Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Change Is Good!
    #1797898 - 08/10/03 10:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Change is natural. Change is healthy, I believe it is the reason we are here in the first place. Evoulution.

How can we, at some point and time, deicde that everything is the way it should be, and that our lives are situated, a complete whole? There is always some new experience out there to seize, always something new to try. Rooting ourselves down in one spot is the biggest problem we have, I think. People develop habits, rituals, set patterns of thinking and behaviour. Why? It is comfortable. There is nothing to risk..

People become so attached to everything, and this is where our problems develop. It is hard to go with the flow if your food HAS to be of a certain task, if your music HAS to be of a certain genre, if your car HAS to have a certain manufacturer, if your aquaintances HAVE to be of a certain religion, class, or race, if everything you expereince HAS to fit in with your solid belief of who you are, what you believe in, and what you do.
Fuck that. That is egotistical, elitist, meet my fucking standards or else bullshit. How many people do I hang out with that are intelligent, open-minded, listen to speed and melodic death metal and trance music, smoke marijuana and do mushrooms, play bass guitar (or, at least, a rock instrument), and have more or less accumulated the same thoughts and beliefs? One that I have met (apparently Shroomism fits the bill, eh?) So, do I get upset when in company of others that aren't so similar, or even of others that don't even fit a much broader similiarity scope? Everyone has something to offer? there is always at least one thing you can learn from every person on Earth.

Every moment and expereince in time has never been the same as any other. Some variables are always going to be different. Why should we fear something new? Why should we fear meeting someone new? i don't want to be the old man in his dusty house, never married, and now afraid to go outside his door, no friends to share this life with. I don't need to feel uncomfortable walking down the city street, or sitting around the dinner table that has new faces around it.

There are a lot of things I would never experience, because of these fears, these security issues. Fuck that shit! I can be who I want to be, and do what I want to do without needing to worry about what I look like, what other people will think about me, etc. I don't need to feel uncomfortable around people I don't know, or people, for dumb reasons, that I'm worried will think certain things about me.

When I am not worried about that bullshit, when I feel comfortable; I can "feel the power", so to speak. I am being who I truly want to be, and it feels great, it is more effective, besides. It is sort of ironic, actually. One who is so worried about the way they look and what others think usually leave an impression as such, or at least an impression of someone that isn't really who they are (think about corrupt politicans, that have the public side of them, and their secret, evil hidden side.. you can look at them and tell that something else is going on, that there is that other side of them...).

Not worrying about that shit and being yourself will usually keep the true you impressed into others heads, and since you are just being you, who you want to be is who you want to be. It feels great.

Face life's challenges and obstacles with confidence and optimism. Be comfortable being yourself. Try something new. And remember, change is like a wave; it will either grind you under or carry you far, on the ride of your life. The choice is yours....
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Change Is Good! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1798149 - 08/10/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"Everyone has something to offer? there is always at least one thing you can learn from every person on Earth."

Another thing I learned recently, and very true. Just sometimes, some people are so full of BS you wonder if they would ever say anything intelegent(sp lolol)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Change Is Good! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1798403 - 08/10/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
Another thing I learned recently, and very true. Just sometimes, some people are so full of BS you wonder if they would ever say anything intelegent(sp lolol)

And it isn't even necessarily that they have to say something intelligent to learn something from them... Just that you can use who they are or the idea that runs behind them to fill in the total picture of this system a little more, I guess. Or at the very least, they will get you thinking about something that leads to other thoughts, and so on..
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #1798464 - 08/10/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ahh yes, we think alike on this matter. But only recently did I begin thinking like this. Sad, but I used to drift through life not taking notice of this stuff.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Change Is Good! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1798636 - 08/10/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Don't be sad, man, 90% of people don't realize what me and you have come to realize. Too bad for them, living there life with no real cental control....
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1799990 - 08/10/03 11:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Change is good!

Yes, I need change for the newspaper and the laundromat and...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale