Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
2c-t-4 (a trip report)
    #1795219 - 08/09/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well i decided to post a trip report seeing as how this was definatley the most intense phenethylamine i have ever done.here ya go.

3:00 pm - my friend "L" comes over to my house with the t4. he had 4 pills with 15mg's in each one. we watch some springer then decide we might as well start dosing. we each take one, then wait 15 minutes and take the other one. so each of us have taken 30 mgs. i could taste the chemical through the pill too, it was werid. kinda reminded me of how mushrooms taste.

4:30 pm - were both starting to fell something, so we decide it would be a good idea to smoke some greenery to calm the nerves. we both get high as hell. this is when the trip started too. (this isnt that much of a body buzz drug, more of a visual mind fuck) I start seeing small things like the pattern on my wall moving. there are also a lot of tracers on almost everything.

5:00 pm - we are both tripping pretty hard now so we turn off the tv and put on some music. the first cd is the dammed. my visual are gradually increasing. im seeing rotating patterns in the raindrops on my window. im also getting these weird purple and green shadows on the numbers of my digital clock. there is also this weird phenononom(sp) where if i dont focus on anything my vision will get segmented and parts will get pushed forward or backwards just like a shelf. when i close my eyes i get transported completly out of my body, not like mushrooms though. on mushrooms when you close your eyes you see tons of cool patterns and its kinda like floatinng through a tunnel. when i closed my eyes i was placed in weird places that i had no control of what was happening. the first time i closed my eyes, i awoke sitting in the back of a pick up truck in the middle of the woods. everything had this very dark errie glow to it also. nothing that was happening made any sense, it was happening just because it could.

6:30 pm - we decide to go outside and smoke a cigarette, even though i dont smoke. being outside is crazy. the air is very thick. this drug keeps pressing this feeling of a dark foreboding feeling, i couldnt explain it if i tried. we both decide that being outside is driving us insane( which is usually the opposite while on shrooms) so we head back inside.

7:00 pm- we get back inside and i put on an iron butterfly cd. the music is almost to intense to listen too, with all the rising and building of sound. so i put in jimi hendrix electric lady land. i literally think that listening to it smashed my brain. its not that it sounded bad, it was the opposite, it sounded stunning. you could just feel every note pulsate into your psyche. every word got over analyzed though. what message was he trying to send with this. stuff like that. just like lsd.

8:00 pm - we decide to through in a movie to try and get a grip on the situation. i put in predator, with arnold. this movie if fucking tripped out if any of you havent seen it. all of the gun fire and bombs blended together and didnt even sound threating. the heat cameras though were fucking wicked. after the movie had ended, semmed like forever. we went outside to smoke another bowl of buddah.

10:00 pm- in my yard smokin, still trippin hard might i add. when were done with the bowl. we just start dazing off looking around. my yard is very big with lots of plants and bugs. almost like the jungle in predator. we both start hearing gunfire and shit that was in the movie. i kept thinking i was seeing the predators yellow eyes in the bushes. the paranoia gets pretty bad so we both decide its time to go back inside.

12:00 am- the visuals are the first thing to leave. but you are still fucked up after the visuals leave. i decide to watch late night talk shows. every guest seems awkward and unfunny. macy gray on jimmy kimmel was hillarious though. she was so unbelievable fucked up on heroin. or some kind of opiate. she just sat there and mummbled, with here eyes almost completly closed and glossed. she didnt even stand up when someone else came out. just what i was looking for drugged out programing.

i didnt come completly down until 6 am when i went to bed. this drug felt like one long ass peak. just when you thought you hit the peak, it just kept on goin and goin. this was way different then 2c-e, 2c-i. it was more acid like. I could see someone have a bad trip on this though. its a very dark errie drug, with a lot of confusion and chaos. id recommend smaller doses than 30 mg for most people. me and my friend are just insane so dont anyone emulate anything we did. i felt strange for a couple days afterward too, but then again i felt crazy before i took this :crazy2: 

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: Infrared]
    #1797446 - 08/10/03 04:50 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nice report :smile: :thumbup: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1797582 - 08/10/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DEep24blue said:
its a very dark errie drug, with a lot of confusion and chaos.

Sounds like my kind of drug...  :devil:  :wink:

Great trip report and thanks for the info. 2c-t-4 is sorta rare...

BTW, you mentioned 2c-i and 2c-e...are there any major differences between the two in your own experience (effects wise)? 

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1798134 - 08/10/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hmmm, in my opinion 2c-i and 2c-e had very differnt visuals, but practically the same body buzz. 2c-i visuals semmed to be brighter. i also got some cool aztec patterns on my carpet and arm hair. but what was weird with 2c-i is that if i concentrated on making my visuals go away they would, but would return a couple minutes later.2c-e visuals were almost on the cooler side of the color spectrum. they also made everything apper to be very smooth and liquidy almost. 2c-e is definatley my favorite, i love it when everything in the world looks like an oil painting. so to sum it up 2c-i is like a neon sign, and 2c-e is like an oil painting.

--------------------

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1798326 - 08/10/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the information. :grin: 

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineDoTheTrain
journeyman

Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1798810 - 08/10/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

where can you obtain these? are they an illegal substance only sold on the street or can you order them online or somethin?

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: DoTheTrain]
    #1799125 - 08/10/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

they're semi legal, and are obtainable from exotic chem suppliers.

--------------------

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: 2c-t-4 (a trip report) [Re: Infrared]
    #1801079 - 08/11/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DEep24blue said:
well i decided to post a trip report seeing as how this was definatley the most intense phenethylamine i have ever done.here ya go.

*snip* so each of us have taken 30 mgs.

The intensity doesn't really surpise me since you took about 1.5x shulgin's recommended max dosage, and his reports say that 22mg was too much. Decent report though.

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

#1807571 - 08/12/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I guess those chems just dont have a very good affinity to my receptors, because I've taken 30mg of 2c-t-4 and also 2c-t-7 and didnt get much effects at all. 2c-i worked ok, but not what I expected from 40mg. I've taken 12mg of 2c-b and felt it, but that was a low dose so i think it has potential. Mescaline works just fine for me.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1808804 - 08/13/03 09:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nice report....thanks :cool: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
    #1811044 - 08/13/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i also got some cool aztec patterns on my carpet and arm hair 

that sounds ALOT like 2ct7... the predominant patterning on people's faces/carpet/etc was aztec...

Quote:

2c-e visuals were almost on the cooler side of the color spectrum. they also made everything apper to be very smooth and liquidy almost. 2c-e is definatley my favorite, i love it when everything in the world looks like an oil painting. so to sum it up 2c-i is like a neon sign, and 2c-e is like an oil painting.

are u talkin about OEV or CEV?
ive noticed that t7's CEVs are quite smooth and liquid, and i always have the feeling of being watched.. or that im interacting with a living seprate entity(s)
where as the OEVs seem to be shakey, sparks, flashes mixed with some smoothness.... alot of sparkle.... tremors....
(sorry to keep goin back to 7, but its the only one i know well... i had quite an affinity for it when it was legal...)

thank you for the report, you have inspired me to once again venture into the world of phens
(phens were always my fav, but after losing 2ct7 to los federalies i just didnt have the heart to make or aquire them.. so i turned to 4-HO-DMT and ended up here :smile: )

[hyp] 

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #2131175 - 11/23/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

what's known about brain damage or bodily damage in relation to any of these rc's?

--------------------
.oOo. Selling your babies for my bandwidth since 1994 .oOo.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: 2c-t-4 (a report) [Re: etard]
    #2131525 - 11/23/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

RESEARCH CHEMICAL

That's the beauty of it, no one knows :laugh:
Sasha's still sharp as a thumb tack though.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: 2c-t-4 (a trip report) [Re: Ripple]
    #2145789 - 11/30/03 02:21 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If you remember my post on 2c-t-7 in the other drugs forum - it turned out that this was infact 2c-t-4 and i consummed about 40mg and the result was about 15 hours of what is best described as being stuck in the hell from the movie 'hellraiser' - nasty, but the most visual ive ever come across - i was completely dissassociated - knew not up or down.
ill fidn it and link it here.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: 2c-t-4 (a trip report) [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2145799 - 11/30/03 02:29 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

oops - it turned out to be 2c-t-2...
I was recently diagnosed with an overactive thyroid, so some of this experience was probably coloured with that.
here it is at 40mg:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...part=1&vc=1

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract