Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineterdy10234
Stranger

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me *DELETED* [Re: zMan]
    #18161305 - 04/24/13 01:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by terdy10234

Reason for deletion: Mass delete

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoking
Amatuer Cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: terdy10234]
    #18162819 - 04/24/13 06:31 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I agree if any business I was with (especially face to face) spoke to me like that they'd get a swift hook. I agree the OP could have handled things more tactfully but the vendors response is pretty atrocious on top of discriminatory. Any fortune 500 company to make that comment would have a hellish media frenzy to deal with. Not good PR Ralph.

OfflineMycroProphecy
Following instinct
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: mike-ologist]
    #18167120 - 04/25/13 03:34 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mike-ologist said:
Quote:

cubo said:
Oh well, I guess I have to let it go...

I must say, this post isnt letting it go. its one thing to say sorry for trying, but to say your letting it go and then ranting like that is just a childish shot. people can argue, but if we all argue like children then imagine this... nothing is accomplished! if you act like an adult, cite your proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights then the argument is clean and problems are solved.

that being said, ive been ripped of for more than 20 dollars and and can still see the guy that took my money without frothing at the mouth. I know being ripped off doesnt feel good; but if everyone who gets ripped ripped off acted as the OP did, life would be chaos.

In my final statement i must clear one thing up. I understand i too need to act like an adult, cite my proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights as well. im not innocent. I just believe that few of us acted like adults in this thread, starting with the OP. I feel this thread should now be closed since both original parties spoke their minds. cubo isnt satisfied with the bussiness deal, ralph didnt like the way cubo presented  his case, responding parties lobbied for each side and it should have stopped there IMO. lets all cool down and let logic prevail

Agreed.

Shit y'all.

lol.

--------------------

Yummy Shroom Tea Tek for 4

"I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this." MJK

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: mike-ologist]
    #18170533 - 04/26/13 06:20 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mike-ologist said:
In my final statement i must clear one thing up. I understand i too need to act like an adult, cite my proof, exclude all insults (since it only stirs the anthill), and respect all posters' rights as well. im not innocent. I just believe that few of us acted like adults in this thread, starting with the OP.

The problem here is that a SPONSOR is insulting customers on public message boards. As a sponsor of this site you are held to a higher standard. The OP was harsh with his criticism of Ralph, but he isn't running a business that sponsors this forum. He's pissed because he feels he got ripped off. No respectable business person would EVER speak to a paying customer like that and this isn't the first time Ralph & Ralph Canada have posted insults to their customers, even when it wasn't warranted, not that it EVER is. I want to have a clear conscience when I tell members here "order from sponsors". Years ago Ralph was at the top of the list of spore vendors I'd recommend. Based on recent complaints and treatment of customers I would personally avoid doing business with him.

Quote:

I feel this thread should now be closed since both original parties spoke their minds. cubo isnt satisfied with the bussiness deal, ralph didnt like the way cubo presented  his case, responding parties lobbied for each side and it should have stopped there IMO. lets all cool down and let logic prevail

This shouldn't be locked away and swept under the rug. People should be able to see how customer complaints are dealt with by the sponsors here to help them decide if they want to do business with said sponsors. According to Ralph Canada this will just help boost business anyway. Let's let logic prevail on that theory.

OfflineMadSeasonStudent
Enjoying Life
Male User Gallery

Loc: Swinging on the spiral
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: FooMan]
    #18170781 - 04/26/13 08:18 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

And this is why I never ordered from Ralphster's.
OP had every right to say what they needed to say.
I'm not in the practice of waiting endlessly for what I need to arrive to my door.
And I'm also not in the practice of being berated by the company either.
You have every right to ask AND expect a reply, and not in the form of what was typed. I'm sorry this happened to OP, very unfortunate situation.
If Ralphsters thinks he will get more business out of this, I hope they really rethink that bold statement. What a shit act and reply from them, disgusted.:thumbdown:

--------------------

Frank
The best grower on Shroomery
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17897163#17897163

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

Loc: The Farm
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MadSeasonStudent]
    #18171160 - 04/26/13 10:19 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ralph_Canada said:
So... Let’s do a quick recap of the events...

Mar 16 Saturday - places order on site.
Mar 17 Sunday - Mails order but PO doesn't work on the Weekends so it arrives at mail office on...
Mar 19 in post office for sorting and delivery.
Mar 20 emails me if I have it yet (Doesn't read Auto responder obviously)
Mar 21 Order arrives here and customer informed (Arrived surprisingly fast)
Mar 22 Customer acknowledges email and asks if it shipped yet.
Mar 23 Emailed Customer it will ship soon.
Mar 25 Order goes into processing, customer informed. (I took the weekend off... so shoot me)
Mar 26 Order Shipped, customer informed.
Apr 05 Customer request for a tracking number but did not order shipping with tracking. (Did not reply since it had not been in the mail very long)
Apr 14 Customer starts this thread without any contact to me since the 5th.

You call me a liar, a thief, a scammer and demand me to explain this... ok here it is...

Ralph_Canada

Lets just take a look at the above listed evidence, as if any of it where actually true...

1st  March 16th to April 14th : Which in all honesty should be the longest possible time he should have ever waited, I mean he could have had 90% colonized jars by then... really a month, thats outrageous...

2nd Mar 17 Sunday - Mails order but PO doesn't work on the Weekends so it arrives at mail office on...Mar 19 in post office for sorting and delivery.

So you dropped the mail off on Sunday, which in my world would be picked up on Monday, the mail just doesnt sit there for a day unattended, this isnt AFghanistan or something, its the Mail... Mar 19th was a Tues, so it just sat ther doing nothing for a day... I dont believe you here

3rd Mar 23 Emailed Customer it will ship soon

It takes you a week to email a customer it will ship SOON?  da fuck :woah:

4th Apr 05 Customer request for a tracking number but did not order shipping with tracking. (Did not reply since it had not been in the mail very long)

Not very long, according to your time stamps it had been about 3 weeks, thats not long to you?

5th Apr 14 Customer starts this thread without any contact to me since the 5th.

Why that Bastatrd? Who the Hell does he think he is... I not only dont reply to him when I read his emails, nor do I email him im taking a weekendoff, also ignoring his emails in that said weekend, and I generalize everything I said " your order will ship soon" and he starts a thread about how my service blows... that pompous hillbilly buttkiss. The audicity :rolleyes:

Next time try this guy  http://www.thesporedepot.com/

He's NOT a lieing lazzy ass, plus service is 3 days from purchase to your mailbox

PS. I only need a High Def TV and a Blunt and I can solve any CSI, Criminal Minds, or Bones case in 30min... what! I aint got an hour bitches!!!  :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Edited by Dr.Mind_BendEr (04/26/13 10:23 AM)

Offlinecubo

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Dr.Mind_BendEr]
    #18171573 - 04/26/13 12:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Oh wow, it is so good to see there are people with a brain in this community. Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciated.:thumbup:

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: cubo]
    #18171725 - 04/26/13 12:52 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

^ I hope your not being facetious, im in your corner man, next time I highly suggest going with the Spore Depot, forget about Ralphscamster

You live and you Learn, sometimes the hard way

--------------------

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

Loc: South East USA Flag
    #18171746 - 04/26/13 12:57 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

he's not being facetious

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

OfflineDr.Mind_BendEr
Mad Scientist

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MonkeyJesusFresco]
    #18171849 - 04/26/13 01:18 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You like that word dont u Jesus' say it, facetious :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineMonkeyJesusFresco
am i suspended in agar?
Male

Loc: South East USA Flag
    #18171922 - 04/26/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

fuh seesh us

--------------------
LAGM v 2.024
- endo cabendo

InvisibleMightyMic
Lurker
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Ralph_Canada]
    #18607484 - 07/24/13 11:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

**BUMP**
This is my first official post in shroomery... Been lurking for a while, yet *never* had the need to post since I read, research and then read some more. I guess since I'm a noob, and have no posts under my belt, that I'm running the risk of being discredited, insulted and slandered... but, oh well, here goes:

THE OP HAS A POINT!! SO FAR, I SEEM TO BE OUT 80$ FOR MY ORDER #2521
Unless you feel like providing me with an update as requested in my numerous ignored emails to you?
'Cause as of right now, I feel ripped off. Will you insult and belittle me as well? I'm looking forward to that professional attitude, bro...

I have lots of respect for people like EvilMushroom666, their knowledge and advice has benefited me immensely, so when I finally decided to take the plunge and start in this hobby, I wanted to buy Canadian as I'm a proud Canuck myself! I only live the next province over and have family in Brantford Ontario. (Small world, Ralph_Canada, real small...) I ride in there all the time... So why wouldn't I choose a vendor that flies my colors and has been a sponsor in the forum here for years??

I did everything requested by the vendor: opened an account; used the on-line order system; provided the correct contact information and sent 4 crisp 20$ bills along with that correct contact info all printed on the order sheet; (Even hand wrote my request for the "Strain of the Month") and OVERPAID by 2.50$ (Noob mistake probably, but saw the effort as a "tip" for the start of a good client / vendor transaction!) and rounded up the $amount$ to fit nicely in the envelope.

Let this be a warning to the other noobs out there that need to start at step#1 and choose Ralphsters Spores to make that first step...
You might be better off dealing with someone that's a bit more professional, mature (as an individual), and can at least answer correspondence and customer concerns.

I could be wrong about all this; and I hope I am. It's up to Ralphsters now, the ball is clearly in their court. Prove me wrong Ralph, demonstrate the great service and professionalism the large majority here says you have.

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize for resurrecting a post that's over 90 days old; yet does seem to need an update...

Offlinekinkaku
I AM THE LAW!!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Россия
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: MightyMic]
    #18607512 - 07/24/13 11:24 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

ralph no longer hangs out on this forum:thumbdown: he got flustered at all the bad plublicity then went on to blame the feds and the people of this forum for his shortcomings,hes no longer a sponsor.

to bad about your money though if i where you id look at some other sponsors like the hawk eye's or spore depot:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBittrBuffalo
Deaconica

Loc: Church of the SubGenus
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: kinkaku]
    #18625177 - 07/28/13 06:30 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

So far I've been happy with him. :shrug: But I've only dealt with his US business. I understand that the Canadian business has its issues with service.

--------------------
Disclaimer: This post is a work of fiction, provided for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual persons or events, past or present, is strictly coincidental. All celebrity voices are impersonated. If you begin your ID request with, "I just ate a bunch of these mushrooms…should I not have done that?" I'm just gonna sit back and watch Darwin at work.:mushroom2:

Invisiblejkz
Padawan
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Coruscant
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: BittrBuffalo]
    #18627307 - 07/29/13 05:39 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

There's and easy answer to never getting scammed guys, sporeworks.com :smile:
They're a little on the expensive side, but psilocyber is great to deal with, you can buy with a credit card, and they ship super fast. The last 2 orders I placed with them, were out the door before the day was over. To me that's worth an extra couple dollars for a syringe. Also, they have a great selection and mention you're from the shroomery, bam. Free syringe. I personally won't go anywhere else to buy a spore syringe. Just my 2 cents worth :smile:

--------------------
TEKs I like
Trade list (inc)

OfflineShinjiro04
Stranger

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: jkz]
    #18641421 - 07/31/13 08:48 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Ya I got burned by the Canada side. I emailed them and they claimed to have sent it out again since the "first shipment" never showed up. After reading the complaints here I figured I'd never see it and ordered from Sporeworks. Their syringes showed up in a week and half roughly lol.

I've gone ahead and filed a complaint against Ralphster on the BBB and emailed their hosting company about them. I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too. Anyone that has been burned should lodge complaints as well, their only stealing money because they built up a reputation in the past.

Offlinespore baby
Male

Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: cubo]
    #18642183 - 08/01/13 12:30 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have bought many things via mail too. Maybe, 99% were
delivered no problem. Don't think those mail people are
perfect. Things unfortunately do get lost at times.

Just last week, I had to go to the post office to pick
up a parcel that was sent from Ohio on July 22,2013.
I even had the USPS tracking number and followed my
parcel whereabouts via the online UPSP site. The
last online update said that the post office tried
to deliver the parcel at 11 am on July 26,2013
which is bull. Because the mail only gets delivered
here in the afternoon. Not to mention I was at home
during this supposed delivery attempt.

So I like you I freaked out and called the post office
to find out where it was. The post office clerk that I
spoke to on the telephone told me the parcel was there
and had just been cleared for delivery and never left
the post office yet for any delivery.

Losses are sad for anyone but flipping out online
over $20.00 is sad too. I've never ordered from
Ralphster's so I can comment on them. This post
is to show you that postal workers do mistakes
too.

In the future try ordering from 2 places.
So as not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Edited by spore baby (08/01/13 12:35 AM)

OfflineBittrBuffalo
Deaconica

Loc: Church of the SubGenus
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Shinjiro04]
    #18644140 - 08/01/13 02:07 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shinjiro04 said:
I've gone ahead and filed a complaint against Ralphster on the BBB and emailed their hosting company about them. I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too. Anyone that has been burned should lodge complaints as well, their only stealing money because they built up a reputation in the past.

Don't you think this is a bit vindictive? I hardly believe they were going out of their way to steal from people...they probably just had their heads in their asses. Ripping people off for $20 here and there isn't a great moneymaking scheme...if they were looking to make money (and didn't care about the legality or lack thereof), I can think of far more profitable things they could be doing with their spores than not shipping them to people who pay for them.

--------------------
Disclaimer: This post is a work of fiction, provided for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to actual persons or events, past or present, is strictly coincidental. All celebrity voices are impersonated. If you begin your ID request with, "I just ate a bunch of these mushrooms…should I not have done that?" I'm just gonna sit back and watch Darwin at work.:mushroom2:

Offlineleon trout
Estimated Prophet
Male

Loc: The Timbers of Fennario
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: Shinjiro04]
    #18644387 - 08/01/13 02:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shinjiro04 said:
I'm going to contact the Canada Post too and lodge a complaint and hopefully get their P.O. box shut down too.

yeah, that's a great idea... the availability of spores is something that the Canadian gov't needs to raise their awareness of...

:facepalm:

get the gov't involved in yr little vendetta & they may just decide the best solution is to not allow spores to be traded via mail anymore... i mean, fuck's sake, do you really think they buy the microscopy bit?.. don't push envelopes bro, yr $20 ain't that big of a deal...

--------------------
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” 
  ~ St. Jerome of Marin
:gd_icon:the bus come by & i got on, that's when it all began:gd_icon:

Invisiblelunarweblink
Stranger
Re: Ralphster spores scammed me [Re: leon trout]
    #18645055 - 08/01/13 05:03 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

i can say i have never been scammed from ralphsters and have nothing but good things to say about them us based i always put my web order nbr on the money order when you send payment to them never had any issues

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag