Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
I love you guys!
    #1794732 - 08/09/03 05:28 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Not in a sexual manner. Like the love a man has for a fine cigar. Shroomery makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Max love and good vibes to you all.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
Re: I love you guys! [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1794735 - 08/09/03 05:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i love u too

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#1794757 - 08/09/03 06:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I really love you too man, I love each & every one of you!

Love is what it's all about and the Shroomery has plenty of it!

:heart: :heart: GROUP HUG!!! :heart: :heart: 

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1794817 - 08/09/03 07:13 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I love you

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1794841 - 08/09/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

We love you too!  :loveeyes: Well, in a manly non-sexual way of course..
:nut: 

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Re: I love you guys! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1795208 - 08/09/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
We love you too!  :loveeyes: Well, in a manly non-sexual way of course..
:nut: 

the internet is full of weirdos man i had to cover my back some how!

Making this post has made me swell with empathy. i thought id come share what i did today. i went into town to meet a friend. while i was there i asked a complete stranger for a hug and told her i loved her. when she asked me wtf i was on about i told her i love all living things and she gave me her phone number!! haha i feel like jesus! on the way home i even gave a homeless guy my lunch.

i have a mission for all of you. just ask a stranger for a hug. if you get one maybe just maybe they will decide to give someone else a hug. spread the love!  :heart:

i dont know why im acting so weird but i feel really happy. im going to give everyone all the shroom ratings i can. :cool:

karma +++ 

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1795215 - 08/09/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I love you all too.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #1795258 - 08/09/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i just want to sex you. no love or anything like that. its got nothing to do with it ya dig?

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #1795277 - 08/09/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i love you too, but in a sexual way. no, i kid.

*hugs*

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: I love you guys! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #1796747 - 08/09/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

How can't one love the other shroomerites? We certainly have the best avatars on the web :smile: Lazerouth, that's a great avatar, and I hope you like the cd I recommended..i think it should be recommended lsitening for everyone everywhere. 

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: I love you guys! [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1796779 - 08/09/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I love ya too...

btw whats your avatar all about?

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1797696 - 08/10/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I know how you feel....much love right back at ya :heart:and to all my shroomery friends :heart:I love all you people too! :heart: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1798072 - 08/10/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Man, Lazerouth, you really make it seem like you have it sometimes... I feel sorry for rating you a one, but then again, I think that racist joke you made wasn't appropriate. I mean, I'm not looking for enemies here. I just think racism sucks and felt the need to point it out... what do you think?

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Re: I love you guys! [Re: Meph]
    #1798494 - 08/10/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hi meph,

englands a very racist place due to all the imigrants and asylum seekers. most brits have a very racist sense of humour and i guess it rubbed off on me a bit. im sorry it offended you and i dont really mind you rating me a 1. you seem like a really nice guy so i changed your rating to a 5. what do you mean by "you have it"?  :lol:

thanks for posting everyone! im really touched by all the love here.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

thats how much i love you guys!!! (i actually love you alot more but my finger got tired) 

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1798615 - 08/10/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Lazerouth, thank you for demonstrating that you are open minded. Your apoligy delighted me.

I don't see why Britain would be a racist country... I myself live in Canada, where immigration is extremly high, but racism surprisingly low. I think land is meant for everybody to share, and that includes poor immigrants who want to make a living in a country where such a thing is possible.

Just my 0.2c though. Oh and, I changed your rating.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #1798700 - 08/10/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Go make me some shoarma, Pakiboy.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom