Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemaniec
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms?
    #18117816 - 04/16/13 01:02 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

On the January 1st, we're eated 2pills/person of ecstasy. The mdma dose was different, and my friend's pill contain about 180mg... He had a bad trip at the beggining, a panic attack. A couple of days later, he went to a doctor, because on jan.10 he had another panick attack about 8am., and thit time, he didn't eat or smoke anything. His doctor gave him a tranquilizer medicine (pfff) called Frontin. Then he eated about 2 or 3 frontin every day... In nowdays, he dont want to eat this legal synhtetic stuffs like this, and he want to overcome panick attack in another way. We like psychedelics and know a lot about them. I grow mushrooms, and maybe 1 or 2 weeks, we can eat theese spiritual angels. :smile: I have an important question: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? If the answer is yes, how much is needed? Any advice?(i think a deep trip can fix his soul. :smile:

aaaand at least sorry for my bad english:)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezhparrish
Lost Voyager
Male

Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: maniec]
    #18117896 - 04/16/13 01:27 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

There's really no concrete research on this subject. It could help him or his panic attacks would just make him have a bad trip. There's just so many variables and it's such a general question.

--------------------
Life must be the preparation for the transition to another dimension.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#18117919 - 04/16/13 01:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I would not stop the anti-anxiety drugs without tapering down first.  Lower dosage slowly over time.

Mushrooms probably wont help.  Most people need help from a good doctor to overcome panic attacks.  There's no easy fix to your friend's problem.

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #18118413 - 04/16/13 03:39 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

:whathesaid:

and your MDMA dosages are way too high. If it is good anything between 80 and 150 should suffice if you only consume it once a month or less.

If he had a panic attack and went to a physician afterwards, then there is most likely a reason for this. If there is, psychedelics will bring it to the surface and something tells me that this won't be pretty as long as he's not able to let go. Be careful, stick to the rules of set and setting and have some of dem benzos ready, if you decide to go through with your plan. I also hope for both of you that you are good friends.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #18118547 - 04/16/13 04:07 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder if it was actually mdma, I have been rolling soo hard my eyes were bouncing around my head and had rough situations and unannounced unwelcome company ect and it always went amazing.
now mda on the other hand one night I convinced myself the cops were after me and I started freaking out in a house rave of about 20 people, then someone knocked on the door,I ended up running through the living room leaped over a bunch of people laying on the floor and ran as fast as I could to the back room, shut off the lights and locked myself in the closet.
it took me a while to calm down and I was on edge for weeks even though I knew it was a delusion.

IMO & IME, your friend needs the exact opposite of halucenogens, I would suggest to him to abstain from everything and make a journal to concentrate his thoughts so he can review them and not only what he can remember at the time.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

Offlinemaniec
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #18118568 - 04/16/13 04:11 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

thanks the answers! yeah, i know it was an overdose for him :/ i was lucky, i had the same pill but it was just ~130mg.. if he will do this, i take care about him with clear head. safety first :smile:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
    #18119347 - 04/16/13 06:37 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Check his diet, get him to eat real, unprocessed food like fruits and vegetables, cut out sugar and caffeine. This is a good start.

Drugs which the doctor prescribes never cured anyone and never will, especially the stuff that alters the mind.

Mushrooms may or may not have a short effect (similar to curing cluster head aches).

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#18119397 - 04/16/13 06:48 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I had a girlfriend who had panic attack issues. She was pretty heavily medicated for them. She did an experiment years ago with microdosing mushrooms ever day for a week. She found that by the end of the week she was using much less of her meds.

Actual results may vary though.

Silent meditation helps a LOT with anxiety. Might look into that too.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineSagescruffy
CH
Male

Loc: Hawaii
Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18121401 - 04/17/13 01:13 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s7aieKPyP8c

not trying to say it's necessarily a good idea to give someone shrooms who has panic attacks. I know someone who use to enjoy shrooms but has now developed anxiety from them and sometimes panic attacks. Granted, she has gone off the deep end after her "forever" relationship ended ha ha

--------------------
Love.

Edited by Sagescruffy (04/17/13 01:14 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: Sagescruffy]
    #18122113 - 04/17/13 06:17 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I find that panic attacks can happen on or off of drugs, but when drugs hit level 5-salvia scale- i.e. immaterial- i.e. loss of sense of body- it can trigger the panic attack.

This is the full effect of any drug before blackout, or, even with some blacking out, because usually the effect level is not exactly continuous.

so. if someone is panic prone they need to dose lower, they need to feel in control of the dose, so if they are comitted to fun with recreational drugs, they have to find a reliable source and experiment with their choice of drug, by using very little and incrementing.

most recreational drugs have a sweetspot that is less than the effect of level 5 or loss of body sense.

the sweetspot will also fluctuate up and down, so the experimenter may get a flutter of panic, and have it subside as well, and they can work with relaxing which is always good.

Offlinethepowerofthemind
Stranger
Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #18122323 - 04/17/13 08:01 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, if you do try giving him psilocybin make sure you start of with a low dose as others have already mentioned.

You wouldn't want for him to have a too intense experience and freak out.  I suppose it's worth a shot trying him with shrooms to see if it'll help his panic attacks.

Offlinemaniec
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Is it able to overcome panic attacks with mushrooms? [Re: thepowerofthemind]
    #18122694 - 04/17/13 10:37 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

thanks! we will try the lowdose stuff, it will be safe, i hope it can fix his brain :smile: if it will be work, i will write a report, to help the others with the same problem. :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract