Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Trying to avoid someone
    #1818184 - 08/15/03 10:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I got in alot of trouble with a person, and it caused me to move out of state for a while. When I came home, he was constantly over trying to hang out with me and stuff...I would chill a little cause hes still a friend ya know, and hes got my back...but for the most part he is bad news, and doesn't chill the fuck out. I dealt with him for about a week before i moved about 40 miles south to the city..thinking when i moved i could avoid him and pretend like we lost contact cause he dont have a phone # right now, and when he loses mine its his fault...

Well today is the day i moved, we just finished getting all the stuff in from thr truck, and we loaded it before that...long day. I am in a 2 bedroom appartment now with my mom & sister...my sister goes to university out of state, so until shes gone in a month im having to sleep on the couch and shes in my room :P it sucks. Anyways, about 10.00pm tonight, i get an unexpected call

"Hey! Whats your address, a few of my home boys and some girls are gonna come up, we will probably hit some clubs then crash and do some lines at your house"

fuck that. I am tired, and was hoping he wouldnt get my new # but the old # gave it out =\

I dont wanna always party, i am trying to stay out of trouble, this is my moms household, and she doesnt want a bunch of weird people coming over to spend the night where there IS NOT ROOM, and doing drugs. This is the first fucking night, and hes trying to do this shit, and its like that everyday, i told him that im not trying to do all this partying and shit...he thinks hes a 'gangster' lol ... and 'hes gotsta keep goin' or some shit.

I wish my # hadnt forwarded, because although hes a friend, hes not the kind of person i wanna be around. He will get me arrested, the question is in how many days. I want to avoid him at all cost, but not to try and be mean, cause hes been nothing but nice. I cannot talk to him, hes hard headed, ive tried and he thinks that jobs, school, and morals are stupid, and shows no respect for anyones property / rules.

I might get my mom to say i moved or something, i dunno.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
Loc: my room, my house, my rul...
Re: Trying to avoid someone [Re: tak]
    #1818226 - 08/15/03 10:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hey,
just a thought.
mayb try tellin him that he's still your boy and all. but lately you've done a whole lot of thinking. thinking that revolves around your personal life, a life that you just can't accept nor live any longer. you feel like you have to grow up from that big kid you already are. you need to accept those responsibilities. that job, those bills that need to be paid... that you wanna go clean with no regrets.. tell him this train of thought without being mean. just say you wanna still b boys but not chill no more cause you're real busy. don't say that upfront, just periodically when he wants to do something. maybe a month or two of phone calls that result in NOTHINGNESS, perhaps he may clue in that you really are changing. if he shows up like a stalker, just look busy, too busy to chill n relax. now remember, if you cave into his wishes... he'll remember that and possibly remember or know where you live and show up w his friends and shit... so do not cave... just remember that life is a game in my philosphy and you have to play things right to get things your way. manipulation is key. and don't get caught :wink:

shaman 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1818227 - 08/15/03 10:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You should tell him you don't ever want cocaine or speed in your house, and that your parents don't want more than two friends over at once or something heh..

If he can't get his fix there anymore, then he'll probably stop coming by so often.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trying to avoid someone [Re: Strumpling]
    #1819312 - 08/16/03 08:58 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

thanks =]

--------------------

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1819559 - 08/16/03 01:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

that is a tough situation, man...

i wish i could give some advice but i've never had to deal with anything quite like that, so i don't really have any advice to give.

i do hope everything works out, though, whatever you decide to do...

good luck!

--------------------
Namaste.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1819716 - 08/16/03 02:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Tell him the truth.
Be blunt and assertive.
Maybe he will get a wake up call that he is losing friends to his drug problems.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Trying to avoid someone [Re: Effed]
    #1821198 - 08/16/03 11:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yup that's the idea "I don't want to be around you if you want to be around that stuff."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1822659 - 08/17/03 02:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

thanks everyone :smile:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1823456 - 08/17/03 06:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hey so have you seen this guy around lately? Any "new developements?"

--------------------

OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
    #1824506 - 08/18/03 12:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

we should make this a worldwide convention. :P
i'll bring the cheetos & nachos! you bring the dip.
i'd like some alcohol but somehow drinking it doesn't work for me. 1 beer a week doesn't even give me a buzz. do you guys know whut my problem is? i'm getting sick of huffing glue cause of this misfortune.
lol

shaman

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Trying to avoid someone [Re: ShaMan1988]
    #1824761 - 08/18/03 02:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

rofl if you're interested in feeling effects from taking alcohol, try increasing your dose to three beers in one hour... heh

--------------------

OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
    #1825396 - 08/18/03 09:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i am homeless and have no money... how do i do such a thing?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being