Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Upstate New York
My first trip!
    #1807267 - 08/12/03 10:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Me and a friend (Whimmie) decided we would take some shrooms one day. We bought them and went to our friend Nicks house who surprisingly let us eat them there. We both ate about 2 grams at 10:30, boy did they taste horrible. I was feeling a little nervous, I didn't really know what to expect. It was like going up a big rollercoaster. Anyway me and Whimmie sat around Nicks house for a bit when our other friend Dan stopped by. We told him we took some shrooms, and he has never taken them but was really stoked on getting them that night. We called around and finally got Dan and Nick an eigth of their own to split. I started feeling different, but it was subtle. I was going to go along with them on the ride, but for some strange reason I felt very claustrophobic in the car and decided to stay. Dan and Whimmie took off to make the purchase while me and Nick played some nintendo 64. "I never knew walls could move" I thought. The walls were breathing! This was a really cool sight. I got the sudden urge to walk and explore places, so I took a walk to hannaford and kind of wandered around the parking lot. Man I was having a blast. Walked around this little strip mall just looking inside the stores, somehow being amazed at everything. I finally walked back to Nicks after a few cigarettes. I forget what happened when I went back to talk to Nicks, but I remember going out for a walk again. On my walk I ran into Whimmie and I was really excited. "you feelin different Whimmie?" "Hell yeah dude!". I was feeling real nice. Nick and Dan ate their shrooms, it was about 11:30. Wow, I was so social now. "Hahahahahahahahahahaha". Holy shit why is EVERYTHING so funny? This is great. We smoked a bowl or two. I think Nick and Dan were getting angry at me because I had to tell them some stories of all my adventures of walking and exploring before I hit the bowl. Anyways we finished the bowl and I got up and walked around his house a bit. "I gotta keep walking" I thought. Once I started walking I really did not want to stop. I was probably pissing Nick and Dan off, but I told them they would understand in a little bit. Man, I was really happy. We all kind of chilled out for a bit, I think Nick and Dan were starting to feel it kicking in when me and Whimmie took a crazy stroll to Hannaford. I was wondering why those nice people in cars were looking at us, but it was probably because we were walking in circles in the parking lot in the rain. We went into Hannaford and I bought a pack of cigarettes and a Dr. Pepper. When I was about to pay the cashier I had to do everything my life could depend on not to laugh. I'm surprised I could hold it in, because paying for stuff might have been the funniest thing that has ever happened. After that Whimmie told me that he made 2 new female friends in Hannaford. We went over to meet them, but they were people on book covers. "Dammit Whimmie, it's just a book" I thought. I was wrong. All the books were holograms! The facial features of everyone would move around and morph, kind of like those covers that move around when you tilt them certain ways. We went back outside and smoked tons of cigarettes, I couldn't stop smoking them! Whimmie enlightened me and explained how I was obviously Satan, and he was God. It made complete sense to me, but I told him to call me Beelzebub instead. I also wondered why his face was very similar to a fish. Everytime I looked away Whimmie had a different facial expression and it was kind of creeping me out, I told him to stop but I don't think he knew what I was talking about. On the way back we saw this car with a flat donut. We felt so bad for the car, we really wanted to change that tire for it. The car was so lonely, we had to tell Nick about it. We went back to our "base" at Nicks porch. I think we might have smoked some more pot, but I don't really remember too well. I had the greatest story to tell Nick and Dan. It took me a while to tell stories because I had so many thoughts and feelings I wanted to share with them but couldn't get them out in words. I remember wishing I could just pour out my thoughts and give them to them. Anyway I told them the story of the funny cashier. Nice, I could tell they were finally in the same state as me and Whimmie. I think that's when we all took a walk over to Hannaford. Whimmie found a small plant in the middle of the road and picked it up and was petting it for a while. He held onto that plant for most of the night. We showed them the lonley car but I don't think they felt as much compassion for it as me and Whimmie did. We went to the doors of Hannaford, waiting for them to reopen (they close at around 1am-1:45am or something). The cashier came out to tell us they were reopened. It was the same cashier as before so I started cracking up in tears and I couldn't stop. He knew we were messed up, but he thought we just smoked pot, but Dan blurted out "ah, no... shrooms." He didn't seem to care though, he told us he had some shrooms waiting for him at home. "Nick thats the stranger from my story! Bahaha!" I went back in and looked at those hologram books again. Why is Julia Roberts morphing? I think Nick got lost in Hannaford for a little bit but we all eventually met back up. Whimmie stayed outside the whole time we were in there, he hadn't moved from the same spot on the ground. Now it was me, Dan and Whimmie outside. Whimmie got up and picked up this stop sign and put it inside a shopping cart. I think he really needed to do it. He put the cart right next to the door, and when Nick came out it took him a while to even notice it. I lit a few more cigarettes. Sometimes when I lit them they seemed to be very bent, and it also looked like I was holding grass when I lit it. We got back to Nicks house, and I think things were starting to go wrong for Nick. He said he was feeling very paranoid because his mom was home sleeping. He didn't want to go in or horrible things would happen. He didn't seem frightened but he said he thought he was having a bad trip. I was looking at the trees and leaves near his house and all of them doubled. "From now on that tree is called the 'double tree!' I told Nick. We all were looking at the side of his house that shadows of leaves were on. We all saw faces in it. All the faces I saw were screaming in terror! I couldn't stand looking at it anymore. All the faces had a horrible story behind them. It didn't really effect my awesome mood though. I was talking to a friend on a cell phone, but I kept hearing weirc mechanical beeps so I just gave the phone to Whimmie. Whimmie had a story to tell me, and he told me to stand on his stairs and look down the walkway where it met the road. The walkway represented that point in our life, it was small and short, leading to the big open road, which represented the rest of our lives. A really long and wide road. This made me feel good. We went back inside to roll 2 joints. I found a doll, and if you looked in it's eyes, you would feel very comforted. I showed Nick it and he too found it comforting. He still had high parnoia of his mom coming out of her room. We hurried up to roll the joints to get out of his house. I didn't like being inside anyway. Nick showed me his new bowl, he named it Van Gogh. It really looks like "Starry Night" (the painting) with the colors, so I held it up to a picture of the painting that is hanging on his wall and all of the patterns lined up perfectly with the top right side of the picture, the bowl vanished in the painting! Van Gogh was the perfect name for the bowl. The ceiling seemed abnormally closer to my head, so I got the hell out of there. We all crammed into Nicks car for a nice hotbox. I think my trip was starting to wear down a little bit. During the hotbox I started to feel a little weird and anti-social. I think it was the hotbox that caused the weird feeling. Anyway we got out and chilled on his porch some more. By this time it was about 4-5am. Me and Whimmie were kind of back to normal. I still felt high, and weird. Whimmie drove me home and soon after Dan left. I felt kind of bad because I don't think Nick wanted us to leave. I got home and immidiately felt so relaxed. I was really tired but I couldn't sleep. I probably fell asleep around 6am and had some crazy ass dreams. I woke up, kind of tired, but otherwise feeling fucking great. I will never forget that night, all of those feelings I had, it was such an eye-opener.

The story doesn't really do much justice for all the feelings I had and how crazy things were last night. Man that night was so awesome..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: My first trip! [Re: NHansen]
    #1807525 - 08/12/03 11:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

good times

Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: My first trip! [Re: jba6511]
    #1807613 - 08/12/03 11:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you should use some paragraphs or bullets next time. reading that massive block of text made my eyes fall out. crazy story though

When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports