Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Flowing With Something
    #1820568 - 08/16/03 06:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

All right, now, what do you flow with? I am still trying to sort out what I am aiming at, but I'll try..

Yeah, what ideas, people, or certain situations do you flow with? That you can just sort of "be".. no negative thoughts holding you back, you are just yourself, in the cosmic river, flowing with whatever it is..

Um, I guess what I mean is what sort of ideas do you always hold in your head, the roles you play, what you decide is you in this life.... what do you identify with? What do you always hold in your head as you go through this existance..

I mean, everything that we hold in our head makes us who we are...
"All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust...
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon"

That sort of thing (I had to skip out the middle section), and there is a lot that goes through our heads, thoughts and experiences, that we don't like... but yet we still go through them.. I know I brought this up earlier, but I'm bringing it up again because I noticed that I am still going through it all...

You know how once you tripped on mushrooms, and you realized all of these new insights, and you decided that this was the turning point, the new life, you will forget everything in the past, since that is what it is, and you venture forth with a clear mind and a clear consciousness?

Why do we always end up coming back to the stuff? This ego kicks back in and pulls us back down.. how can it do that to us? "Oh, what he realized without me is good and all, probably better in the long run, but I'll just come in and ruin it all anyways, because I'm a little bitch ego" ...

What does it take to get out of this? Persistence? Right now, I'm not in my normal enthusiastic mood, and maybe that is why I am asking questions that have obvious answers.. I am just thinking of how I can make sure that from every moment onwards from tonight I can keep reminding myself of the "feeling", as there isn't one thing I can say and it comes about, makes me take everything fresh and new... making me stand up, chin tucked, stomach in, shoulders back, ready to just exist and not be dogged by internal problems..

Basically, my computer is so illy-programmed that it isn't very easy to get out of the negative programming, so that I am ready to go, so to speak, once I power up and hit the Start button.. we can never really delete a program in our mind, that is the difference, we can only write new programs to overlap the old ones, and they have to be stronger and more enforced than the old ones, because otherwise the old ones will take back over.. this is especially hard when the old ones are built up through years and years..

Anyways, make of this what you wish. I'm starting to see the light again, I believe, but i am so god damn tired and worn out, I think I will just go to bed for now.. hehe (no metaphor, I am exhausted!)
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: Flowing With Something [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1820574 - 08/16/03 07:00 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

you're a cool dude, i like your ideas

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Re: Flowing With Something [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1820586 - 08/16/03 07:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i think it it takes more than persistance. if you truly want to change you have to go with your heart and alter your inner/outer atmosphere. everyone has their own path i think and its something we can never deviate from.

all we can do is try and be nice

emotions are emotions and the past will always be forever gone

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Flowing With Something [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1820589 - 08/16/03 07:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks man, just doing some internal struggling and realization while hopefully benefitting others...

Just trying to keep my head straight, clear, and focused.. straying away from thoughts and experiences that can negatively effect me in the long run, making me someone I don't want to be.. because I know who I TRULY am, and that should be enough to stay clear, it just isn't sometimes, but I'll make sure it is for the rest of my life.. constant focus on this until my mind is reprogrammed...

For all I talk about the ability to reprogram, I find it amazing how little of it I actually do.. I tell you what, procrastination is the FIRST thing to go, hehe.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Anonymous

#1820620 - 08/16/03 07:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You think too much, try not thinking for a while

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #1820630 - 08/16/03 07:16 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"Thanks man, just doing some internal struggling and realization while hopefully benefitting others..."

that's all that one person can ever do and the fact that you are going through this processs (like many do) shows your character. It has been with my experience that the ego always kicks back in, but that's just natural I think. so I'm wondering do you think we are here just to learn different lessons? that's all I see popping up. In every situation there seems to be a little lesson involved and most of the time when I learn the lesson my mind becomes that much more clearer.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Re: Flowing With Something [Re: kaiowas]
    #1820656 - 08/16/03 07:25 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

when you begin to clear your mind or at least attempt to, that's when these little lessons seem to happen more frequently or maybe you just notice them more - take for instance a situation i encountered a few days ago. I was meditating all day, trying to clear my mind of all thoughts, very relaxed. i went out to take care of some errands and stopped by the home depot. i bought my things and waited in line, the cash machine broke down, i waited patiently, then they fixed it but couldnt scan my item so they had to go retrieve the price, i waited patiently but could feel something inside me start bubbling up, it was the 'i dont have time for this' ego stirring in me. more and more i had to wait and watch the incompetent cashiers not really do anything to help me. at one point i was fed up and decided to leave but stopped myself and waited some more, trying not to allow my thoughts to make up actions for once - it was almost immediatley after this decision that everything went smoothly, they checked me out and I drove home. On the way home I noticed two cars that were smashed together at an intersection, police, ambulance, everyone was there. i don't know what it means, my mind likes to over analyze the world but i felt that even the smallest lessons can happen in the checkout line at a home depot

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Flowing With Something [Re: kaiowas]
    #1822091 - 08/17/03 06:29 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

buttcastleking said:
You think too much, try not thinking for a while

Yes, at times, I limit my thoughts to try to clear my mind, but that doesn't mean that when I'm not doing that, I can't let the thoughts run loose.. and only I am the judge of when I am thinking too much or not.

Quote:

kaiowas said:
"Thanks man, just doing some internal struggling and realization while hopefully benefitting others..."

that's all that one person can ever do and the fact that you are going through this processs (like many do) shows your character. It has been with my experience that the ego always kicks back in, but that's just natural I think. so I'm wondering do you think we are here just to learn different lessons? that's all I see popping up. In every situation there seems to be a little lesson involved and most of the time when I learn the lesson my mind becomes that much more clearer.

Well, I think that with practice, we can use the ego to get rid of it.. some people I know just eliminate it entirely, throw it out, and they are left with a shattered life, because they are left in low sets of consciousness and no watchdog that comes with it..

I think you can use the ego to work to a higher place. Regard it as an old relative who means well enough, I guess, but always fucks things up.. the ego can show you exactly what it is that you are fighting agansit, what needs to be changed on the road to a higher consciousness.. I wish I had my "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" book that I left with a friend when I came over here, I could do a better job of explaining that part. I recommend everyone to check it out, it is written by Alan Keyes, and there is so much beneficial information in it that it is unbelievable... I can't believe I gave it up, I can't even clearly remember half of it..

As long as you follow what he is saying in it, and apply it in your own life, you will get there.. the book is exactly what it is entitled.

What you are saying about every little lesson making your mind clearer, that is what I was talking about when I mentioned using your ego to escape from it. Learning is basically the reason we are here, and every sight, sound, taste, person, and landscape has something new to teach you. I just wish I still had that book, I am going to end up ordering a new one...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here