Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Sagonite? [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1814055 - 08/14/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

But as human brains were not programmed and have choice. Only our reality is programmed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #1814077 - 08/14/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

And to achive that, we must first become "real" or "organic" as u have been told by him. Like i said i didnt seek to go any deeper, because i learned that ignorance can be bliss when the whole world is ignorant. Im happy with what i do know though because i know i have control. to become "real" or "organic" might be your quest, follow through.... but only if you can find your way back can the rest of the world even have a clue about what really is going on...... or what is not.....

--------------------

Divine state

Re: Sagonite? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1814088 - 08/14/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The question is faith...

Divine state

#1815041 - 08/14/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

bump :smile:

Divine state

#1815060 - 08/14/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The code goes so hyper fast I can hardly read it.. It flows and is more round.. I just know what it means some how. My vision has a layer of code over my normal vision.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1815495 - 08/14/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So is this code like... Computer code? cause i mean we are all programmed... its our DNA. Our thoughts are dictated by our brain and central nervous system. Thus was created by our DNA. We have plates in our brain that register colors... and we have memory cells for faces. How we store our information is in code. When we look out we recall the code that we have come to understand... our perception or how all these things tie together, determine how our reality is. Ive always wondered about these things... do we see the same things. Is this reality for me the same as anyone elses... I could sit here, and say that you all are a figment of my own imagination, because we dont have a collective concious, or at least if we do, for the purposes of this conversation i am in control, and I take the place of leader. I can with ability to rationalize thought, think that all of you are simulated responses... and i am technically just floating in my world. But these things none of us can out right prove, because these are in the subjective world. IF it is as you say, we cannot get everyone to focus on the same subject. Because everyone is doing different things.

I dont know... Your ideas seem to have some validity, but i dont understand where you are coming from at all. For all i know your wires in your brain could be either more advanced, or they are mis placed to put in your head "code" as you call it in front of your eyes... Maybe you are seeing what you are seeing, as your brain process's it. Those mysteries cannot be answered from an objective view point because of the lack of studies, and or experiences.

Who told you this? Who told these people this. Is there some function as a higher power... multilayered dimensions here or something. Im royally lost. But i just tried to throw out some ideas... and connect them to how i percieve your post. I dont know... just some thoughts.

--------------------
What?

Divine state

Re: Sagonite? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1815549 - 08/14/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That is for you to figure out.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1816168 - 08/15/03 05:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
No, see the reason you get smashed into the pavement below is because the rest of the worlds brains are not programming the reality yours is, its hard to expolain. but dont try to fly off builduings because that would be trying to fight everyone elses programing brains, and no matter how powerfull you think yours is, its not powerfull enough, not imposible, just extremly hard to get every brain to program the same things when it comes to "out of the box" things like flying.

Then, how did Neo in the Matrix manage to come back to life, just because the girl believed he would? It seems that the stronger your belief, the more powerful it is.. they would run from the Agents, because they believed that they could be able to outrun them, but they died when they got shot, because they had at least one thought in their head that they would die if they got shot...

They never honestly believed that they could still live, and at that point where Neo got shot, he didn't have a firm belief that he would still live, but afterwards, when he came back, he did...
I don't know, though. What does everyone else think?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #1816738 - 08/15/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"That is for you to figure out."
--------------------------------------

What kind of information does this code provide for you? Is it coherent or simply observationnal "noise"?

Stating this: "The code goes so hyper fast I can hardly read it.. It flows and is more round.. I just know what it means some how. My vision has a layer of code over my normal vision."

It dosen't answer the question I once asked of you..

If it DOES, in fact, have meaning, as you say...  please do share...  My appetite for knowledge is insatiable.

You HAVE stated some things...  please re-itterate and clarify.

Have you figured out "the bottom line yet"?

Else, it might be possible you "see" things...  But then it's just background noise.

:lipsrsealed:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Sagonite? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1817186 - 08/15/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:

Then, how did Neo in the Matrix manage to come back to life, just because the girl believed he would? It seems that the stronger your belief, the more powerful it is.. they would run from the Agents, because they believed that they could be able to outrun them, but they died when they got shot, because they had at least one thought in their head that they would die if they got shot...

They never honestly believed that they could still live, and at that point where Neo got shot, he didn't have a firm belief that he would still live, but afterwards, when he came back, he did...
I don't know, though. What does everyone else think?
Peace.

Dont get it mixed up with the Holywood version of the theory thats all i can say. I hated Matrix revisitedm, kinda slept through that part.

I was always going to ask if your code vision was ontop of your regular vision or you saw just codes, because i see faint codes ontop of my regular vidion, but one line is going up and one going down and its more intense when im high, but i can see it sober too, and sometimes in the corner of my eye i see things sorta flicker sometimes,

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1817951 - 08/15/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
Dont get it mixed up with the Holywood version of the theory thats all i can say. I hated Matrix revisitedm, kinda slept through that part.

Hm.. it seems the idea sort of came from nowhere when the Matrix came out.. did you experience this before, or after? If it is such a world of infinite possibilites, and such, why must we die like in the normal world?

I don't necessarily not believe you, but I really want to understand what is going on here..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom