Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyewhew
Dead in Eternity

Loc: Ontario, Canada
4g shrooms + salvia trip report
    #2951179 - 08/01/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I was to dose 4g shrooms at 4pm. My room was set up for utmost comfort; cushions everywhere, blankets, water bottle at the

ready, bong loaded with a big head of salvia 10x on a tray.

An hour before I was to begin I swallowed a 25mg promethazine theoclate tablet to help ease any potential nausea. At 4pm I

ate the 4 grams over a period of 15 minutes. I sat in the lounge waiting for it to kick in. 30 minutes later i start to feel

the first effects which were mainly the classic shroom thoughts, some nonsensical, some profound and very analytical. The

warpings begin as expected. I complete the last of the preparations and get into bed with my minidisc. There is still light

outside. The walls are warping and when I concentrate on them patterns form, shapes, faces. The faces start to shift up,

down, left, right, dancing, trying to grab my attention. The wall becomes divided into blocks that contain these faces and

the blocks shift around together as if each block was part of a snakes body. The faces keep shifting and the walls expand and

contract and breathe. The wall expanded 2 meters outward for about 2 seconds and then contracted and kept at it as if

breathing. Besides for the 2d faces, I also saw 3d shapes suspended in the air. Interestingly, when I removed my glasses to

wipe away my tears, I could see only the 3d shapes in the air. This makes sense as I am short-sighted. The room was indeed

alive.
While the room embraces me with its performance that is directed by my thoughts, I am listening to the most perfect, angelic

music. My playlist for the night:
Amon Tobin - Slowly
Aphex Twin - Acrid Avid Jam Shred
Aphex Twin - Fingerbib
Aphex Twin - Girl-Boy Song
Aphex Twin - Logon Rock Witch
Aphex Twin - Melodies From Mars 6
Boards of Canada - Music is Math
Boards of Canada - Julie and Candy
Telefon Tel Aviv - ttv
Pinback - Talby
Pinback - Tres
Dredg - Yatahaze
Dredg - Movement III - Crosswind Minuet
Plaid - B Born Droid
Plaid - Dead Sea
Plaid - Even Spring
Plaid - Eyen
Plaid - Kortisin
Mum - Celtic River Dance
Mum - The Land Between Solar Systems
Mum - K-Half Noise

I decide to stop listening to music for a while and go for a walk around the house. I wander down the stairs to the lounge

and sit down. This room is alive too, but that was all too expected. I gaze at the ceiling as it expands outwards and

contracts, trying to steal the limelight. Many thoughts rush to my attention but I am calm enough to make sure they don't

create any unease. I uttered absolutely nonsensical words, but at the time it made perfect sense to say them. I don't

remember the exact words I said but they were something to the likes of "conbobin daflaba" and "higin dashlata". I just had

an urge to say these words, so I did. My thoughts were still logically intact strangely enough. After about 30 minutes I go

back upstairs and lie on the bed with music. It was about 6:30pm and the 2 hours that were to follow were by far the most

intense part of the night. Dancing rooms and uttering nonsense is all good and well, but when my eyes were closed I entered a

trance. If I opened my eyes I would be confronted with the 2d shifting faces, expanding and contracting walls and ceiling and

3d geometric patterns suspended in the air, but when my eyes were closed I felt different. I was in a trance state and the

closed eye visuals I experienced were infinite in potential and power.

I feel a euphoria that can only be described as absolute comfort. All worries have left me and I try to scare myself by

thinking about life's concerns and expectedly, they are meaningless. I am finally in a state where I can't worry about

anything even if I tried. It gets dark but I am peeking hard and I think that there is no need to smoke the salvia because I

am already experiencing the most extensive nirvana I could possibly imagine.

I finally decide to smoke the salvia. I sit on the carpet, pillow right behind me and I toke. After 10 seconds of holding the

smoke in I can already feel the classic salvia effects. With eyes still open my field of vision is adorned with bright lights

and a predominant white light. Remember the room is almost completely dark - only a candle shines enough light for me to see

what I am doing. I count 10, 11..20.. I can feel a powerful force.. I am being ushered into a deeper subconscious state. I

feel like I am in a special part of reality where the conscious are given an opportunity to experience and to learn. I feel

like I am in a strange dream. The fact that I need to smoke this substance to get deeper into this realm only reminds me that

I am not dreaming and that is hard for me to accept. The vertigo is too much for me to get on the bed. I throw myself back

onto the pillow on the underfloor-heated carpet and I am in total comfort. I close my eyes.

The power of the trance that I fell into made the nirvana I experienced on a 4g shroom peek seem like a cake walk. I could

see the most vivid colors in my minds eye. The colors were directed by my thoughts and I saw what I wished. I am thinking the

most profound thoughts. Thoughts like this cannot be fully appreciated in a sober state because it is the experience of

understanding what I am thinking that makes these thoughts so powerful. I think of being born, of being a baby. We have all

been babies before, we have all experienced radically different states of consciousness. We have all been born and it seems

ridiculous to me to believe that we have not all been dead before. We have all been dead before many times. We are veterans

of experience.
It is by the nature of this experience impossible for me to convey exactly the ambience, emotion and conscious state I was

engulfed by. I was in another reality. It was as if this reality is to be cherished because it exists for a short while and

exists as a gateway between ordinary reality and the understanding of what reality is all about. In this state, I could

comprehend with ease that we have all experienced the most intense things before. We have all experienced all possible

conscious states. This means that I have experienced me and I have experienced you, and so have you! I understood that we all

come from the exact same source. Since we have all experienced everything before, we all knew at some point that this is

true! I couldn't believe that people don't actually understand this and have it at the back of their minds on a daily basis.

I envisioned a society where everyone trips to connect with their true roots, irrespective of culture and religion.

I consider all emotions as they pass me like waves; joy, surprise, desperation, confusion, ridicule, pride..
This happened for about 5 or 10 minutes. All emotions that my mind could recall were being experienced by me with a gap of 2

seconds between each. My eyes were closed at the time and I saw vivid, colorful faces expressing these emotions.
After what could have been 20 minutes (although my grasp of time was very distorted) I come down from the salvia completely

and I am experiencing the same things but with far less intensity. I go on 2 more salvia journeys. Within the shroom trip

there was what seemed like an hour of extreme salvia-shroom synergy.

All I have left to say is that nothing can capture this experience. As I was coming down from the trip I said goodbye to the

experience because I knew that the memories would do no justice to what I experienced, let alone this report.

I highly recommend this combo to all.

--------------------

Edited by yewhew (08/02/04 12:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
Re: 4g shrooms + salvia trip report [Re: yewhew]
    #2951550 - 08/01/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

great report

i will definately do this before the year is over.

--------------------
Shine On,           

Offlineevilchipmunk
All your nutsare belong tome.

Re: 4g shrooms + salvia trip report [Re: acoostick]
    #2951569 - 08/01/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Man, that sounds awesome.  Makes me wish I wasn't a Salvia hardhead. :doh:

--------------------
George Dubya Bush's Resume.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2951846 - 08/01/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

sweet

--------------------

OfflinesNAR-2345
Stranger

#18184290 - 04/28/13 11:48 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

great report. I am doing 5 g of shrooms and Salvia This week.Reading your report just made me really excited for the experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag