Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
i figgerd idout
    #1796574 - 08/09/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so if we were a superadvanced civilization who could travel to other plantes, and we found life on those planets, we would at first try to observe that life before letting it detect our presense, would we not? and if we were superadvanced enough to travel to those planets, then we would surely be superadvanced enough to figger out how we could go about observing them undetected.

so there are UFO's in our skies all the time, but the aliens who run them have figgerd out a way to be there undetected. they are so much more superadvanced than we are that our primitive technology cannot detect their supieror technology. it's as simple as that, whether you choose to believe it or not.

also, the aliens who control these UFO's also control our weather. they can make it cloudy in order to increase their stealthiness. think about it... you aint seein' nothin' but clouds when you look up at a cloudy sky, are ya?

bottom line is...

keep your eyes on the skies, people!

--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1796580 - 08/09/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I totally agree...

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #1796683 - 08/09/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think you have a great point here. :smile:
and:
Quote:

RebelSteve33 said:
keep your eyes on the skies, people!

for sure! most people dont take the time to look up at the sky. they are focused on so much trivial bullshit. i always look at the sky, its just amazing how big it is, and sometimes you will see some realllly cool shit.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: tak]
    #1796701 - 08/09/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

you aint seein' nothin' but clouds when you look up at a cloudy sky, are ya?

no, for the last month the skies have been completely clear.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Re: i figgerd idout [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1796709 - 08/09/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

the aliens must not be very active in your area.  :smile:

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1796716 - 08/09/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

they pulled my 3rd eye out
then they let it dry out
I had to pawn my belief in christ
just to find out
what I look like with no skin

-cage

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (08/09/03 09:48 PM)

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1796785 - 08/09/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

In all likelihood for us to know about them, they would have to know about us. Space is vast. Radio signals are pretty universal though. But it takes so long for us or our light or radio signals to reach them. Maybe if we beamed information in light form...seems like the fastest way to reach em.

But who knows, it is possible we are being watched. But if they have the technogolgy why would they come all this way just to get one planet... like earth.

\looks behind shoulder :oogle:...

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1797030 - 08/10/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"But if they have the technogolgy why would they come all this way just to get one planet... like earth."

because maybe we are a product of an alien species, and they put us on earth so they could observe their creation in its own environment. Think about it. We're getting closer to being able to clone humans (if it hasnt already been done) and after that it would be entirely possible to manipulate our DNA and create a unique species in our own image. Couldn't the aliens have done the same?

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: manna_man]
    #1797050 - 08/10/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

this is some hardcore conspiracy thoery

Offlinenemesis
Stranger

Re: i figgerd idout [Re: manna_man]
    #1797111 - 08/10/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Good point.
Or as Terence McKenna so hypothesized, They could be observing their creation, Psilocybin. Antrhopological study of our growth and culture.
Many reasons they would visit Earth, we can safely presume that there aren't that many sencient species within a few solar systems in general. So maybe we are very interesting to a near by species :smile:

We could be doing something better then them, they would have gone through philsophical evolution just like us and had their environmental and resource problems. They will not be perfect so they will have an interest in the unknown.

--------------------
May Peace and fellicity smile on those who seek it.

Edited by nemesis (08/10/03 12:41 AM)

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1797112 - 08/10/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If they are superior in intelligence why would they mess around observing such flawed fucks like us?

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Re: i figgerd idout [Re: Elvish]
    #1797120 - 08/10/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Do we not study other forms of life that we consider immensely inferior to ourselves? The fruit fly, which has brought about some major scientific advances, is a prime example of this.

If we think that fruit flies are so interesting, would it be so impossible to think that a supieror alien life form would want to observe and study us?

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1797156 - 08/10/03 12:54 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Radio signals are pretty universal though. But it takes so long for us or our light or radio signals to reach them. Maybe if we beamed information in light form...seems like the fastest way to reach em.

Both radio signals and light beams move at the speed of light. The best technology we have according to Jodrell Bank is the planetary radar on the Arecibo radio telescope that can reach half way to the center of the galaxy (which is about 14,000 light years). The question is where should we point it and for how long?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1797835 - 08/10/03 10:24 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It's pretty complicated. There are actually several factors for the non-confrontation... Allow me to explain....

In this Galaxy, there is a Federation of Worlds. This is essentially the U.N. of the Galaxy, composed of many different civilizations from various planets. Once a planet with intelligent life reaches a certain level of development, they are introduced to the Federation, and asked to join. This level of development is when the citizens of the planet have enough technology to travel outside of their own solar system on their own power. That's when they initiate open contact. They do this for several reasons, but the main one being that the Federation has rules, and the number one rule is the Rule of Non-Interference... or the respect of free will. The Federation makes its presence known when we are able to leave our solar system because there are some malevolent things out there that would like to take advantage of young, inexperience explorers. During those first stages of development, humans or other beings are still learning their 3rd dimension lessons.. it is usually not until around the high levels of technology.. or after we learn to use technology wisely.. that they enter the 4th dimension.

That's the other thing too. Any physical being who can travel through light years of space, is 4th dimensional. To explain in a nutshell, our 3rd dimensional bodies and experience is not capable of withstanding the extremely high vibrational radiation emanating throughout the Universe. The vibration would simply be too high for our bodies to withstand.

You see, the 4th dimension is still physical, but it is less dense than the 3rd. Think of it this way.. every particle in existance vibrates. Something in the 3rd dimension would be vibrating at a certain frequency, which would determine it's density.. and something in the 4th dimension would be vibrating at a faster, higher, frequency...making the object physically much less dense than what we are capable of perceiving through physical senses. 4th dimensional objects would be to us like figments of the imagination, but that's on the conscious level.. it's a good thing we were built with third eyes (pineal gland), and a soul.

But now what is this? Alien beings have been interacting with Earth since before recorded history. Well, they have their little loopholes. See, we operate almost completely in the conscious mind. That is what the ego associates with, and that is what we consider to be where valid experiences take place. Well, 4th dimensional beings don't have conscious thought.. ego.. all they have is the unconscious and the subconscious. That is, their own individual soul experiences, and their connection to All-That-Is, the life force of the Universe, which contains all wisdom. They don't interact with our conscious minds because they can't. They don't know that reality. Well, they used to know it, because they were once 3rd dimensional, but they moved on. So the most common form of communication is telepathy, because it is perfect and universal, but each planet usually has their own methods of vibrational emanations for communication.
They communicate with us, on the subconscious level. This way, they are not interfering with our free will, as they can simply make suggestions to our subconscious, and we can ponder over them like any other thought. Our conscious mind just thinks it came from within us, and technically, it did.

There are malevolent races, but they make up approximately 10%. They don't stand a chance against the neutralizers of peace, love and light.

- Rule of Non-Interference
- 4th Dimensional
- Contact is done on the subconscious level (symbols, seeing their craft, dream meetings, telepathy)

And until we reach the 4th dimension, it will still remain a mystery.
Aliens have been in our lives the whole time, we just haven't realized it. Time to wake up.

Oh yeah but my main point was that their ships are 4th dimensional, and we see their ships because they want us to see them. They have a process where they can shift down in densities..so as to appear in 3rd dimension momentarily. This is why they disappear when they are chased or shot at. They don't disappear, they shift back into the 4th dimension.

And besides, the human race, as a whole, is not prepared for open, extra-terrestrial contact at this time. We are getting there..however.. they have made the first step towards us, now it is our turn, to make the next step towards them.. we meet in the middle. This is not some game. This is life, this is intelligent sentient evolving life, and interaction and communication. We must embrace it, we must embrace ourselves, each other, and all species in the universe.

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: Shroomism]
    #1797847 - 08/10/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

good shit!

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #1797899 - 08/10/03 10:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RebelSteve33 said:
so if we were a superadvanced civilization who could travel to other plantes, and we found life on those planets, we would at first try to observe that life before letting it detect our presense, would we not?

i think it would depend on the alien's culture some would just go bowling on easter island.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: Shroomism]
    #1798071 - 08/10/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
They communicate with us, on the subconscious level. This way, they are not interfering with our free will, as they can simply make suggestions to our subconscious, and we can ponder over them like any other thought. Our conscious mind just thinks it came from within us, and technically, it did.

So, when I get certain thoughts that try to reassure my ego mind that astral projection is all right (when I'm really freaking out, really afraid of what is going on, and I can hear all my thoughts clearly...), and etc, and the thoughts use the term *We*.... I always start thinking that maybe it is aliens saying this in my head, and of course the fearful part of my mind connects that with them trying to subdue me, basically trick me...

It is them saying it? I can definitely believe it, but a big chunk of my head is really fucking scared about that, coincidently, the fear of the unknown section that I am trying to reprogram, since it is so troublesome... what you say really seems to make sense to me, that it really that way.

Nice post, man.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: i figgerd idout [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1798143 - 08/10/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

shit, shroominism. How do you know so much about alien astro-physics and spacecraft? How could anyone know ANYTHING on the subject?

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibleSteevil
Re: i figgerd idout *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #1798290 - 08/10/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Steevil

Reason for deletion: I had embarrassing opinions in the noughties

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1798407 - 08/10/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

at times on psychedelics I've become convinced (on the trip, not really afterwards....) that there is alien life all around us at all times, almost playing with us, enjoying the similarities they see between us and their "history books."

"hehe look at these little guys..... still blowing shit up.."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale