Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeybs14a
Stranger
Re: noobie looking to try mexicana for migraines [Re: mikeybs14a]
    #18047719 - 04/02/13 04:53 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Just a quick question how much of the truffles should I initially take

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleop2kal
 User Gallery

#18047760 - 04/02/13 05:01 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I have chronic cluster headaches, and i usually dose weekly to keep them under control. My normal dose is 6 grams of cubes. You may or may not have to dose weekly, some only have to dose monthly some every other month.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure psylocybin has a chemical make up somewhat similar to some of the medicines given for migraines.  like sumatriptan aka imitrex

--------------------

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #18047792 - 04/02/13 05:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

mikey, i recommend against taking first thing in the morning unless you have absolutely no plans until the next day. this is because you can lose all sense of time, and you can get very anxious worrying that you won't come down in time.

also, it's best to have a meal about 3-4 hours prior, since you don't want to be hungry, but you don't want food in your stomach either.

so for these reasons i think it's best to take them late afternoon, having no other plans before bed. easiest to relax that way.

as for dosage, ask the people from whom you buy them how much is a light, medium, strong dose. if they don't know, don't buy. light to medium is good for a first-timer, and will certainly be enough to tell you if they fix your migraines. i don't recommend taking more once you dose. take more next time if you want a stronger experience. it's very hard to predict effects if you dose more than once per session.

there is no damage long or short to worry about, and you don't need to see a shrink later. it's not poison. but if you don't take certain precautions very seriously, you can have a very bad time indeed, and this can lead in the worst case to lasting trauma. the risks aren't physical as much as psychological, from going in with bad "set and setting."

read about set and setting. make sure you're in a peaceful place inside and out. headphones with music you like is great. make sure you are with people you like and trust absolutely. you just might have the time of your life, but it's not a party drug!

good luck to you!

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: noobie looking to try mexicana for migraines [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #18051438 - 04/03/13 09:16 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Nice advice latherdome.

OP: I would just stick with the truffles if they're what's good around you and worth a shot.  If they fail the LSA of the seeds of the Rivea corymbosa plant may provide remedy in the form of a cold water extract.

Chew them well to make available more goodies.

4-AcO-DMT is a legal research chemical that some have speculated is a pro-drug for Psilocin.

HBWR = Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose; a seed containing LSA* like Rivea Corymbosa ("Ololiuqui") or Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds but which is more potent and more nauseating/less psychedelic.  But HBWR could be great for therapeutic use with the right (more expensive)seeds (from Hawaii or Madagascar).

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (04/03/13 09:20 AM)

Offlinemikeybs14a
Stranger
Re: noobie looking to try mexicana for migraines [Re: flickedbic]
    #18053057 - 04/03/13 03:47 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you guys and girls off to dam Friday morning so I'll let u all know wat the outcome is without trying this I'll never know so hotel room big bottle of fresh cold oj  iPod some chilled music and just kick back on a light dose been advised about 7_8 grams of fresh truffles

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains