Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
    #1803671 - 08/12/03 12:22 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You are all big kids, and know the rules of the game. Do not do the crime if you cannot do the time.

If you are going to do the crime, then I strongly suggest being super paranoid about it. You are commiting a felony, remember that. If I was to kill someone, or rob a bank, I would certainly make sure I covered my ass...This is no diffrent, well maybe it is, but you should treat it the same.

If you think you can trust someone to keep your secret, you may be right, in your own dillusional world.

I am not trying to be an asshole, but I know of countless people who have trusted thier own lives in the hands of others. Sure when it comes to the simple shit, you can trust alot of people, but what happens when you take it up a notch? When your buddy gets caught doing whatever he does, and the DEA gives him a way out, all hes gotta do is set someone up and his charges are dropped... Herm.

If you cannot trust yourself to keep a secret, do not trust anyone else. That is the rule my friends. No matter how close to you they are, they are still a risk. I am not questioning thier character, but everyone has a price, and when the price it met, it can turn ugly, its alot easier to just not find out.

You also need to know your laws, and excersize them. People always feel intimidated by the cops, that is thier job. If they knocked on  your door and told you they had no reason to come in, but could they please just look around and try to find a reason to arrest you, they would get the door slammed on thier face. They will follow you, looking for your mistakes, then catch you, and trick you into telling them what they want to know to get off easy.

You should never carry drugs with you in your car, cops can search your car a shitload easier than they can your home. If you must, bring what you are gonna use only, and enough you can eat :smile:

Cops need a warrant to search your residence, and if they have one, they will search it. If they tell you that they have one, thats cool, they dont need your permission to search...they dont need you to say anything, nor do they need your keys. No matter what happens, you will be forced into thinking that if you help them out, they will go easy on you. They wont. If you think that by admitting something small to them, they will go easy on you, thats a joke. They will take anything they can get, and use that as thier probable cause and kick your door open. Do not talk to police without a lawyer present. "We dont need a lawyer, and no one needs to know about the pot."  bullshit.  I cannot stress this enough. Thier job is to lie, cheat, and steal. They are very good at what they do, and they are not your friend. If you think practicing your rights will make them mad, you probably are correct, but them being mad at you is not going to make anything worse my friend.

Do not sign anything, or agree to anything without a lawyer present!
They cannot make you do anything, it is your right to not talk, not move, not sign, not point a finger, and to have a lawyer present at all times. Even if you dont have one, its one hell of a bluff.

If you ever do get caught, they will try and work thier way up the drug food chain, and offer you less charges if you help. This is a moral question you gotta answer, but like I said, dont do the crime if you cant do the time. They will say that you will be protected, that you have nothing to worry about. They wont protect you, and you often times do need to worry. If you think your problems are bad, and the other guy deserves it more than you, you are pretty fucked up in the head, and shouldnt even be doing drugs as it might cause some mental fuckup.

This is my cool little post written in the true crazy ninja fashion. If you dont understand, ill sum it up for you;

Dont tell anyone anything, or you will get the cops on you.
When the cops come, not only know your rights, but EXCERSIZE THEM!
When you do get busted, dont be a narc, karma is a bitch.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.
You are doing a crime, and be the mastermind criminal you always wanted to be, not the lazy, sloppy grower who thought no one had shit on him.

peace

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineriffic
Male
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: tak]
    #1803709 - 08/12/03 12:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

spoken like a true ninja.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: riffic]
    #1803742 - 08/12/03 12:45 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Some more advice: if cops are searching your stuff, make sure you have your keys, cash, and wallet on you (in your pockets, whatever). The last thing you want is them taking that as "evidence".

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: pattern]
    #1803848 - 08/12/03 01:11 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Spot on post ninja. Though I'm of the belief that one has a legal fund so it's a case of "don't do the crime unless you can pay your way out of doing the time". A good legal defense costs a bomb. No point going the route of an appointed public defender who couldn't care less.

Pattern, your av reminds me of that old computer game called magic carpet, it was a top game in its day.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
NO GODS, NO MASTERS
Other User Gallery

Loc: Coast 2 Coast
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: Starter]
    #1804009 - 08/12/03 01:51 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i like the summery at the bottem. It allowed me to figure if i wanted whole post or not, but please put all summeries at the top in the future.

exellent artikal btw.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

"If voting is the democratic participation in our own oppression, voting as harm reduction is a politics that keeps us at the mercy of our oppressors."

Offlinesroc
connect the dots

Loc: on paper
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #1804259 - 08/12/03 03:04 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Something to add- the phone gets alot of people cracked, so watch what you say. The DEA always wants the biggest fish. Good post-ROOT-NINJA-TAK .

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. [Re: sroc]
    #1804838 - 08/12/03 09:05 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I definitely agree with what Starter said.  If you have the money you'd be surprised what you can get out of.

I know of a few lawyers, and they actually pay into pre-paid law.  Its like health insurance but its "lawyer insurance" :smile:

A lot of cops and law officals have it.  Basically you pay into it every month and if someone takes you to court, you have the money to pay for a decent lawyer.  You can also call an 800# and get legal advice on the spot. 

Considering that the average court case will run you about 30k.  Having a good team of lawyers will make a world of difference.

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Community >> Security and Safety