Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself...
    #1801438 - 08/11/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

All right, there has been a lot of talk about the different densities, etc, and people have been wondering where the sources come from, here is The Source. I ask you that you take the time to read it, there is a lot here, but it is well worth it. How can you argue agansit it if you don't know what you are arguing agansit. Please read it. Read it slowly, some parts are harder to grasp. The first time I found it, I had only found Section 3, and it definitely blew my mind..

By the way, notice the definition of the word density in the first section, that should clear things up in that case..

So, here's the link: The Ra Dialogues Note that no one is allowed to argue here until reading it, I have no way of enforcing it, but just please read, in the fairness of optimism.. I will read any texts on your views if necessary. Please comment, as I find this interesting in the EXTREME.
Thanks, and enjoy.
Peace.

(I will also be reading, as I said, I've only had access to Section 3 before).

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1801545 - 08/11/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I will read it, but I do not consider "channeling" a valid source. If someone could "channel" previously unknown information that was later validated, then maybe; but to date no channelings meet this simple criterion.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Swami]
    #1801595 - 08/11/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I really don't agree with the whole channeling thing, either, but I guess a lot of what Ra says was later proven. And, to me at least, he answers so many fucking nagging questions, it just makes my head swim...
I'm almost done with Section One now, it is a little easier for me to read and understand, since I read Section Three over and over again. It takes some getting used to reading it.. but it is so fucking worth it. I will continue on.. (by the way, don't let something that you might disagree with make you dismiss it and stop reading, I guarantee, just keep reading....)
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1801735 - 08/11/03 12:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've read up to Section 3 now, that is it for tonight. Anyone see anything compelling? It rings true to me in volumes...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1801817 - 08/11/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'll rest my judgement until any of this comes up as an argument in a discussion. I'm not going to waste my time studying someones superstitious ideas instead of someone else's different superstitious ideas, unless there is some compelling reason to do so. I usually find it much more valuable to spend my time studying scientific ideas. Was this stuff scientific? In that case I retract some of the above statements...

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1801828 - 08/11/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

puhhhhhhh leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

i stopped reading when i got to the part where it said we came here from mars.

go to college and take some science courses.

concern yourself with the facts of reality instead of some fictional b.s. that some bored, confused soul has made up.

i'm sorry for being so judgemental without reading on further, but with my scientific background i just can't help it.

peace,

rebelsteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1801887 - 08/11/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, im enticed...i'll go see what its about...

edit: ....sorry, couldn't do it. :frown:  What i did read was about some people who suposedly meet this ra, and he talks among other stuff.

Can someone summerize?  Is this all about these peoples conversations with ra?
(im at work so my reading time is limited)

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (08/11/03 01:43 PM)

Anonymous

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1801936 - 08/11/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

thats one of the most interesting things ive read in months.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1801953 - 08/11/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No, it is about what Ra has said, stuff about the universe, etc. It isn't really able to be summarized, he touches on so many stuff and it is rather long. However, for those willing to read something new that DOES NOT fit in with their tightly-knit beliefs, it is well worth it.

A lot of what he talks about ties in with things we already know about, seems to fully explain or account for it. A lot of what he said was later found to be true in science, actually, and he reportedly said this before then...

Rhizoid, some of it was scientific, a lot of it to us are theories on the way the universe works. It is sort of hard to read, as it is definitely a completely different way of thinking than most people are accustomed to, but when you read through it without instantly judging or dismissing, and just sort of realize what he is saying, trying to understand that perspective, you will learn more than you ever will scrutunizing and mentally disproving it every word along the way...

I'd actually suggest starting to read it from Section 3, and also suggest ignoring the whole channeling thing. Try to understand the IDEAS that are being expressed here, no matter how foreign or unscientific they might seem.. a lot of it later becomes proven by science. Take a step ahead of the vastly proven, it isn't comfortable at first, but the rewards can be great. floating... floating...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1801981 - 08/11/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

if you really want to get a discussion going, why not pick out one or two of your favorite ideas from this message and present them for evaluation.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Swami]
    #1801998 - 08/11/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's what I'm working on, I just had some other stuff to take care of. As it happened, I just clicked my favorites link in my other browser window, and switched back here to see the new posts. 1/4 of a step ahead of me, Swami..
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1802033 - 08/11/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well i must say, the 3rd section is much more interesting.......

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1802121 - 08/11/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RA: You speak with Ra. There is no separation. You would call it a social memory complex thus indicating many-ness. To our understanding, you are speaking to an individualized portion of consciousness (B1, 162)

[NOTE: In other words, Ra represents an entire planet worth of beings who have all fused into one unified consciousness. Each density in the Octave moves closer and closer to the fully unified One Mind of the Creation, the structures and abilities of mind becoming increasingly difficult for the human entity to fathom.]

A basic idea that runs through all of this is that the Creator is experiencing himself, that He was infinitely divided, and evoultion is everything working its way back to being One (although we are still One, this is the paradox, the split). Not only that, but that process is infinite, to be played out forever. How can One be divided into parts?

Infinity isn't really something that we can explain right now, can we? It is obvious that our Universe in infinite, to me. If it was finite, that there was an edge, then what is beyond the edge? Get it?

Quote:

RA: The term density is a, what you call, mathematical one.

The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave.

Within your great octave of experience which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, there are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely. (B1, 157-158)

[Note: Even though this material came several years before the widespread knowledge of chaos theory and fractals, what Ra is describing is precisely a fractal-based, harmonic universe.]

How can there be an infinite part of a whole, and all of these infinite parts of the whole divided into infinite parts? The Creator experiencing Himself... is the entire reason we are here to become aware of the fact that we aren't really here? Reality and infinity are two interesting subjects, two subjects that I do not think any of us can truthfully understand right now.

The idea here is that evolution is the race back to being unifed, the fact being, I think, that it cannot be true that we are part of something infinite, and the working up through levels of densities will correct this falsehood, that there is manyness, back to being One.

These are just some thoughts, and there is no way of proving anything I said, anything really that Ra said in these texts. But please tell me it started to open the eyes a little, brought that little question out. Remember the paradox...
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1802122 - 08/11/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"a lot of what Ra says was later proven."

A lot of what that Nostradomus guy said was later proven as well, but was he really a prophet?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1802130 - 08/11/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
"a lot of what Ra says was later proven."

A lot of what that Nostradomus guy said was later proven as well, but was he really a prophet?

Not really what I meant to say, my mistake. A lot of the ideas that he sort of expressed were later presented in different areas of science, and I should have used the term some, not a lot... Sorry.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1802644 - 08/11/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well I've just finished reading Section One, and I must say, this is some interesting reading. The part about the Higher Self rings especially true for me. In fact, it kind of corroborates what I wrote in this post:

Quote:

Revelation said:
What I realized was that there are higher levels of the self which we are usually not focused on. It is through these higher levels that we navigate through events which are further ahead of us (I, me) in time.

And from the website:

Quote:

The Higher Self seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of the entity.

Hmm...*strokes beard*...

--------------------

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: Revelation]
    #1803350 - 08/11/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I really believe it.I cant wait to get two the 4th demension and have a different vehicle.THATS BAD ASS!!!

--------------------
Ah Shit

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1803438 - 08/11/03 09:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Section 1, III
H. TWO RACES ARE ON EARTH IN 2ND DENSITY FORM
RA: However there are two races which use the 2nd density form. One is from Maldek. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as 'Bigfoot'.

Bigfoot was revealed to be a hoax already. So how can this other race be something that doesn't exist in the first place?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1803644 - 08/11/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ahh OK then :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePyronate
Prying open mythird eye

Loc: Forever I walk among the ...
Re: The Answers Are Here, Read For Yourself... [Re: trendal]
    #1804155 - 08/12/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
revealed to be a hoax

*twitch*

Every time someone uses this phrase, God kills a kitten.

Seriously though. Revealed to be a hoax? What the fuck does that mean?

Remember that several bits of evidence related to the Loch Ness Monster were revealed to be hoaxes. But there remains a vast wealth of evidence that has not only not been debunked, but in a few cases has actually convinced marine biologists that some kind of large aquatic creature is or has been residing in Loch Ness.

Point being: Merely because some evidences have been shown to be false does not mean there is no Bigfoot (or something similar).

Even assuming no positive evidence whatsoever, proving a negative is an extreme difficulty, verging on impossibility.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom... keep that in mind at all times."

--Bill Hicks (RIP)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom