thread. TYVMYIPLOL

Offlinefungitarian
oliver hart

#18249919 - 05/11/13 07:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:feelslockedman:

--------------------
have a look at my grow.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck