Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | 469 | 470 | 471 | 472 | 473 | 474 | 475 | 476 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKenInVic
Hey Bulldog
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Stone from the Sun Flag
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: 1234go]
    #24014143 - 01/16/17 09:35 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I think it would be better for everyone all around if the two of you could bury the hatchet, just not continually in each other.

Just tryin' to spread some cactus love.  :smile:

--------------------
***My SGFC***  ***ID Mushrooms Here***
Pondering the question, "Are we all here, because we're not all there?"

"Because something is happening here, but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones."  Ballad of a Thin Man by Mrs. Zimmerman's little boy, Bobby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSpellbound
PegasusTheFlyingHorse
Female User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: KenInVic] * 1
    #24014597 - 01/16/17 12:39 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

So I bought Beast in august last year, in two halves

I potted the top cut to root for me

And the base is making one pup so far

So I've left the base since august til now, and decided today it's time to have a peek and see if he is rooting, rotting, or other :lol:
And here he is :awesome:

--------------------
Mescaline Tea - the one singular occasion of my entire life I cooked for 9 hours :lmafo:

The trick is to be yourself, in a world trying to make you like everyone else :heart:

Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Spellbound]
    #24014621 - 01/16/17 12:48 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome!!! That beast is ready to start taking on water!

Grey Fox your plant looks like Altman's TPQC, they have a couple clones of trich

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Loc: In heaven bored as hell
    #24014777 - 01/16/17 01:42 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1234go said:
Quote:

SHROOMYG said:
Quote:

spaceman101 said:
Someone please quote what I say so he can see it but I'm not going to say anything to anger anyone so no worries there.

Anyways that's an awesome plant there Ferrel. I remember you named those offset growths for me at one point that seem to just grow as strange bumps often not even around an areole.

What were those bumps called again Bro? I can't remember what you told me it was  :justdontknow:

He still  won't be able to see that.

If you want someone that's ignoring you to see your post; someone has to quote it and change the ignored users name a bit.

space-man101
spaceman1o1

...you get the idea.

Could you do me that favor Bro? I just want to know what these growths are called and I know he's told me in the past.

--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:

Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: spaceman101]
    #24014806 - 01/16/17 01:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The hatchet with ferrel and I will not be buried this time even though I've accomplished burying it 3 or 4 times before this.

He doesn't like how I show appreciation from time to time and has admittedly no sense of humor in which I have excess. I just want to have fun with what's left of my life and not sulk because it sucks so much. Also a LOT of this has to do with KBG going haywire because ferrel and him have been CLOSE friends for years and when I popped into the picture it seemingly made ferrel angry I was told on many occasions because I wasn't so dry.  (it was explained to me as if it was a jealousy of sorts but I don't know for sure so don't take it like that till we know 100%).

Anyways that's just a little explanation but in all honesty it doesn't really matter because it doesn't really mean a fucking thing. I love and respect the guy and nothing will change that so I'm far from bitter. Just callin it as I sees it.

Now lets spread some more cactus LOVE  :naughty:

--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:

Here's The Noob Forum

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

#24014893 - 01/16/17 02:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:
Could you do me that favor Bro?

I'm not sure how I feel about doing that...I hesitate. If he has you on ignore, it seems he's chosen not to interact with you for a reason.

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

#24014908 - 01/16/17 02:30 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1234go said:
Quote:

spaceman101 said:
Could you do me that favor Bro?

I'm not sure how I feel about doing that...I hesitate. If he has you on ignore, it seems he's chosen not to interact with you for a reason.

WOW!!! That is beautiful :splooge:  This is what offended him sooo much :shrug:

It's all fucking due to me using the splooge gif the forum has up to show apprexciation for a beautiful plant in which I haven't done for a while and KactusbranG going fuckin nuts spreading bad info so nothing in that post will offend him or hurt him in any way. Hell could you make a post and say "what are those growths called that seem to bubble out of trichos???"

You can say you told spaceman what they were once when yaw was cool but he can't remember right now  :shrug:

There's no reason to make absolutely nothing at all into a fucking mountain like this  :justdontknow:  We all just people who wanna learn how to respect and cultivate these plants properly. Nothing more and nothing less! None of you guys are any better or worse than I am so we all need to stop off our high horses and just get to work  :hug:

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

InvisibleMostly_HarmlessM
wyrd bið ful aræd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Perfidious Albion Flag
    #24015032 - 01/16/17 03:20 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

If you want to make your drama public, remember to use the OT thread please. :facepalm:

--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 

|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

OfflineSHROOMYG
Strange
 User Gallery

Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Mostly_Harmless] * 1
    #24015130 - 01/16/17 03:49 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Few pics of my first grafts (sso2xsso1) and my first pup on a lil bridg

--------------------
“Plants are the missing link in the search to understand the human mind and its place in nature.” - Terrence McKenna

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Loc: Darkside of the moon Flag
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Spellbound]
    #24015339 - 01/16/17 05:23 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Spellbound said:
So I bought Beast in august last year, in two halves

I potted the top cut to root for me

And the base is making one pup so far

So I've left the base since august til now, and decided today it's time to have a peek and see if he is rooting, rotting, or other :lol:
And here he is :awesome:

:awethumb:

Beautiful girl.

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

OfflineNDStepp84
Stellar nuclear waste
Male User Gallery
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: SHROOMYG]
    #24015354 - 01/16/17 05:28 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SHROOMYG said:

Few pics of my first grafts (sso2xsso1) and my first pup on a lil bridg

Looking good:greenthumb:

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

:takingnotes: Links and teks:takingnotes:
ND's grow log and discussion
Plant thread

Offlinenolongrlurkin
pre-shamanic warrior
Male User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: nolongrlurkin]
    #24015472 - 01/16/17 06:19 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nolongrlurkin said:
Oh man... Coconut water is not the miracle growing solution I thought it would be!! My newly sewn seeds are competing with white fuzzy mold!!! My guess is the sugars in The coconut water is now being consumed by some kind of fungus. I sprayed with h2o2 and put it outside so it will hopefully kill the infestation.. Any other thoughts/ideas? Seeds haven't germinated yet-it's only been 2 days.

Hey hey! I had to work today so I was dying to get back home and check on my trays! Almost all the fungus melted away but there are still a few concerning spots.. I think Il leave the chamber outside cuz I live in the sunshine state with perfect weather the next few days! I quoted myself incase anybody missed my distressing morning post! Feel my distress!!!

--------------------
Cannabis for the body, cubensis for the mind, cactus for the spirit.

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

#24015478 - 01/16/17 06:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

What was the purpose of using coconut water? Whats the premise behind this?

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Offlinenolongrlurkin
pre-shamanic warrior
Male User Gallery

#24015616 - 01/16/17 07:22 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

More better. I hear coconut water is quite nutritious and I went by the book last time and it worked fine-- I think of it as a baseline for what a grow should look like. Baseline established, let the experiments begin.

--------------------

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

#24015692 - 01/16/17 07:43 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Ah i see. Sucks avout that mold thoigh.

--------------------
-Karode

Offlinenolongrlurkin
pre-shamanic warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: ferrel_human]
    #24015733 - 01/16/17 07:57 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Oh man I thought I was about to get roasted by the op..! Another bullet-- dodged!

--------------------

Offlinedrakenov
Wandering Dude
 User Gallery
    #24015920 - 01/16/17 09:05 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

you use coconut water to promote pupping supposedly works because of Auxins I think it is that's in the water

definitely dilute it quite a bit at least more than half.

Gonna be doing this in a little bit actually I have the coconut water ready n everything.

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #24016270 - 01/16/17 11:53 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mostly_Harmless said:
If you want to make your drama public, remember to use the OT thread please. :facepalm:

Hey Mostly could you please tell me what these growths that pop up on Trichos and just form a bump are called? That's all I was trying to do. No More and No Less! I know ferrel has told me before and I've forgotten so if you don't know off hand just ask him and he should have the answer.

I find these growths really interesting and seem to have a lot of genetics over here that are putting out these growths :jointsmile:

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

InvisibleMostly_HarmlessM
wyrd bið ful aræd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Perfidious Albion Flag
    #24016438 - 01/17/17 01:49 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Seems to be growing stems like a crested monstrose can? New branches put out, that aren't formed by a new pup. I don't know of a specific term.

--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 

|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

InvisibleSpellbound
PegasusTheFlyingHorse
Female User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: Trichocereus Growers Unite! [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #24016455 - 01/17/17 02:08 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you Ferrell and r3dz, I'm so happy with him!
Can't wait til I can water him and get him growing again, I was hoping for odd root, didn't expect so many to be growing :awesome:

Though on minus I did have a small cactus die that I found yesterday too :frown:
Rip baby cactus :frown:

--------------------
Mescaline Tea - the one singular occasion of my entire life I cooked for 9 hours :lmafo:

The trick is to be yourself, in a world trying to make you like everyone else :heart:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | 469 | 470 | 471 | 472 | 473 | 474 | 475 | 476 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate