Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinezee007
Gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Klonopin [Re: NWlight]
    #17985391 - 03/20/13 04:42 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
So OP, how well do do you recommend the last 12 hours?

going from 20 mg is absurd :lol: that's an order of magnitude more.  THere's no way that your tolerance went up that fast.

or perhaps I should ask tomorrow.  sometimes the amnesia isn't permanent until after some sleep.. (ime)

Enjoy regardless :grin:

:lol: Woke up at 3am today, didn't black out or anything though and stayed up until 6 that night with only a slight difference in mood etc.

I actually took about 15mg of Melatonin around 5:30 to help me sleep because I was afraid I wasn't going to get any, partly due to the fact I was frustrated I wasted all the benzos, I took a vyvanse earlier, and lastly I had a lot going through my mind with my current situation if you are familiar at all with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezee007
Gone.
Male User Gallery

Re: Klonopin [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17985453 - 03/20/13 04:53 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

MilkdudTitties said:
^took 20mg, claims he doesn't feel a thing.

Tell me if you still remember today when tomorrow comes. Benzo's dont provide a high, they provide a feeling of extreme relaxation and elimate anxiety.

When i took benzos the first handful of times, i would claim that i didnt feel a thing, until i woke up the next day and looked back thinking 'holy shit i was fucked up'

It's just weird. I know the memory loss and the "not knowing you're fucked up" factor when it comes to benzos.

I was just claiming I didn't get that extreme relaxation feeling I'm used to when I take 6-8mg of kpins. One other thing I didn't mention in op is that I took them on an empty stomach.

I've had plenty of experiences too where I took benzos, and usually it was with xanex where at the time I didn't feel a thing, but woke up not being able to recall anything, losing all my shit, and friends sending me absurd pictures of myself. Still after last night I was able to recall everything.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Klonopin [Re: zee007]
    #17985465 - 03/20/13 04:56 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

I have a bottle of klonopin but have never tried one yet. For now I am going to stick to etizolam because they say it is less addictive, but I am looking forward to tasting the klonopins. For some reason the idea of benzos is very appealing to me, I just want to gobble them up. So I definetly have to be cautious.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Klonopin [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17985474 - 03/20/13 04:58 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
I have a bottle of klonopin but have never tried one yet. For now I am going to stick to etizolam because they say it is less addictive, but I am looking forward to tasting the klonopins. For some reason the idea of benzos is very appealing to me, I just want to gobble them up. So I definetly have to be cautious.

Please do. Read this again (or the first time if you haven't read it yet):

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Benzodiazepine tolerance builds up very quickly depending on the benzo. Alprozalam has a very short half-life so if you abuse it over a week at the the same dose you won't really feel it anymore after a week.

Klonopin's half-life isn't much longer so yes, tolerance building up that fast is normal. The most amount of time you should be on a benzodiazepine with that short of a half-life is 3-4 weeks, otherwise you'll start feeling withdrawals. If you keep going then you face Gand Mal's seizures, and horrible w/d's not much different from alcohol especially if you up your dose.

I've seen it many times with friends and have gone through it myself when I was younger. You should probably lay off of them man. Just trying to look out (even if you feel kinda shitty for a couple days).

I'm not trying to be alarmist. This is a drug forum after all. Just be careful guys.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Offlinezee007
Gone.
Male User Gallery

Re: Klonopin [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17985604 - 03/20/13 05:23 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
My tolerance straight skyrocketed in a very short period of time, andsince, my tolerance has not gone down at all. I went from taking 6-8mg for a fun night of that smooth benzo buzz, to completely blacking out and having took 30mg of klonopin in a single night not even realizing it... shit escalated quickly

I'm kinda confused, you're tolerance was high so you took 6-8mg with no effect escalating to a dose of 30mg?

:lol: When I got my first bottle of kpins, I took like 4mg, and when I woke up with like 1/4 the bottle of what I got prescribed... 

Quote:

DarkElf said:
I'm on valium (Been on Klonopin before) The first time I took any kid of Benzo, I was highly fucked up. The next day, it didn't do anything "high" for me. It just made me relaxed, and tired.

Now I take it, and it doesn't do anything, except keep me level. And I'm on a max daily dose of 40mg. (Valium)

I build a tolerance quick to meds/drugs.

How do you compare valium to klonopin? I also build up very quick tolerances to meds.

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Benzodiazepine tolerance builds up very quickly depending on the benzo. Alprozalam has a very short half-life so if you abuse it over a week at the the same dose you won't really feel it anymore after a week.

Klonopin's half-life isn't much longer so yes, tolerance building up that fast is normal. The most amount of time you should be on a benzodiazepine with that short of a half-life is 3-4 weeks, otherwise you'll start feeling withdrawals. If you keep going then you face Gand Mal's seizures, and horrible w/d's not much different from alcohol especially if you up your dose.

I've seen it many times with friends and have gone through it myself when I was younger. You should probably lay off of them man. Just trying to look out (even if you feel kinda shitty for a couple days).

I'm not completely sure how tolerance works but wouldn't a shorter half-life mean slower tolerance build up? That would mean it gets out of your system faster. I was also told klonopin has a much higher half-life than xanax.

I've seen my mom on horrific klonopin withdrawals so I don't plan on taking it anymore this week or the next.

---------------------------

Question for everyone: Is it possible to take a t-break from benzos for that relaxing/feels good high we all seek out when we take benzos recreationally. I want to have fun with benzos again but I don't want to have to be taking up to 10-20mg just to  :feelsgoodman:  (I know dosage also depends on the benzo)

Edited by zee007 (03/20/13 05:25 PM)

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
    #17985631 - 03/20/13 05:31 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

Shorter half-life means it leaves your system faster. Meaning you need to take more sooner to feel them again.

I.e. Alprozalam's half-life is 6-12 hours so if you become dependent on it you'll need to take it at least once every 6-12 hours before hitting w/d's. 12-24 hours (full-life) is how long it takes for it to leave your system completely.

Here's a handy little chart (and some information) for you guys to look at:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Invisiblevolcomstoner
I'll have just one more xanax
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesnowta
    #17985641 - 03/20/13 05:34 PM (11 years, 10 days ago)

No my toerance was low enough that the 6-8mg dose throughout the night was plenty for me to have a great night and still remember most of it. Then my tolerance went so high up that id start at 15mg only to keep dosing thinking I wasnt high and blacking out and eventually eating up to 30mg in the night with no recollection whatsoever of consuming that much.
I guess I could have worded that better

--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Klonopin [Re: volcomstoner]
    #17989396 - 03/21/13 12:32 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

The first time I took xanax, it wiped my memory clean. The amnesia effect was literally gone after one dose, so, I would assume other effects may disappear as quickly. Fortunately, the anti-anxiety effect doesn't disappear so easily.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Klonopin [Re: volcomstoner]
    #17989402 - 03/21/13 12:34 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

2.5 mg of xanax knocked me out. I just crawled in to bed and fell asleep even though I had a friend over.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineTheMovement
faeirie princess in training
I'm a teapot

Loc: Under your bed.
Re: Klonopin [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17989415 - 03/21/13 12:37 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

Thats all benzos have really done for me, made me zonk for a few hours after taking them. 

It's always an insanely relaxing sleep though, which is nice =D

--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Klonopin [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17989423 - 03/21/13 12:38 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
2.5 mg of xanax knocked me out. I just crawled in to bed and fell asleep even though I had a friend over.

That is a big dose of Xanax, especially if you haven't taken it before. Clonazepam doesn't hit you as hard as Xanax, even though the effective daily dose for anxiety is fairly equivalent.

Ambien really wipes my memory, even when I doesn't put me to sleep. On more than one occassion I had to ask people what the fuck happened for the three hours that I would lose.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/21/13 12:40 PM)

Offlinemazaloto

Re: Klonopin [Re: TheMovement]
    #17989436 - 03/21/13 12:40 PM (11 years, 9 days ago)

Why take 2 when you can take 20. Story of my life :lol:

Entire weekends wiped out and stashes mysteriously disappear. Fuck

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom