Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: wellage]
    #13226255 - 09/21/10 09:56 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the bees are powerful weak
avoid at all costs.

when you get the real shit you totally flip your lid, its amazing. the first post essentially describes it perfectly. its like the cleanest trip of your life, everything is so clear and precise, the distortions are amazing, yet it doesn't tweak you out like acid can. wont be earth shattering either though, like acid defiantely can be.

try it with ketamine or nitrous next time. you will feeel like a froggy squirming in the nexus of time....it basically spells "move yo ass n get down"

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13226290 - 09/21/10 10:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Two of the bees is a fine trip. The last trip report I just posted in this thread was off one of the bees. It was just enough, just fine, but yeah...they are weak and kind of inconsistent.  However, they do hit on a much more reasonable timescale than the powder, which can sometimes take hours.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
    #13226295 - 09/21/10 10:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm....i found them to be powerful strong.  was paired with about 125mg of MDA though.

2cb, for me, is an elusive molecule, drastically different results with the same dose on 3 different occasions, but the bees were the strongest most intense trip for me.  hardest i've tripped in a long time.  beautiful neon colored visuals with geometric fractal patterns of extreme depth & pretty intense visual and auditory hallucinations.

--------------------

InvisibleHerman_Munster
Goodbye Sober Day
Male

Loc: Forgotten in Space
Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: wellage]
    #13226451 - 09/21/10 10:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

2C-B was a love hate relationship for me. I did this stuff about 5 or so times back in the day. My friends were getting it in 25mg capsules, though I don't know how accurate that is, it was just what we were told. I've taken a single hit twice, two on one occasion, and I've done three hits on two different occasions. I'm estimating those experiences to be between 60-75mg. High doses are unlike any other kind of psychedelic I've taken. One of the wierdest aspects was the dream-like/movie-like CEV's that it provided me, along with very wierd audio distortions, and it's also one of the few drugs that provided me with a feeling of universal oneness between everything. Out of the 5 times I took it, only one of them went poorly, but it turned around and ended up being one of the most meaningful experiences I ever had. This is a document of that experience.

The last time I took it was one of those 3 hit experiences. I did it on Thanksgiving one year a great while ago. I had arrived home and called up my buddy who delivered the doses, which I promptly choked down with a glass of water at about 8pm. Awaiting the come up, I went out to sit with my dad around a dwindling bonfire. We sat and talked for a few hours as the sun was setting, watching the coals of the fire slowly dim away. After maybe 40-50 minutes after taking the dose, I began to notice that the embers in the fire were glowing with an unusual intensity, and had a sort of "visual bias" as I would call it, where they began to take on a sort of faint paisley style patterning. The more I watched, the more I began to notice that I was feeling unusually hot, nauseous and dizzy, which had never happened to me before on 2C-B.

So I tell my dad I'm not feeling well and may be staying, and I go in the house to lay down. I take my temperature and it reads a high 99, so I decide it may be a good idea to go get a cool bath. As I make my way from my bedroom to the bathroom, I notice everything looks quite wet and sort of glossy, and is beginning to waver very very slowly. I get into the bathroom and I see the toilet, and the nausea comes worse than even the flu. I grab the pot and without thinking start heaving my guts out. Atop a pile of half digested bird and vegetables sits my rather expensive thanksgiving dessert of three 2C-B capsules. I just stared at the nastiness, dumbfounded as to why I became so sick. I stand up and notice that I am sweating bullets, and my shirt is wet. I strip completely naked and stare at myself in the mirror. At this point I realize I am nearing my peak. My body beet red and is covered in sweat which appears to me more like an irridescent oil. The room is wavering and shrinking and expanding. This was one of few times I have actually thought I was dying under the influence of a psychedelic. I layed in the ice cold bath virtually unconscious, having closed eye visions of my body sitting in a wooden casket overwhelmed with these crawling thorned vines. I feel like a robot, like a machine that is capable of so much, but is trapped within a shell that I had no control of. At this point I am definitely peaking hard, and I realize that I need to do something to calm myself, because I definitely didn't want to spend the rest of the experience feeling the way I did psychologically.

I walk nude and dripping wet into my parents kitchen and get a big glass of water in hopes that whatever I didn't puke out could easily be diluted. It was extremely hard to walk straight, I think because it was very hard to judge reality with my extremely distorted perspective. When I say extremely distorted, I mean imagine having an out of body experience, but watching it with a million eyes. The inside of the house seemed almost spherical, and the visuals I was having over top of this "object" distortion were so indescribably complex and colorful. On the way back through to go lay down, I grab the telephone, thinking it might be a good idea to talk to someone about whats happening to me, as a way to help ground myself to get out of my negative thinking. I call up an old ladyfriend of mine and try to explain to her that I'm not feeling well and I need some company, without explaining why I am where I am, or that I am under the influence of a powerful psychedelic. She was there within ten minutes, and we were laying in bed talking about life and how temporary it is, and the permanence of death. She explains that it shouldn't matter how temporary life is, because we should all be grateful that we were even afforded the opportunity to be alive in the first place, let alone to live as conscious human beings. This idea sat very well with me, and completely changed the rest of the trip for the better. My physical buzz went from stressful and feeling robotic with an awful body load, to orgasmic and absolutely blissful, the 2C-B feeling I was familiar with. Still my vision is greatly distorted, and my motor skills were very impaired, so leaving wasn't an option. What followed my return to the brighter side of life was probably the best sex I had ever had, and I'm sure the drug was responsible for this. Again, imagine the OBE from the perspective of a million eyes, but I had a physical feeling of absolute oneness with my partner. For that time, we shared the same spirit, and the same hopes and fears and memories of everything and everyone who has ever existed. I only wish I could have shared those feelings with her. Sex was the last thing I remember from that night, and after that I must have fallen asleep.

I have a great recall of the most unusual dream which I had that night, where I was a little kid again in my old neighborhood, except that all of the places were different. It was layed out and felt like something out of a childhood memory, except that places and landmarks were cartoonishly morphed. I rode bicicles with my friends down through the park into a foggy meadow where there were cranes standing in the weeds and crocodiles laying in the water. We biked over the meadow on the branches of trees, ending up at a large hill which lead to the old high school. There was this huge celebration happening, and everyone was so happy. Everyone was hugging and laughing, some crying, but everyone was happy. I couldn't talk to anyone about what was going on but I was sure that it was for me. I woke up the next morning feeling extraordinarily refreshed and energized, and  unusually positive for me. After that time, I decided I had seen everything which 2C-B had to offer me, and declared that I was done with it. Although I have to say, after reading some other experiences and writing this one out, my curiousity has once again been sparked :grin:

Also, sorry for the ridiculously long post. I tried to get everything out that I could recall, so there it is.

--------------------
:peace: :blazed: don't regret the rules I broke, when I die bury me in smoke :blazed: :peace:

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: Herman_Munster]
    #13226601 - 09/21/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You're a busy man, OMR. I liked your last report, and particularly enjoyed the descriptions (e.g. America stirs in my chest).

Keep on keepin' on,
A :peace:

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: Arden]
    #13227584 - 09/21/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ive only tried a single bee
it was on a normal day when I had nothing to do and was just plainly curious
this could be another reason I found it so weak
when you are actually at a concert or event, the energy in the air definitely electrifies a trip.
when I did it, it was nothing more than a slight body high and mild, mild, miiiild visuals.

the real stuff (powder) was :eek: though!!!!! and ive tried that several times and as well tried 2cI

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #13227715 - 09/21/10 04:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
ive only tried a single bee

Ahh, look all over the net, you'll find thousands of instances of people saying "you gotta take two."  It's true. They are *supposed* to be 18mg a pop but they are also inconsistent...not like some of them are 5mg or anything, but some could be 15...or 21...as such you really need to take 2.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #13227905 - 09/21/10 04:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

have you ever mixed a 2C with a psychedelic before?

distortion  :scrambled:

just to throw a monkey wrench in the cogz.....

how do any of us in the scene know if whats in the bees is actually 2cB?

if i remember correctly, these bee pills looked VERY shady and had multiple tones of color and most of them appeared to have dirt or grease on them.... x

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
    #13228018 - 09/21/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

2cb is pretty awesome although I have had a few bad trips on it, I tend to enjoy mushrooms much more

However, 2cb + DMT =    :awecid:

pure fractal amazingness

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: chopstick]
    #13228232 - 09/21/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I enjoyed 2C-E much more than B its much more visual but I'd also like try the B at higher doses orally instead of snorted.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Offlineroger808
Stranger

Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: Gainer]
    #17430188 - 12/21/12 10:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I also found that 2c-e was much more visual... that is until I got a new batch of 2c-b straight from the source. At only 20mg I had the most intense trip of my life, it took 3 hours to fully reach the peak, and the visuals were OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Everything was dancing and waving with the most vivid and rich colors, and the body high was incredible! Every time I took a bong rip it completely blew my mind... 2c-b is now my favorite drug that I have ever taken! All the other batches of 2c-b I have had have been much weaker, so I'm assuming most 2c-b is cut/impure

OfflineAcero
Shroomero Bro
Re: I find 2c-b to be a very interesting compound. [Re: roger808]
    #17968114 - 03/17/13 10:58 AM (11 years, 13 days ago)

Check out 25b-nbome should be a lot better

--------------------
--Shrooms--

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds