Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecubo

Ralphster spores scammed me * 1
    #18107463 - 04/14/13 11:09 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Ralphster scammed me $20. At the beggining when I shipped my payment (and waited around a week) I didn't get any message saying my payment arrived to him. Then a few days after waiting for a notice, I decided to send him a message asking if he received it. 2 days later he responded saying he received it and shipped it. So I waited, and waited. 2 weeks passed by which is very strange since he ships from Ontario, which is 7 hours from my location, and according to Canada Post(the service he uses) it takes around 3 to 5 days max for an order to be delivered from there to my location - I personally went to their office and asked AND also checked on their website. So, after waiting those 2 weeks I sent him a message asking for  tracking number and asking if he really shipped - maybe he made a mistake and forgot to. And from then on I knew I got scammed. He never replied to my message and it has been 2 weeks already (4 weeks since he 'shipped'). I also sent him the same message through his website 'contact us' tab, and he never replied neither. And last week I sent a message here, on the shroomery sponsor me forum, addressed to him. Guess what? He didn't reply neither. I'm pretty sure he has read my messages - at least one of them. So yeah, it has been 4 weeks since my order 'shipped' according to Ralphscam and 2 weeks since he stopped replying to me. I chose Ralphster because there were people saying he was legit. And I have a theory: I think this guy is legit with 2/3 of his customers. He scams 1 out of 3 buyers. This way he gets some good feedback (more positive feedback than bad feedback) and thus he still gets idiots like me to believe he is 100% legit. Because some people seem to really have received their product and some like me got scammed. And don't tell me I sent the wrong adress or anything (that seems to be Ralph's #1 excuse) because I sent my money inside an envelope with the PRINTED ORDER RECEIPT from Ralphster with everything correct (More than triple checked). And I'm not a noob when it comes to internet shopping. I use eBay and internet shopping a lot. I buy stuff from China, India, Japan, Bangladesh, Germany, USA, Canada, etc. and NEVER had a problem with not receiving my product. And this time, when I buy something that is right next to my location (7 hours from location), INSIDE my own country, it does not arrive AND the seller stops responding after getting my money (what a silly coincidence eh Ralphscam?) - By the way I also bought loads of stuff from my country (Canada) and shipped loads of stuff using the same service Ralph claims to use (Canada Post). I never had a problem. Everything was always delivered even during Holidays times. So yeah, Ralph is not legit. I think he scams at least 1 out of 3 customers since you can find loads of people complaining here - not only me. Maybe he scams 1 out of 2, who knows. I'm pretty sure I got scammed since he did not respond to my messages sent 2 weeks ago through various services (Shroomery, e-mail, his website 'contact us' page). Am I accusing Ralph of being a fraud? YES. Am I encouraging people to stay away from him? YES. Hey Ralph, you didn't think the guy would go through all this for a lost $20 huh? You thought you'd get away clean like you did from your past scams eh? Well, you fucked with the wrong person. And here I'm showing the world what Ralphster really is about: SCAM. And I will continue to give this answer to any new comer who will be asking if he should buy from you which is: STAY AWAY FROM RALPHSCAM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

Loc: The Timbers of Fennario
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: cubo]
    #18107527 - 04/14/13 11:27 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cubo said:
And I have a theory: I think this guy is legit with 2/3 of his customers. He scams 1 out of 3 buyers.

yep, i'm sure that's what the deal is... scamming a third of yr custies is the most successful business model i've heard of in years...

Ralphster is a legend... for every butthurt noob who feels the urge to rant about a problem, there are a thousand people who received everything a-otay & felt no need to sermonize about it on the interwebs... you should look into the process by which the shroomery selects their vendors, it is NOT simply a pay & advertise scheme, these guys are checked out, & legit... yes, problems happen, they always will... but to call a LONGtime sponsor of the shroomery a scammer is pretty fucking bold...

--------------------
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin
:gd_icon:the bus come by & i got on, that's when it all began:gd_icon:

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: leon trout]
    #18107552 - 04/14/13 11:34 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i dont feel like retyping everything i just posted after you cried in another thread about ralph.
so here

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18107497#18107497

:crymeariver:

--------------------

OfflineBovineScattologist
Male

#18108159 - 04/14/13 01:38 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, let me first say this, your frustration is valid and understandable. As a person you are allowed to be frustrated and angry, that is your right as a human being...but please allow me to offer some advice from experience.

If you want to share negative stories concerning certain vendors...

It's sad but very true.

That doesn't mean that you can't OR that you shouldn't post experiences because 'the shroomery' should  be a place for open discussion either good or bad...and I feel it should be that way but...as in life...it doesn't always work that way, especially when it comes to vendors.

There are over 20+ vendors in the shroomery catalog to choose from. Trying to tell your side of the story whether it is right or wrong is going to do nothing but open the flood gates and give others freedom to crucify you, your character ect. It is a shame, but my advice is to try your best, learn your lesson and move on to another vendor, that is your choice! If you feel you have been wronged, let karma deal with the offending party. If you've done everything here--->Concerning Vendors then I guess you've done everthing needed. Again, let karma take over if it needs too.:shrug:

**DISCLAIMER** All of the above advice was and is just that, advice. I'm not condoning OR condemning the OP or his issue OR the vendor in question. Just offering the best advice IMHO. ( See, even I have to cover my ass in this sort of thing ):awesomenod:

Edited by BovineScattologist (04/14/13 10:40 PM)

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: BovineScattologist]
    #18108336 - 04/14/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

^this too
its unnecessary complaining. unless ralph straight said "fuck you im not giving you your shit" your just going to piss people off with your accusations.

--------------------

InvisibleGanzig
It's for the street cred
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Absolem0918]
    #18109007 - 04/14/13 04:38 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

No sponsor on the shroomery scams people.

And what everyone else has already told you.

--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.

Offlinekinkaku
I AM THE LAW!!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Россия
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Ganzig]
    #18109113 - 04/14/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

dude chalk it up as bad luck and try another sponsor or try again I don't mean to be taboo but I don't even use the sponsors for spores I go to a non sponsor (nobody hate me)

--------------------

Offlinecubo

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: cubo] * 3
    #18109350 - 04/14/13 06:00 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, if Ralphster didn't scam me why did he stop responding to my messages right after he received my money? Why couldn't he respond to one of my messages - sent more than 2 weeks ago - by simply saying what you guys keep saying: that's bad luck, post office probably lost it or something. Why did he just ignore me? I'm sure 100% he has read at least one of my messages - I've sent 3 times through various ways of communication (Shroomery, Ralphster website, and e-mail). The fact he has stopped responding right after he received my money is enough for me to think he scammed me. How could he vanish like that? It's exactly what scammers do: they'll give you all the attention you need and gain your trust until they get what they want (your money) and disappear forever. That's exactly what Ralph did. If only he had sent me a reply to one of my 3 messages sent more than 2 weeks ago, then I would maybe think twice before saying he scammed me. Also the whole post-office-lost-package thing is just such an easy way out as an excuse but whatever I guess that's how it goes. So yeah, if only Ralphster would have responded with something like: I checked and I did ship it. If it doesn't get there let me know etc.
I mean, at least one reply or something. The fact he stopped responding to me right after I paid is what bothers me. Even if he didn't scam me (which I'm sure he did scam), his business ways are of the lowest quality. What kind of seller stops to respond like this? I mean, I dealed with sellers from China and Germany who could barely speak English and yet I had better communication and satisfaction with them. Ralphster, scammer or not (which I 100% think is a scam), has to be the worst seller ever. Until I won't have received any answer from him with a good explanation of the situation - as for my package not coming and for him vanishing - I will still believe and say out loud RALPHSTER IS A SCAM. People say I should just move on and stuff, and I will - I'm planning on buying from sporeworks and see how it goes. But this won't make me shut my mouth over my unpleasant experience with Ralphster. My review should help those who, just like me, were doubtful on who to buy spores from.
Only if I had searched a little more about Ralphster... I mean, there's even threads of petitions to unsponsor the guy... which doesn't surprise me.

Edited by cubo (04/14/13 06:04 PM)

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: BovineScattologist]
    #18109389 - 04/14/13 06:09 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Lol what if Ralphster had died in an accident or something and you had no idea so you were totally bashing on a dead dude right now like an asshole. :lmafo:
Anyway, IME with vendors, I firmly believe TSD to be the best in terms of cost and service. I've never ordered from Ralphsters so I can't confirm or deny your accusations. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleGanzig
It's for the street cred
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: George Sears]
    #18109684 - 04/14/13 07:00 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

It's the weekend. That is why he is not responding.

--------------------

Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

#18109883 - 04/14/13 07:37 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cubo said:
I dealed with sellers from China and Germany who could barely speak English...

:facepalm:

i'm not one to be a grammar nazi, but fuck...

& seriously man... Ralph is one of the O.G.s of the spore scene... been doing this for years... thousands of people have had successful transactions, yet you have a bad experience & he's now a scammer?.. it's one thing to report on a bad experience, that's what this joint is for... but to throw a dude under the fuckin' bus like that, especially a dude who is pretty well known & respected?.. not cool...

i remember last year i had an order from a vendor for some mimosa that never came through... so did a lot of people... the internet was roaring with "{anonymous vendor) scammed me" posts... had the dude scammed anybody?.. nope... he'd been raided, & had a machine gun pointed at his head, & for a couple days after that he felt he'd rather enjoy life for a minute than answer angry emails... & i'd have done the same... 2 weeks isn't exactly forever, & 20 bucks isn't exactly a small fortune... simmer down bro, it's all right to have concerns but all the venom is just making you look like an ass...

Quote:

cubo said:
Only if I had searched a little more about Ralphster... I mean, there's even threads of petitions to unsponsor the guy... which doesn't surprise me.

again... nobody rushes to the internet to sing praise when everything works right, but you can bet your ass if something goes wrong they're gonna open 3 puppets to bitch about it... right below this box, there's a whole list of topics right now saying the exact opposite of what you're saying... you had a bad experience, it happens... report it, sure, but don't make a guy out to be the little-orphan-antichrist because a $20 transaction went awry...

--------------------
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

#18109924 - 04/14/13 07:46 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cubo said:
why did he stop responding to my messages right after he received my money?

^
from your other post in another thread

Quote:

cubo said:
At the beggining when I shipped my payment I didn't get any message saying my order arrived to him. Then a few days after waiting for a reply, I decided to send him a message asking if he received it. 2 days later he answered saying he received it and shipped it.

so which is it?
you need to get your story straight first dude

listen i dont know if your doing this to support a different vendor or if ralph pissed in your cheerios as a kid but everything your complaining about is straight bullshit and you know it. quit crying like a fucking baby, wipe your ass, and get over your 20 bucks that the postal system fucked you over. go suck some poll if you want a refund because ralph is probably just as sick as hearing you whine as we are.

ralph did his job, thats all he has to do on his end. not kiss your boo boo.

--------------------

Edited by Absolem0918 (04/14/13 07:53 PM)

Offlinecubo

#18110217 - 04/14/13 08:46 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Yes he received my money and then told me he shipped (which is obviously not true) and from then on never ever bothered responding to my posts. So he got my money and vanished. The only good thing is he let me know he received it so the payment-was-not-received thing is invalid. Anyways, say what you want, I have my experience and feeling towards this vendor and will still be like that until he reappears with a good explanation on why he vanished and never replied to me for 2 weeks+ and what happened to my order. You say that this guy has been here for years and is respected and all. That's true there is a lot of people who is giving him great review - which is the reason I chose him in first place. But there's also loads of people who had bad experience. The more I read about people getting scammed by the guy and the more I feel happy I only put $20 in this... Just search for it, there is plenty of those. But whatever you people love him and that's fine. I understand and it wouldn't matter to me if you made threads about how you love him. But understand that it's the opposite for me and I will still have my opinion until he eventually reappears and everything gets cleared.

OfflineZombiewonka
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arizona
    #18110344 - 04/14/13 09:06 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Ordered from him before and never had this happen to me.I belive he is legit.

--------------------
Fruit flies suck!

Offlinerockthomas
Stranger
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Zombiewonka]
    #18110635 - 04/14/13 10:06 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I personally went to their office

They wouldn't help you when you got there?

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: rockthomas]
    #18110821 - 04/14/13 10:58 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

im not going to bash anyone, and im not down talking anyone. In fact i cant form a viable opinion in the way of wether ralph scams people or not (though i doubt it) since ive not made a purchase from his site. I will say in all reality blowing a gasket like the OP did is what id call a little less than kosh. id handle it by Authoring a post with my name attached titled my opinon of ralphster (or something) and state calmly that he lost a valuable customer and gained an unsatisfied one, if id go that far.

Offlinecherry_darling
i smell horseshit!
Female

Loc: Planet Terror (ohio)
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: mike-ologist]
    #18111924 - 04/15/13 08:52 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

agreed - i can't imagine a shroomery vendor who has been here since the beginning of time is scamming random $20 orders.

the only reason i didn't make my first order with ralph is that i didn't wanna deal with money orders (though I do understand why he does it like that) i'd rather use an anonymous gift card online - makes everything easier like confirming my payment right away, email updates, shipping updates, etc.

not saying "laying down & taking it" is always the correct response, but in this game we're in (it is the drug game, let's not forget that) sometimes shit happens, you get took for money, product isn't up to par.  This goes for any vendor in this arena, not just shroomery.  Sometimes you just have to take a little loss, cost of doing business.  Unless you lost $50+ bucks, I'd just let it go & try another vendor next time if you're not happy for ANY reason.

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

#18112457 - 04/15/13 11:47 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cubo said:
(which is obviously not true)

which is obviously your assumption unless you have some kind of proof.
your arrogance is unbelievable.

--------------------

Invisiblehostyle
Stranger

#18112760 - 04/15/13 12:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

It is unfortunate that your order has not arrived.

The general consensus, on this thread at least, is that majority of folks have not had issue with receiving their orders.

I wonder what the content of your emails to Ralph were because chances are that could be the reason you never received a reply depending on whether you ordered Cubensis or Edible spores....

Also you  may not have noticed but he hasn't posted here on the forums for over 3 weeks .......................

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#18113100 - 04/15/13 02:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Wow wall of text is hard to read.

When I used to do microscopy, I always used Ralphster and he always treated me right. He has long had a great reputation on this site for both quality spores and quality service. I'm sure it must be a misunderstanding. Hope it all gets sorted out for the best.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (04/15/13 02:05 PM)

OfflineMycroProphecy
Following instinct
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18113170 - 04/15/13 02:21 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Just wanna put it out there. I've used Ralphsters several times w out any problems whatsoever. Takes about a week and a half from sending payment to receiving order. Pretty good for me. And has always included 'strain of the month'.

Seriously man, what is $20? Not shit. Not worth wasting your energy. :shrug:

--------------------

Yummy Shroom Tea Tek for 4

"I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this." MJK

Offlinecubo

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MycroProphecy]
    #18113270 - 04/15/13 02:42 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hostyle said:
It is unfortunate that your order has not arrived.

The general consensus, on this thread at least, is that majority of folks have not had issue with receiving their orders.

I wonder what the content of your emails to Ralph were because chances are that could be the reason you never received a reply depending on whether you ordered Cubensis or Edible spores....

Also you  may not have noticed but he hasn't posted here on the forums for over 3 weeks .......................

Here is my message that I sent to Ralphster throught his email, his website and the shroomery:

Hi,
My order unfortunately haven't been delivered to me yet. My order number is 2246. It has been 2 weeks already since you shipped. And almost 3 weeks since I ordered. Yesterday I went to the Canada Post Office and asked how long it should take for a small package coming from Ontario to Quebec and they said no more than 5 days. Can you please verify that you did ship, or perhaps send me the tracking number. Get back to me as soon as possible. Thank-you.

And that message is 2 weeks + old (almost 3 weeks) since I sent all that to him and he haven't given any life sign. He truly is a special type of business man. Scammer or not (which i still think he is scam), he has the worst service ever.

I hope he eventually reappears and he better have a good explanation for all this.

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#18113585 - 04/15/13 03:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe a family emergency? Illness?

Seriously- he's got a strong reputation around here of being top notch. There must be something else going on.

--------------------

John C. Lily

OfflineRalph_Canada
Ralph_Canada
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: cubo] * 5
    #18130643 - 04/18/13 04:46 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I just love obnoxious impatient people like Cubo, the OP.
They post this crap and disappear when their order arrives, and never mention it arriving or apologize for over-reacting
I’m sure they do it to hurt our sales, but in reality our sales actually go up. Probably because of the responses from our loyal customers and others, who simply live in this reality.

First of all... thank you to everyone else for their supporting comments, it is appreciated.

So... Let’s do a quick recap of the events...

Mar 16 Saturday - places order on site.
Mar 17 Sunday - Mails order but PO doesn't work on the Weekends so it arrives at mail office on...
Mar 19 in post office for sorting and delivery.
Mar 20 emails me if I have it yet (Doesn't read Auto responder obviously)
Mar 21 Order arrives here and customer informed (Arrived surprisingly fast)
Mar 22 Customer acknowledges email and asks if it shipped yet.
Mar 23 Emailed Customer it will ship soon.
Mar 25 Order goes into processing, customer informed. (I took the weekend off... so shoot me)
Mar 26 Order Shipped, customer informed.
Apr 05 Customer request for a tracking number but did not order shipping with tracking. (Did not reply since it had not been in the mail very long)
Apr 14 Customer starts this thread without any contact to me since the 5th.

You call me a liar, a thief, a scammer and demand me to explain this... ok here it is...

No offense but,… no, scratch that... offense fully intended.
You’re an obnoxious, impatient, childish, asshole who has let everyone reading this thread know it.
You say I use the lost in the mail excuse!... I never told you anything of the sort.
In actual fact, in the past 10 years I can only recall 2 cases where an order actually got "lost" and one of those was quite a large order which was replaced and re-shipped at our expense.
Delayed delivery perhaps... but rarely lost, and your order has not been returned here.
Perhaps your Mommy intercepted it along with your Gay Porn Magazine subscription.

You sent cash and I told you I got it just like every other customer who sends cash!
If I wanted to rip you off, I could have said it never arrived.
I'll bend over backwards to please my customers, but in your case I know you would try to screw me, so… no bending over for you.
Your order was sent, and I do hope it eventually arrives there (not that you would admit to it anyway) because I am done with this issue, and your attitude.
PLEASE, Please, please take your attitude and business elsewhere and take up a hobby that requires no patience... 3 wheel Nascar racing perhaps.

That’s my explanation... and the end of my input on this matter.

Ralph_Canada

--------------------
The Largest selection of Microscopy and Edible Cultures available.

Our U.S. and Canada offices
Service the Community Worldwide.

Visit us at
RalphstersSpores.com

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Ralph_Canada] * 1
    #18130735 - 04/18/13 05:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

John C. Lily

OfflineJCSuperstar
Shroomy Cacti Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Sunshine State Flag
    #18130750 - 04/18/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid:

--------------------
Cube Master

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: JCSuperstar]
    #18130766 - 04/18/13 05:14 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I like Ralphsters call it as i see it approach, logic is always the better choice :smile:

InvisibleGanzig
It's for the street cred
Male User Gallery

#18130767 - 04/18/13 05:14 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ralph_Canada said:
take up a hobby that requires no patience...

This.

--------------------

Offlinealex305
Male

#18131507 - 04/18/13 07:37 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I've been waiting for a few days to see the outcome of this and am dying with laughter at the response!

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't see this response and continues complaining on the other post he made about this issue. lol :crazy2:

Edited by alex305 (04/18/13 07:38 PM)

OfflineRalph_Canada
Ralph_Canada
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: alex305]
    #18131819 - 04/18/13 08:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I hope he doesn't flame me TOO much.
It will only increase sales and I'll have to work more!
Oh Darn!

:rolleyes:

Ralph_Canada

--------------------

Visit us at
RalphstersSpores.com

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

Loc: South East USA Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Ralph_Canada]
    #18131893 - 04/18/13 08:42 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MonkeyJesusFresco]
    #18132926 - 04/18/13 11:56 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

All I can say right now is.. Just.. Wow.
Ralphster, that was perhaps the most hilarious bitchout on an online forum that I have ever experienced. :lmafo:
Props to you for maintaining a good reputation and speaking out against ignorant accusations and ridicule.
I may just have to order from you if I ever get more spores, just because your brand of badass is the best I have ever seen.

--------------------

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

#18132956 - 04/19/13 12:03 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered from ralphster because of this post haha if nothing its good advertising lol

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
    #18133058 - 04/19/13 12:27 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Yup. I like Ralph as of right now! ORDER UPPP SQUIDWARD!
Well handled

--------------------

spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

Offlineel roboto
Mechanical Bandito
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #18133090 - 04/19/13 12:40 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

** starts browsing ralphsterspores.com **

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: el roboto]
    #18133109 - 04/19/13 12:43 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Lets all just piss off the OP And flaunt our orders that we receive from Ralphsters.. :lmafo:

--------------------

Offlinekinkaku
I AM THE LAW!!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18133131 - 04/19/13 12:48 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

id order from ralphsters but im all set on spores at the moment. but my next order is going to be through him :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: kinkaku]
    #18135364 - 04/19/13 01:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

thanks everyone.
we have and will continue to be the best spore vendor as we have been for 15 years.
Jerks like this will always be around unfortunately.
like this "beavis guy"

I don't know why people like this come here.
This should be a community of friends.
People who start trouble should be banned from this site.
it is unfortunate that our mods and the admin here at the shroomery
don't stop things like this.

Thank you everyone
thank you for your support!!

Ralphster44

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: ralphster44]
    #18135480 - 04/19/13 01:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ya know, I think the "system" prevailed here, the responses from everyone else were realistic and SANE; I'm glad the mods didn't sequester so we could all see this play out :shrug:

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

InvisibleGanzig
It's for the street cred
Male User Gallery

#18135904 - 04/19/13 03:07 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MonkeyJesusFresco said:
Quote:

ya know, I think the "system" prevailed here, the responses from everyone else were realistic and SANE; I'm glad the mods didn't sequester so we could all see this play out :shrug:

Agreed

--------------------

InvisibleEvilMushroom666
Heretic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Ganzig] * 3
    #18136258 - 04/19/13 04:21 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I have dealt with Ralph Canada twice in the past 2 years. Both orders took well over a month
and a half to arrive, several e-mail correspondences took place with my first order and I
was told that what I had ordered was on back order which is fine. Another 3 weeks later my
item shipped and I received it at the month and a half mark. The second order took just as
long. Apparently the old operator of the Canadian operation was fired, but it appears that
this "new guy" is running the show the same as it always has been and has the same flippant
attitude to paying customers.

I do not support or agree with the business practices or personal attacks that I have seen
both Ralph and Ralph Canada take part in. The response on this thread disgusts me and is one
of the many reasons that Ralph will never get another cent of my money.

In business things do not always go smoothly, things happen, mail gets lost, things take
time, however berating, flaming and harassing paying customers that have a critique or issue
with their service is not ok in my books.

OfflineRalph_Canada
Ralph_Canada
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: EvilMushroom666] * 1
    #18136897 - 04/19/13 06:34 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

EvilMushroom666, I respect your skills in the edibles and the help and advice you give cultivators, but your post here leads me to believe you didn't even bother to read the entire thread.
Cubo blatantly lied about his problem with his order as I showed by posting the time frame of the events and flamed me several times in this thread and another. Only then did I respond and expose his accusations as being a lie.

The very least you could do is get your own facts straight. The "new guy" running RalphstersSpores Canada is still the same old guy... me. And the staff that were fired, were fired for screwing up orders and deliveries... probably the very same problems that you yourself experienced which has long ago been corrected.

I don't deny or disregard the problems you and many others had. That is why we corrected and cleaned house here. I treat all customers with respect, until it's time not to. My response here... was that time.

It's a new day my man, you can only correct the things in your past and move forward with improvements.

Ralph_Canada

--------------------

Visit us at
RalphstersSpores.com

InvisibleEvilMushroom666
Heretic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18137292 - 04/19/13 07:47 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I do not agree at all, and I still beleive the comments you have made make you come off very unprofessional. I stand by what I said and as a small business owner have never and will never treat my customers as you have done, and I have had some real interesting customers. I have seen other vendors handle similar situations with a lot more class and professionalism, mike from outgrow being the perfect example.

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: EvilMushroom666]
    #18138451 - 04/20/13 12:05 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

to be honest mushroom666 I feel you are being very hippocritical in your two posts. you are quick to berrate ralph and ralph canada for their sny comments, but you should read yours. though they are proffessionaly worded, and are not malicious, they are very rude IMO. you show the same offensivley rude attitude that you accuse ralph of. I just feel that if anything you said was true you would have taken a higher road and not even posted. take your own advice.

InvisibleEvilMushroom666
Heretic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18139059 - 04/20/13 05:55 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

How I am being hypocritical at all? If I turned around to a customer of mine and treated them
as badly as I have seen Ralph then perhaps I would agree. However I am just another paying customer
giving my feedback about a service I have received, and the service I have seen others receive.

I have made "rude" comments as you have called them to ralph, I do not see a single one. I see
lots of criticisms about how he operates his business, and as a paying customer and consumer that
is within my rights. A smart business owner would take those criticisms and move forward and try
to better the company. Clearly ralph does get orders out and offers a good product quickly for
MOST customers. However when things get bumpy he handles the situations very poorly in my opinion.

I have kept my mouth shut for over a year every time I see Ralph belittle, flame, and harass his
customers. I do agree some customers are abrasive as all hell, but they still do not deserve the
verbal lashings I have seen Ralph give them. Next time you are at work tell a customer who has
an issue with your service or product that they are an asshole, subscribe to a gay pornography
magazine, or any of the things ralph has accused this member of being/doing and see how far that
gets you.

I felt that as a moderator here at the shroomery I should so as you have said and take the high
road, I regret doing so and not speaking my mind sooner. Perhaps ralph needed a mirror held up
to his face to show how others perceive his treatment of his customers regardless of if they
are being difficult or not. But even still, I guess I am the asshole :shrug:

InvisiblezMan
zMan

#18139199 - 04/20/13 07:42 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

What I don't get is how come every other place you order spores from ship and have them arrive at the address within 2-5 days but it takes ralph(canada) 2 weeks before he ships it. I just don't get that and I wouldn't say this is a 1 time thing, I've seen plenty of threads on it. However I have never PERSONALLY ordered from Ralph and I hear the US side of things runs well so I'm not sure it would make much of an impact if I did indeed order them anyway but seeing any negative reviews really steers me away esspecially when the vendor goes on the message boards bashing any customers. Are there people that are a holes and will try to take advantage, sure and if cubo was such a guy this was in no way shape or form to handle it.

Just remember you get more flies with honey then vinegar.

--------------------
Information for everyone: http://www.mushroomvideos.com
Are your grains or spawn clean? CLICK THIS CHECKLIST

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

#18140285 - 04/20/13 01:28 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EvilMushroom666 said:
How I am being hypocritical at all? If I turned around to a customer of mine and treated them
as badly as I have seen Ralph then perhaps I would agree. However I am just another paying customer
giving my feedback about a service I have received, and the service I have seen others receive.

I have made "rude" comments as you have called them to ralph, I do not see a single one. I see
lots of criticisms about how he operates his business, and as a paying customer and consumer that
is within my rights. A smart business owner would take those criticisms and move forward and try
to better the company. Clearly ralph does get orders out and offers a good product quickly for
MOST customers. However when things get bumpy he handles the situations very poorly in my opinion.

I have kept my mouth shut for over a year every time I see Ralph belittle, flame, and harass his
customers. I do agree some customers are abrasive as all hell, but they still do not deserve the
verbal lashings I have seen Ralph give them. Next time you are at work tell a customer who has
an issue with your service or product that they are an asshole, subscribe to a gay pornography
magazine, or any of the things ralph has accused this member of being/doing and see how far that
gets you.

I felt that as a moderator here at the shroomery I should so as you have said and take the high
road, I regret doing so and not speaking my mind sooner. Perhaps ralph needed a mirror held up
to his face to show how others perceive his treatment of his customers regardless of if they
are being difficult or not. But even still, I guess I am the asshole :shrug:

I definatley see your point and respect your rights and I wouldnt Say you are an asshole. I just felt that after ralphcanada gave you a rather polite rebutle it should have been left there as both parties had their ideas spoken for, rather than trying to get the last word. I will appologize for any offense my post caused as I do not try to offend people.

OfflineBloodKil
Mangler av era mödrar slida
 User Gallery
    #18145159 - 04/21/13 02:59 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Though I may have never ordered from Ralph, I must say if I was in Canada there is no possible way I ever would. 

I did a the same research here as I would do before ordering anything, which is a great deal.  As a side job I build PC's and there are companies out there that have displayed the same attitude for their customers as was displayed in this thread.  No matter how successful 90% of their sales are, nor no matter what their current deals are I would not purchase from them.  Yes there are assholes out there that may try to scam places like Ralph's, but in the same respect there are plenty of companies that will scam a small amount of their customer base and will have a rather large influx of cash by doing so.

Either way belittling a customer through an open forum is a shit way to get future clients, and for the cats who responded in line by posting they were ordering from him for that deserve all the negative karma that may come from that.  (And let's be honest there is quite a few complaints in the past as wel that I had the chance to read while researching vendors and I've only been lurking for the past couple months). Also racking it up as only 20 bucks or a simple drug game tax is BS, I for one won't accept anyone ripping me off for any amount, and its not a drug game for all of us and ralph-canadas response is shit.

Hope it all gets resolved for you cub, and as far as ralphster I truly hope that whoever you have for distribution in Canada can get their crap together as they seem pretty incompetent from a business standpoint.

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: BloodKil]
    #18145614 - 04/21/13 04:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered from Ralph Canada once and will never do so again. Got 4 syringes from him and the first one had a lot of Aspergillus Niger spores, neat to look at, but not what I wanted. The other 3 had no viable spores that I could see :shrug:

I'm at the point where I just want to work with prints and Ralph don't do prints, so I don't do Ralph. T.H.E. for the win :thumbup:

OfflineUnscrewed
Stranger

#18145735 - 04/21/13 04:50 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EvilMushroom666 said:
I have dealt with Ralph Canada twice in the past 2 years. Both orders took well over a month
and a half to arrive, several e-mail correspondences took place with my first order and I
was told that what I had ordered was on back order which is fine. Another 3 weeks later my
item shipped and I received it at the month and a half mark. The second order took just as
long. Apparently the old operator of the Canadian operation was fired, but it appears that
this "new guy" is running the show the same as it always has been and has the same flippant
attitude to paying customers.

I do not support or agree with the business practices or personal attacks that I have seen
both Ralph and Ralph Canada take part in. The response on this thread disgusts me and is one
of the many reasons that Ralph will never get another cent of my money.

In business things do not always go smoothly, things happen, mail gets lost, things take
time, however berating, flaming and harassing paying customers that have a critique or issue
with their service is not ok in my books.

I don't know anyone here on this forum, but I agree with EvilMushroom.
This could've been done differently.

Sure, he name-called you and lied about stuff.
But you could have been the mature person and kept being professional.

You are trying to extinguish fire with fire.

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #18145905 - 04/21/13 05:22 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Pastywhyte said:
I ordered from Ralph Canada once and will never do so again. Got 4 syringes from him and the first one had a lot of Aspergillus Niger spores, neat to look at, but not what I wanted. The other 3 had no viable spores that I could see :shrug:

I'm at the point where I just want to work with prints and Ralph don't do prints, so I don't do Ralph. T.H.E. for the win :thumbup:

i ordered some before that were clear as can be. not a spec in sight.
trust me there were plenty of spores in there though.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#18145958 - 04/21/13 05:34 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Absolem0918 said:
Quote:

Pastywhyte said:

Trust me, there were no viable spores. I know that spores are not visible to the naked eye. I tend to choose my words carefully when talking about sponsors.

InvisibleAbsolem0918
the wise fool
Male

#18145971 - 04/21/13 05:37 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Pastywhyte said:
Quote:

Absolem0918 said:
Quote:

Pastywhyte said:

Trust me, there were no viable spores. I know that spores are not visible to the naked eye. I tend to choose my words carefully when talking about sponsors.

ok, i was just adding my story :shrug:
sorry for your luck man.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#18146152 - 04/21/13 06:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Absolem0918 said:
ok, i was just adding my story :shrug:
sorry for your luck man.

No worries, hasn't really slowed me down so I'm not too bitter. I'm scoping lotsa beautiful spores that I got from the generous members in the marketplace :thumbup: Oh and Hawkseye is boss :super:

Offlinecubo

#18153179 - 04/22/13 11:05 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Oh well, the guy did only reply to me on my thread. Not even a private message. Of course he had to defend himself in public and show everyone how his service is 'great' to not risk losing his customers. Instead, he showed how poor his business ways are (and let us know he is a homophobe...) Very low quality service, really. And I appreciate those who did notice it, unlike his fanboys. So yeah, really unprofessional overall. Just like he said, he did read my messages where I clearly stated 'get back to me as soon as possible', and ignored it. But it is what it is. My point has been made and this is my review on Ralphster. I first thought he was the best... unfortunately it went all wrong and I will never know if he really shipped my order. However, I have a taste of what it is like doing business with him... not very sweet... Oh and by the way, thanks to zMan (shroomery member) who was kind enough to send me spore prints for free. He shipped it last week after reading my post. Very nice gentleman! And yes, he shipped them last week and they are here, in my hands, right now. And guess what? They come from the US, which is far more than 7 hours from where I live, unlike the location where Ralphster_Canada ships from. Moreover, I also ordered from another spore company, who marked my order as 'shipped' 1 week ago. And guess what? The spores are here also (they both arrived today). And the company I ordered those spores is also from US. I'm not even going to say which company it is since I know Ralph and his fanboys will start saying I work for the company and want sales and stuff - which is pathetic. So yeah, you get the idea of my whole experience with Ralphster... Unpleasant. Oh well, I  guess I have to let it go. 20$ lost. Could have been more, so watch out for what you get into poeple.

Edited by cubo (04/23/13 05:32 PM)

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

#18153265 - 04/22/13 11:24 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

:cirlcejerk:

:popcorn:

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

Offlinemike-ologist
appreciator of life
Male

#18153301 - 04/22/13 11:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cubo said:
Oh well, I guess I have to let it go...

I must say, this post isnt letting it go. its one thing to say sorry for trying, but to say your letting it go and then ranting like that is just a childish shot. people can argue, but if we all argue like children then imagine this... nothing is accomplished! if you act like an adult, cite your proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights then the argument is clean and problems are solved.

that being said, ive been ripped of for more than 20 dollars and and can still see the guy that took my money without frothing at the mouth. I know being ripped off doesnt feel good; but if everyone who gets ripped ripped off acted as the OP did, life would be chaos.

In my final statement i must clear one thing up. I understand i too need to act like an adult, cite my proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights as well. im not innocent. I just believe that few of us acted like adults in this thread, starting with the OP. I feel this thread should now be closed since both original parties spoke their minds. cubo isnt satisfied with the bussiness deal, ralph didnt like the way cubo presented  his case, responding parties lobbied for each side and it should have stopped there IMO. lets all cool down and let logic prevail

InvisibleMr. Magoo
Butane connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #18153302 - 04/22/13 11:33 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You should edit out zMan's city. I know I wouldn't want my info on blast like that w/o prior approval. Sorry to hear about your loss.

P.S. T.H.E is the bees knees.

Invisibleb plus

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Mr. Magoo]
    #18153448 - 04/23/13 12:19 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

...... :facepalm:........ When I read the "gay porn" insult I was absolutely shocked. And to see other's laughter and support afterwards really made me question the attitude of some of our communities members:confused:.....

I've only dealt with The Hawks Eye before and I received every order within 2-4 days :shrug: There's a lot of members in the marketplace that will send prints/syringes even faster;)

Quote:

You should edit out zMan's city. I know I wouldn't want my info on blast like that w/o prior approval. Sorry to hear about your loss.

--------------------
:mushroom2:-Reishi Grow-:mushroom2:
:mushroom2:-Grey Oyster Grow-:mushroom2:

Edited by b plus (04/23/13 12:24 AM)

InvisiblezMan
zMan

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: b plus]
    #18156212 - 04/23/13 03:46 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Glad I could help. Microscopy only! Just forwarding some prints I got.

--------------------
Information for everyone: http://www.mushroomvideos.com
Are your grains or spawn clean? CLICK THIS CHECKLIST

Offlineterdy10234
Stranger

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me *DELETED* [Re: zMan]
    #18161305 - 04/24/13 01:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by terdy10234

Reason for deletion: Mass delete

Offlinekoking
Amatuer Cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: terdy10234]
    #18162819 - 04/24/13 06:31 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I agree if any business I was with (especially face to face) spoke to me like that they'd get a swift hook. I agree the OP could have handled things more tactfully but the vendors response is pretty atrocious on top of discriminatory. Any fortune 500 company to make that comment would have a hellish media frenzy to deal with. Not good PR Ralph.

OfflineMycroProphecy
Following instinct
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #18167120 - 04/25/13 03:34 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mike-ologist said:
Quote:

cubo said:
Oh well, I guess I have to let it go...

I must say, this post isnt letting it go. its one thing to say sorry for trying, but to say your letting it go and then ranting like that is just a childish shot. people can argue, but if we all argue like children then imagine this... nothing is accomplished! if you act like an adult, cite your proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights then the argument is clean and problems are solved.

that being said, ive been ripped of for more than 20 dollars and and can still see the guy that took my money without frothing at the mouth. I know being ripped off doesnt feel good; but if everyone who gets ripped ripped off acted as the OP did, life would be chaos.

In my final statement i must clear one thing up. I understand i too need to act like an adult, cite my proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights as well. im not innocent. I just believe that few of us acted like adults in this thread, starting with the OP. I feel this thread should now be closed since both original parties spoke their minds. cubo isnt satisfied with the bussiness deal, ralph didnt like the way cubo presented  his case, responding parties lobbied for each side and it should have stopped there IMO. lets all cool down and let logic prevail

Agreed.

Shit y'all.

lol.

--------------------

Yummy Shroom Tea Tek for 4

"I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this." MJK

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
    #18170533 - 04/26/13 06:20 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mike-ologist said:
In my final statement i must clear one thing up. I understand i too need to act like an adult, cite my proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights as well. im not innocent. I just believe that few of us acted like adults in this thread, starting with the OP.

The problem here is that a SPONSOR is insulting customers on public message boards. As a sponsor of this site you are held to a higher standard. The OP was harsh with his criticism of Ralph, but he isn't running a business that sponsors this forum. He's pissed because he feels he got ripped off. No respectable business person would EVER speak to a paying customer like that and this isn't the first time Ralph & Ralph Canada have posted insults to their customers, even when it wasn't warranted, not that it EVER is. I want to have a clear conscience when I tell members here "order from sponsors". Years ago Ralph was at the top of the list of spore vendors I'd recommend. Based on recent complaints and treatment of customers I would personally avoid doing business with him.

Quote:

I feel this thread should now be closed since both original parties spoke their minds. cubo isnt satisfied with the bussiness deal, ralph didnt like the way cubo presented  his case, responding parties lobbied for each side and it should have stopped there IMO. lets all cool down and let logic prevail

This shouldn't be locked away and swept under the rug. People should be able to see how customer complaints are dealt with by the sponsors here to help them decide if they want to do business with said sponsors. According to Ralph Canada this will just help boost business anyway. Let's let logic prevail on that theory.

OfflineMadSeasonStudent
Enjoying Life
Male User Gallery

Loc: Swinging on the spiral
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: FooMan]
    #18170781 - 04/26/13 08:18 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

And this is why I never ordered from Ralphster's.
OP had every right to say what they needed to say.
I'm not in the practice of waiting endlessly for what I need to arrive to my door.
And I'm also not in the practice of being berated by the company either.
You have every right to ask AND expect a reply, and not in the form of what was typed. I'm sorry this happened to OP, very unfortunate situation.
If Ralphsters thinks he will get more business out of this, I hope they really rethink that bold statement. What a shit act and reply from them, disgusted.:thumbdown:

--------------------

Frank
The best grower on Shroomery
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17897163#17897163

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

Loc: The Farm
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MadSeasonStudent]
    #18171160 - 04/26/13 10:19 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ralph_Canada said:
So... Let’s do a quick recap of the events...

Mar 16 Saturday - places order on site.
Mar 17 Sunday - Mails order but PO doesn't work on the Weekends so it arrives at mail office on...
Mar 19 in post office for sorting and delivery.
Mar 20 emails me if I have it yet (Doesn't read Auto responder obviously)
Mar 21 Order arrives here and customer informed (Arrived surprisingly fast)
Mar 22 Customer acknowledges email and asks if it shipped yet.
Mar 23 Emailed Customer it will ship soon.
Mar 25 Order goes into processing, customer informed. (I took the weekend off... so shoot me)
Mar 26 Order Shipped, customer informed.
Apr 05 Customer request for a tracking number but did not order shipping with tracking. (Did not reply since it had not been in the mail very long)
Apr 14 Customer starts this thread without any contact to me since the 5th.

You call me a liar, a thief, a scammer and demand me to explain this... ok here it is...

Ralph_Canada

Lets just take a look at the above listed evidence, as if any of it where actually true...

1st  March 16th to April 14th : Which in all honesty should be the longest possible time he should have ever waited, I mean he could have had 90% colonized jars by then... really a month, thats outrageous...

2nd Mar 17 Sunday - Mails order but PO doesn't work on the Weekends so it arrives at mail office on...Mar 19 in post office for sorting and delivery.

So you dropped the mail off on Sunday, which in my world would be picked up on Monday, the mail just doesnt sit there for a day unattended, this isnt AFghanistan or something, its the Mail... Mar 19th was a Tues, so it just sat ther doing nothing for a day... I dont believe you here

3rd Mar 23 Emailed Customer it will ship soon

It takes you a week to email a customer it will ship SOON?  da fuck :woah:

4th Apr 05 Customer request for a tracking number but did not order shipping with tracking. (Did not reply since it had not been in the mail very long)

Not very long, according to your time stamps it had been about 3 weeks, thats not long to you?

5th Apr 14 Customer starts this thread without any contact to me since the 5th.

Why that Bastatrd? Who the Hell does he think he is... I not only dont reply to him when I read his emails, nor do I email him im taking a weekendoff, also ignoring his emails in that said weekend, and I generalize everything I said " your order will ship soon" and he starts a thread about how my service blows... that pompous hillbilly buttkiss. The audicity :rolleyes:

Next time try this guy  http://www.thesporedepot.com/

He's NOT a lieing lazzy ass, plus service is 3 days from purchase to your mailbox

PS. I only need a High Def TV and a Blunt and I can solve any CSI, Criminal Minds, or Bones case in 30min... what! I aint got an hour bitches!!!  :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Edited by Dr.Mind_BendEr (04/26/13 10:23 AM)

Offlinecubo

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Dr.Mind_BendEr]
    #18171573 - 04/26/13 12:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Oh wow, it is so good to see there are people with a brain in this community. Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciated.:thumbup:

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

#18171725 - 04/26/13 12:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

^ I hope your not being facetious, im in your corner man, next time I highly suggest going with the Spore Depot, forget about Ralphscamster

You live and you Learn, sometimes the hard way

--------------------

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

#18171746 - 04/26/13 12:57 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

he's not being facetious

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

#18171849 - 04/26/13 01:18 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You like that word dont u Jesus' say it, facetious :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

#18171922 - 04/26/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

fuh seesh us

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

InvisibleMightyMic
Lurker
Male

#18607484 - 07/24/13 11:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

**BUMP**
This is my first official post in shroomery... Been lurking for a while, yet *never* had the need to post since I read, research and then read some more. I guess since I'm a noob, and have no posts under my belt, that I'm running the risk of being discredited, insulted and slandered... but, oh well, here goes:

THE OP HAS A POINT!! SO FAR, I SEEM TO BE OUT 80$ FOR MY ORDER #2521
Unless you feel like providing me with an update as requested in my numerous ignored emails to you?
'Cause as of right now, I feel ripped off. Will you insult and belittle me as well? I'm looking forward to that professional attitude, bro...

I have lots of respect for people like EvilMushroom666, their knowledge and advice has benefited me immensely, so when I finally decided to take the plunge and start in this hobby, I wanted to buy Canadian as I'm a proud Canuck myself! I only live the next province over and have family in Brantford Ontario. (Small world, Ralph_Canada, real small...) I ride in there all the time... So why wouldn't I choose a vendor that flies my colors and has been a sponsor in the forum here for years??

I did everything requested by the vendor: opened an account; used the on-line order system; provided the correct contact information and sent 4 crisp 20$ bills along with that correct contact info all printed on the order sheet; (Even hand wrote my request for the "Strain of the Month") and OVERPAID by 2.50$ (Noob mistake probably, but saw the effort as a "tip" for the start of a good client / vendor transaction!) and rounded up the $amount$ to fit nicely in the envelope.

Let this be a warning to the other noobs out there that need to start at step#1 and choose Ralphsters Spores to make that first step...
You might be better off dealing with someone that's a bit more professional, mature (as an individual), and can at least answer correspondence and customer concerns.

I could be wrong about all this; and I hope I am. It's up to Ralphsters now, the ball is clearly in their court. Prove me wrong Ralph, demonstrate the great service and professionalism the large majority here says you have.

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize for resurrecting a post that's over 90 days old; yet does seem to need an update...

Offlinekinkaku
I AM THE LAW!!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MightyMic]
    #18607512 - 07/24/13 11:24 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

ralph no longer hangs out on this forum:thumbdown: he got flustered at all the bad plublicity then went on to blame the feds and the people of this forum for his shortcomings,hes no longer a sponsor.

to bad about your money though if i where you id look at some other sponsors like the hawk eye's or spore depot:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBittrBuffalo
Deaconica

Loc: Church of the SubGenus
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: kinkaku]
    #18625177 - 07/28/13 06:30 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

So far I've been happy with him. :shrug: But I've only dealt with his US business. I understand that the Canadian business has its issues with service.

--------------------
Disclaimer: This post is a work of fiction, provided for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual persons or events, past or present, is strictly coincidental. All celebrity voices are impersonated. If you begin your ID request with, "I just ate a bunch of these mushrooms…should I not have done that?" I'm just gonna sit back and watch Darwin at work.:mushroom2:

Invisiblejkz
Padawan
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Coruscant
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: BittrBuffalo]
    #18627307 - 07/29/13 05:39 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

There's and easy answer to never getting scammed guys, sporeworks.com :smile:
They're a little on the expensive side, but psilocyber is great to deal with, you can buy with a credit card, and they ship super fast. The last 2 orders I placed with them, were out the door before the day was over. To me that's worth an extra couple dollars for a syringe. Also, they have a great selection and mention you're from the shroomery, bam. Free syringe. I personally won't go anywhere else to buy a spore syringe. Just my 2 cents worth :smile:

--------------------
TEKs I like
Trade list (inc)

OfflineShinjiro04
Stranger

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: jkz]
    #18641421 - 07/31/13 08:48 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Ya I got burned by the Canada side. I emailed them and they claimed to have sent it out again since the "first shipment" never showed up. After reading the complaints here I figured I'd never see it and ordered from Sporeworks. Their syringes showed up in a week and half roughly lol.

I've gone ahead and filed a complaint against Ralphster on the BBB and emailed their hosting company about them. I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too. Anyone that has been burned should lodge complaints as well, their only stealing money because they built up a reputation in the past.

Offlinespore baby
Male

#18642183 - 08/01/13 12:30 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

I have bought many things via mail too. Maybe, 99% were
delivered no problem. Don't think those mail people are
perfect. Things unfortunately do get lost at times.

Just last week, I had to go to the post office to pick
up a parcel that was sent from Ohio on July 22,2013.
I even had the USPS tracking number and followed my
parcel whereabouts via the online UPSP site. The
last online update said that the post office tried
to deliver the parcel at 11 am on July 26,2013
which is bull. Because the mail only gets delivered
here in the afternoon. Not to mention I was at home
during this supposed delivery attempt.

So I like you I freaked out and called the post office
to find out where it was. The post office clerk that I
spoke to on the telephone told me the parcel was there
and had just been cleared for delivery and never left
the post office yet for any delivery.

Losses are sad for anyone but flipping out online
over $20.00 is sad too. I've never ordered from
Ralphster's so I can comment on them. This post
is to show you that postal workers do mistakes
too.

In the future try ordering from 2 places.
So as not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Edited by spore baby (08/01/13 12:35 AM)

OfflineBittrBuffalo
Deaconica

Loc: Church of the SubGenus
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Shinjiro04]
    #18644140 - 08/01/13 02:07 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shinjiro04 said:
I've gone ahead and filed a complaint against Ralphster on the BBB and emailed their hosting company about them. I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too. Anyone that has been burned should lodge complaints as well, their only stealing money because they built up a reputation in the past.

Don't you think this is a bit vindictive? I hardly believe they were going out of their way to steal from people...they probably just had their heads in their asses. Ripping people off for $20 here and there isn't a great moneymaking scheme...if they were looking to make money (and didn't care about the legality or lack thereof), I can think of far more profitable things they could be doing with their spores than not shipping them to people who pay for them.

--------------------
Disclaimer: This post is a work of fiction, provided for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual persons or events, past or present, is strictly coincidental. All celebrity voices are impersonated. If you begin your ID request with, "I just ate a bunch of these mushrooms…should I not have done that?" I'm just gonna sit back and watch Darwin at work.:mushroom2:

Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Shinjiro04]
    #18644387 - 08/01/13 02:58 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shinjiro04 said:
I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too.

yeah, that's a great idea... the availability of spores is something that the Canadian gov't needs to raise their awareness of...

:facepalm:

get the gov't involved in yr little vendetta & they may just decide the best solution is to not allow spores to be traded via mail anymore... i mean, fuck's sake, do you really think they buy the microscopy bit?.. don't push envelopes bro, yr $20 ain't that big of a deal...

--------------------
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin

Invisiblelunarweblink
Stranger
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: leon trout]
    #18645055 - 08/01/13 05:03 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

i can say i have never been scammed from ralphsters and have nothing but good things to say about them us based i always put my web order nbr on the money order when you send payment to them never had any issues

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #18648016 - 08/01/13 05:03 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
I think we've aired our grievances pretty well in this thread, it's time to put it to bed

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains