Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
Re: Busted!!! [Re: Twista]
    #1823600 - 08/17/03 05:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Twista said:
Just a reminder, dont have ANYTHING bad on you when you get pulled over. The first thing they're going to do is search you when they have reasonable cause (eyes red, car smells like mj).

Indeed. And I'd like to add; if you smoke joints, KEEP THE ROACHES OUT OF THE ASHTRAY! For obvious reasons.. :wink:

That sucks to hear, Hotkok. I hope you can beat this thing! :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Busted!!! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1823760 - 08/17/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Red eyes are not reason enough for a search. Only only in some states is the smell of mj enough for a cop to search. And i think mj smell enough is wrong. If someone has a red eye and the cops nows he was smoking but doesnt have enough proof all he has to do is say he smelled it. Someone the driver cant disprove in court.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
Re: Busted!!! [Re: d33p]
    #1823841 - 08/17/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Red eyes are not reason enough for a search. Only only in some states is the smell of mj enough for a cop to search. And i think mj smell enough is wrong. If someone has a red eye and the cops nows he was smoking but doesnt have enough proof all he has to do is say he smelled it. Someone the driver cant disprove in court.

Indeed...cops can and will lie in court, if they think they can get away it. Sad, but true, I'm afraid.

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: Busted!!! [Re: monoamine]
    #1824054 - 08/17/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not saying it isn't possible to drive on weed and not be unable to drive, but the fact remains that if you were to take some tests, your reaction times would likely be slower.

This doesn't prevent you driving, probably safely in most situations, but in the event of a unexpected incident, you would not be at 100% capacity.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Offlined4m0n
journeyman

Re: Busted!!! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1824157 - 08/17/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Im eternaly peaking so my posts are always stange and they do make sense its just that so many people are cuaght up in the thc culture they dont want it to.  The sense of belonging is what hooks them not the weed.  There has been recent studies at UCSD that proves thc lowers testosterone and increases estrogen in men. It does the exact opposite in girls so they end up smelling all manly with pubes growin outa there chin.  Look around at the social smokerz.  Dont the guys seem girly and the girls seem manly?  Its also been proven that "bitch tits" in men are cuased by high estrogen and low testosterone levels.  The higher the THC content the more extreamly your hormones are effected.  Add cocaine to the mix and you bust a blood vessel in your depleted organs possibly damaging them.  Its an old trick the satanists have been playing on you all.  A lil truth=(cannabis) mixed with a whole lota bullshit=(thc&crack).  And I know the :stash: is good, I :spliff: every day only my weed has no thc at all 0.00%!  All Im realy saying is your cuaght up in the trap.  Dont play around with them or trust them at all cuase they dont care if you tell the truth.  Ask JAH for guidence and you will do the right thing.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Busted!!! [Re: d4m0n]
    #1825242 - 08/18/03 04:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow, you make no sense. Let this be a lesson to all:

Stay in School!!!

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Busted!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1825272 - 08/18/03 05:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Additional lesson: Not all should use drugs. hotkok would be one, d4mOn would most definately be another.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Busted!!! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1825284 - 08/18/03 05:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i think there are more than just those two that should stop, but both of them are too ignorant to use them.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlined4m0n
journeyman

#1827638 - 08/18/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

What part of what I say doesnt make sense? Checkout UCSD medicinal marijuana reaserch site and read there findings. Then search the web for what cuases bitch tits and we all know that cocaine raises blood pressure. I think you just wanna keep smokin up so go ahead and dont come crying to me when you grow tits and cant pop a boner without blood gushing out. I just dont want any one to go threw what one of my freinds went threw. I tried to get him to smoke the homegrown and he just calls it shwag so he just kept buying pounds after pounds of weed from a dealer till it happend to him. The worst part is he ended up geting locked up and god knows what happend to him in there. I think hes free now. BTW I *finished* school and I have learned more on my own than I ever did in school. I say stop wasting your time and teach yourself.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Busted!!! [Re: d4m0n]
    #1827840 - 08/18/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think i speak for a majority of the people in this community when i say (in my most unoffensive non-flaming way):

WTF? :oogle:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1827844 - 08/18/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Drugs are bad..... mkay?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals