Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: DECEPTICON MANOR
QUick insigHt HELP!
    #1799589 - 08/10/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hi I WAS WOnderINg if ANyone bought any syringes from sporeworks?>>how was the conclusion?>>>i bought 4 and havent seen signs of progress yet,,,,but the creeper strand.i got somewhere else seems to be kikIN stronG!.....the one i got from sporeworks.are .malabar,penis,golden teacher.>>would anyof those take alil longer to start culturing
?>...one more quest>>my creeper cakes are about week or so.to fuLLy colonizing ..when should i know it the right time to birth .,,after  pinning signs?..its almost covering the top-dry vermiculite....if it doesnt pin when should I put it in cold shock..this is MY first time im lil confused >.>can someone  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :shake: :shake: :shake: >shine some light !thanx 

--------------------
Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Loc: Here-->[x]
Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: botanisthype]
    #1799737 - 08/10/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

did you shake the syringe to redistribute the spores in the solution before innoculating? you don't have to wait for invitro pins to birth...you can wait a week after the outside of the cake is covered with mycelium to allow the mycelium to colonize the inner core of the cake...after that you can dunk and cold shock...

--------------------

i dont cultivate...i just post pictures, spread knowledge, and give advice
my brain's illegal because it contains DMT in the pineal gland, and so does your brain and everyone elses
the name's GestaltAssault not Get Us A Slut

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1799763 - 08/10/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

botanisthype said:
hi I WAS WOnderINg if ANyone bought any syringes from sporeworks?>>how was the conclusion?>>>i bought 4 and havent seen signs of progress yet,,,,but the creeper strand.i got somewhere else seems to be kikIN stronG!.....the one i got from sporeworks.are .malabar,penis,golden teacher.>>would anyof those take alil longer to start culturing
?>...one more quest>>my creeper cakes are about week or so.to fuLLy colonizing ..when should i know it the right time to birth .,,after  pinning signs?..its almost covering the top-dry vermiculite....if it doesnt pin when should I put it in cold shock..this is MY first time im lil confused >.>can someone  :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :shake: :shake: :shake: >shine some light !thanx 

Dude, stop smoking crack before you post. 

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: Sev]
    #1799827 - 08/10/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

im new to this >>i read all the teks unlike other newbies who are like ""if I buy sterile dung..and store it in the dark ..will it grow mushrooms?"".and i got questions...>stop being a prick. SEV!~

--------------------

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #1799840 - 08/10/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

really...

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Invisiblebotanisthype
P$ylocibe$ounDW@vE!
Male User Gallery

Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: george castanza]
    #1800183 - 08/10/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

YEH >>there was a dude >>that posted that quest.. a earlier last week..askIN if he BOught steril dunG shrooms would grow......beinG not to Mock him .cuz it s Logical quest.>>>>..and>>so HE WAS MOCKEd.....>now seriously.>.COME ON MAN!!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
    #1800684 - 08/11/03 03:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

some people jus tthink that stupid questions deserve dumb answers, hehehe im one of them.

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1800780 - 08/11/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

In my experiance sporeworks' (aka sporebank's) spores are of an extremely poor quality. If you send them a letter of complaint, they'll probably send you some replacement spores... I can just imagine...

deAr sprwrks >>> uR spres r fuCKiNg sHit :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: ???!! >>quest!! :wtf: gVe mme smE fuCinG nU 1s >>> !! :wtf:!!??? :confused: :wtf: 

Offlineluigi
journeyman
Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: OJK]
    #1800890 - 08/11/03 07:16 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I also tried sporeworks spore syringes and it took over a week to see any sign off life.But they will grow.I don't buy from them anymore other venders have much better spores that only take half as long.

OfflineErik006
MushroomCultivator

Loc: Ontario
Re: QUick insigHt HELP! [Re: luigi]
    #1800967 - 08/11/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, same here, i dont really like spore works spores. Their shipping sucked. Took long to even start colonising.
Get spores from Ralphster and you'll be happy you did.

:frown: Erik006

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1800975 - 08/11/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You really would get more help if you got a firmer grasp on the English language. Try switching >> for a period, and quit the stupid bUlLsHiT capitalization. Your posts are to hard to read.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #1801153 - 08/11/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

thread closed *click*

try the sponsors' forum next time

--------------------
buh

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale